That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks

I saw these on the sale email yesterday. Looked interesting.
There is a cpn for them if you'd rather a FREE 5-pk instead of the discount options.

PROMO CODE 6STSEP22A    EXPIRES 10/06/14

FREE601 STEEL ROD 5 PACK w purchase of $75 or more
Will use which ever opportunity comes first.  I generally like 601 stuff even though for some reason the Blues once my favorite have gone to crap.

The LaBomba's are a staple for me. Definitely my favorite. Still need to sample the Warhead as well.
LaBomba's are good I prefer the greens and reds though but like them all and hate the blues went the wrong direction (happened about when they changed the label)  Have not tried the warhead myself.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Ya. A maduro seems to be the easiest to fuck up. Don't know, but I've enjoyed some maddys before, re-visited and hated them. Probably why I don't inventory too many maddy selections. Rustica's, Frita's, LaRiqueza and as of late OOM's
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks

I'm seeing these as available on the mash 5/22? Maybe they forgot they had some as promo and updated the inventory.

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks

I'm seeing these as available on the mash 5/22? Maybe they forgot they had some as promo and updated the inventory.
They showed sold out 10 minutes ago but I put some in my basket now.

Lunch and a walk bbl.

Lunch and a walk bbl.
15min until lunch...fucking starving.  Hope the chef has something good picked out today!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

20 Acid Kuba Kuba Robusto
            5/24.50
19 Partagas Cifuentes Robusto
           10/29.50
18 Tatuaje Miami Robusto
            5/32.50
17 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
           10/32.50
16 Man O' War Armada Corona [JWacky special]
            5/37.50
15 Sun Blown Square off - AB Toro vs RP Torpedo
          10/39.50
14 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
           5/20.50
13 La Aurora 1495 Series
          10/29.99
12 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo
          10/29.50
11 My Father Lancero
           5/32.50
10 Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
          10/29.99
 9 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Gordo
          5/24.50
 8 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 7 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
         5/22.50
 6 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/32.50
 5 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 4 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro
         10/37.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Toro
          5/25.00
 2 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso
         10/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro
          5/29.50
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.

That damn Famous had a new 601 called Steel Rod this morning on the regular daily deal 5/$25 or 26 wanted to try them but thought too expensive.  Now they show them on the Mash as sold out for 5/$22.   Frik'n dicks
Sound like factory second using La Bomba leftovers.  Wouldn't consider for over the mash price.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Essentially: take a bag of doritos, crush them up, add taco meat, lettuce, hot sauce/salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, etc, and eat...tortilla-less taco is a good way to think of it.

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!
Dagwood Sandwich at the hippy sub shop - waiter wearing peddle pushers (capri pants for you children of the 80's)
80s kids are the best!

Guess I'll break for lunch myself. All this talk is making me more hungry than I thought I was.
Taco in a bag and maple-bacon wrapped chicken tenders...yeah, I would say he hit the fuckin nail on the head with this menu!

Bacon is a no brainer... taco in a bag? Never heard of it. Like tacos though. This a protein version without the tortilla? Pour it down your throat hole.
Taco country here and tacos come wrapped in alum foil.