CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/24/2014  (Read 54428 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/24/2014
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2014, 01:22:24 PM »

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2014, 01:22:41 PM »

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks
Sound like factory second using La Bomba leftovers.  Wouldn't consider for over the mash price.

Oscuro Habano wrapper... I wondered how different than the Green's they could be.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2014, 01:24:32 PM »

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
LOL!  I don't wear capris, those are for commies...or women

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2014, 01:25:22 PM »

80s kids are the best!
And schoolboys of the 80's - don't worry they come in Plus Sizes

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »

80s kids are the best!
I wasn't even in school in the 80s :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2014, 01:27:18 PM »

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2014, 01:28:06 PM »

80s kids are the best!
I wasn't even in school in the 80s :)
Not my fault you were a late bloomer.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2014, 01:28:59 PM »

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!
Who would've thought this would be one of his hot buttons?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2014, 01:29:47 PM »

80s kids are the best!
Go into any restaurant in downtown Austin and you will find 100% commies working there regardless of whether they are male, female or yet to be determined.  Saw a hot looking cross dresser on the way back as a matter of fact.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2014, 01:30:32 PM »

Frito chili pies = Bowl + fritos on the bottom, then add meat/chili, then add cheese, salsa, and the rest of the fixin's.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2014, 01:31:43 PM »

Who would've thought this would be one of his hot buttons?
My dad, who is pure Texas, is obsessed with frito pies...never makes chili at home without a bag of fritos incorporated

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2014, 01:32:51 PM »

The man is serious about his tacos!

Now, Frito pie I've had. Had kidney's in it though. I'm pretty sure Texas chili has no beans, but these were pretty good.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »

Now, Frito pie I've had. Had kidney's in it though. I'm pretty sure Texas chili has no beans, but these were pretty good.
Chili doesn't have beans...only commie chili has beans. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2014, 01:38:15 PM »

Or if your family has a half dozen kids or more. Sometimes you gotta stretch the pot a little. You are probably an only child.  ;D

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2014, 01:49:45 PM »

Or if your family has a half dozen kids or more. Sometimes you gotta stretch the pot a little. You are probably an only child.  ;D
Haha, is it Tuesday? ;)  I always love bitching about beans in chili, but I hate beans...so that's really my only reason.  And the national chili competitions don't allow beans...I throw that out there if they continue to piss me off  :P
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29