good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.
Simply stated you ain't worth a shit Dean!!!!!!!
[/quoteOooops I had a Tuesday moment there you are wonderful Dean.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.
Hi and bye, flip. Morning BS.
Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
And another pleasant morning BS

Dave, Dave, Yella... looks like I missed the Short Stories yet again. Looks like it was only up long enough for a tease.
...that last line is like a softball just stitting there.  ;)

good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.
God, where is bitter-Dean...I think I like him more! ;)
No wonder Redneck Rick had to move out....too much rainbows and unicorns here....

Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.
Hi and bye, flip. Morning BS.
Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
And another pleasant morning BS

Dave, Dave, Yella... looks like I missed the Short Stories yet again. Looks like it was only up long enough for a tease.
...that last line is like a softball just stitting there.  ;)
Surprised it even got up!  ;)

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
If only you had a big cabinet to put them in  ;)

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...

Armada's....just in time for JWacky to make an appearance.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
If only you had a big cabinet to put them in  ;)
That's the humidification, suck it! But that new jar, she will be in a ziploc :)  Two tupperdors are full and not getting a 3rd one out!

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
I've had great experiences with everything I've ever ordered from Famous and they throw in a free sample with each order. Their bid site has the same great service

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
Like that is hard to do!   Actually though timely shipping is not an issue with Famous most of the time.

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
I've had great experiences with everything I've ever ordered from Famous and they throw in a free sample with each order. Their bid site has the same great service
I was able to call and cancel my Famous order in under 90seconds...that's fuckin impressive.

Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.
Hi and bye, flip. Morning BS.
Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!
And another pleasant morning BS

Dave, Dave, Yella... looks like I missed the Short Stories yet again. Looks like it was only up long enough for a tease.
...that last line is like a softball just stitting there.  ;)
Surprised it even got up!  ;)
Go see your doctor....I really don't want to hear about your "issues".