Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!
Who would've thought this would be one of his hot buttons?
My dad, who is pure Texas, is obsessed with frito pies...never makes chili at home without a bag of fritos incorporated
Your dad is a wise man, in Louisana we ate rice in our chili most of the time but in TX you don't usually cook chili without some frito's.
Just make sure none of you guys ever go to Ohio....particularly CB's neck of the woods....what they do to chili....sheesh!
Cincinatti Red Chili - got a neighbor from there and they brought some of tht chit to a neighborhood covered dish deal and holy chit they ain't come back to one since after all that hell!
Ugh...fuck that noise.  Ain't nobody got time for bad chili!
You ever had any of that cincinatti red stuff?
I've had it on a number of occasions.....when in Rome.....

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks
Sound like factory second using La Bomba leftovers.  Wouldn't consider for over the mash price.
They're a Famous Exclusive

[...]

Makes me wanna barf just thinking about it...never had the 'pleasure' of trying it.

Off of Chili and on to cigar deals today has had more under 5 minute Jam deals than I have seen in a long time!  Hope the trend continues.

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks
Sound like factory second using La Bomba leftovers.  Wouldn't consider for over the mash price.
They're a Famous Exclusive
probably let them fall out of my cart based on all this info, let someone else test them and report the findings.

[...]

Did they serve it over spaghetti?
This recipe is just wrong!

Ingredients
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
Kosher salt
1 6 -ounce can tomato sauce
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons chopped unsweetened chocolate
1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
12 ounces cooked spaghetti
1 19 -ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
I'd fuckin' eat it!

[...]

Aw shit you would eat anything on top of a donut or noodles.   They brought it to go on some hot dogs and it killed the weiners.

[...]

Story of your life, amiright?

Hazzuh!

Hazzuh!
Have a good evening.  Off tomorrow right?

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

NEWS FLASH!!! Nobody is surprised!

Hazzuh!
You were here today Dave?
Yeah, but you never said anything interesting or witty to respond to, so I was mostly silent.