Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Corona ain't cheap but nice folks and excellent service.
I will probably buy from them, good folk there.
And one hell of nice B&M to smoke and drink at!!!!!!
Brain Fart - we should meet up there in the winter months for a weekend herf - I we put him "In Charge" might could even get Dean to make the trip over it is only about 2 hours for him.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.

Had me confused there for a minute. Thought he was talking ATLanta. -1 5V Gold Star
Yes that threw me also

Hope that wasn't a representation of the stuff his 'professa' thinks is well constructed, coherent writing.  :P

Morning, Scott
Who knows what goes on up there!

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.

Had me confused there for a minute. Thought he was talking ATLanta. -1 5V Gold Star
Yes that threw me also

Hope that wasn't a representation of the stuff his 'professa' thinks is well constructed, coherent writing.  :P

Morning, Scott
Ahh shi...need to speak on the level of my audience a little bit better  8)

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link
I need a promo code for them, haha
Who has the lowest price on them? I know it ain't SmokeInn

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link
I need a promo code for them, haha
Who has the lowest price on them? I know it ain't SmokeInn
Everyone is in the $190s from what I can see

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Yeah, smoke inn is B&M prices +
But they do seem to always get new releases first.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link
I need a promo code for them, haha
Who has the lowest price on them? I know it ain't SmokeInn
Everyone is in the $190s from what I can see
Pull the trigger cheapo!

[...]

I might even be able to make that...it is a nice lounge and friendly folks.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.
God, where is bitter-Dean...I think I like him more! ;)
No wonder Redneck Rick had to move out....too much rainbows and unicorns here....
LMAO

Hahaha

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link
I need a promo code for them, haha
Who has the lowest price on them? I know it ain't SmokeInn
Everyone is in the $190s from what I can see
Pull the trigger cheapo!
2,800 boxes...plenty to go around and wait for a deal :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link
I need a promo code for them, haha
Who has the lowest price on them? I know it ain't SmokeInn
Everyone is in the $190s from what I can see
Pull the trigger cheapo!
2,800 boxes...plenty to go around and wait for a deal :)

Not related, but the Tat Blk CG's are gone on the deal at Famous... not surprised. I think there was 14 when I left out yeasterday. Glad I picked one up.  ;D

[...]

Yeah I posted on the Tat board after we all could rape them first...don't think they lasted long.  Such an unbelievable price!

I forgot to refill my portable humidor yesterday so I stopped by Martinez Cigar on my way home.  The Passion is a nice cigar but expensive and under-filled.  It served its purpose but you don't expect an $8 corona to split, unravel, etc.  The draw was decent but the burn was a bit wonky too.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Looks to be 30 of the lancero samplers left

17 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
           10/32.50
16 Man O' War Armada Corona [JWacky special]
            5/37.50
15 Sun Blown Square off - AB Toro vs RP Torpedo
          10/39.50
14 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
           5/20.50
13 La Aurora 1495 Series