Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks
Sound like factory second using La Bomba leftovers.  Wouldn't consider for over the mash price.

Oscuro Habano wrapper... I wondered how different than the Green's they could be.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.
LOL!  I don't wear capris, those are for commies...or women

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.
LOL!  I don't wear capris, those are for commies...or women
And schoolboys of the 80's - don't worry they come in Plus Sizes

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.
LOL!  I don't wear capris, those are for commies...or women
And schoolboys of the 80's - don't worry they come in Plus Sizes
I wasn't even in school in the 80s :)

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.
LOL!  I don't wear capris, those are for commies...or women
And schoolboys of the 80's - don't worry they come in Plus Sizes
I wasn't even in school in the 80s :)
Not my fault you were a late bloomer.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!
Who would've thought this would be one of his hot buttons?

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!
Guess you are wearing capri pants to school now.
LOL!  I don't wear capris, those are for commies...or women
Go into any restaurant in downtown Austin and you will find 100% commies working there regardless of whether they are male, female or yet to be determined.  Saw a hot looking cross dresser on the way back as a matter of fact.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!
Frito chili pies = Bowl + fritos on the bottom, then add meat/chili, then add cheese, salsa, and the rest of the fixin's.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!
Who would've thought this would be one of his hot buttons?
My dad, who is pure Texas, is obsessed with frito pies...never makes chili at home without a bag of fritos incorporated
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.
Your chef is a fraud, those are and always have been Frito Chili Pies and the idiot just used the wrong kind of chips like he re-invented it or something.  They are NOT Tacos!

The man is serious about his tacos!

Now, Frito pie I've had. Had kidney's in it though. I'm pretty sure Texas chili has no beans, but these were pretty good.

[...]

Chili doesn't have beans...only commie chili has beans.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Or if your family has a half dozen kids or more. Sometimes you gotta stretch the pot a little. You are probably an only child.  ;D

[...]

Haha, is it Tuesday? ;)  I always love bitching about beans in chili, but I hate beans...so that's really my only reason.  And the national chili competitions don't allow beans...I throw that out there if they continue to piss me off  :P