Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Yeah, smoke inn is B&M prices +

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...

Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.
Hi and bye, flip. Morning BS.
Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
And another pleasant morning BS

Dave, Dave, Yella... looks like I missed the Short Stories yet again. Looks like it was only up long enough for a tease.
...that last line is like a softball just stitting there.  ;)
Hell I missed them because of a 15 minute meeting and I always buy them when Jamming..   Down to about 2 or 3 of them hope they re-run them this evening maybe.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Corona ain't cheap but nice folks and excellent service.

16 Man O' War Armada Corona [JWacky special]
            5/37.50
15 Sun Blown Square off - AB Toro vs RP Torpedo
          10/39.50
14 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
           5/20.50
13 La Aurora 1495 Series
          10/29.99
12 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo
          10/29.50
11 My Father Lancero
           5/32.50
10 Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
          10/29.99
 9 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Gordo
          5/24.50
 8 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 7 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
         5/22.50
 6 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/32.50
 5 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 4 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro
         10/37.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Toro
          5/25.00
 2 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso
         10/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro
          5/29.50
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.

Had me confused there for a minute. Thought he was talking ATLanta. -1 5V Gold Star

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Corona ain't cheap but nice folks and excellent service.
I will probably buy from them, good folk there.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.

Had me confused there for a minute. Thought he was talking ATLanta. -1 5V Gold Star
Yes that threw me also

good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.
God, where is bitter-Dean...I think I like him more! ;)
No wonder Redneck Rick had to move out....too much rainbows and unicorns here....
LMAO

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
You can send them an email.  They are pretty good about responding.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Oh no, I posted Emerson's link
I need a promo code for them, haha

Armada's....just in time for JWacky to make an appearance.
Looks like they will still be there when he passes by next Tuesday

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Corona ain't cheap but nice folks and excellent service.
I will probably buy from them, good folk there.
And one hell of nice B&M to smoke and drink at!!!!!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.

Had me confused there for a minute. Thought he was talking ATLanta. -1 5V Gold Star
Yes that threw me also

Hope that wasn't a representation of the stuff his 'professa' thinks is well constructed, coherent writing.  :P

Morning, Scott