Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick
Yellowstar is going to have a many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Ha! Like you and Tony, The Bag Brothers - Douche and Duffle
I just noticed the other day that the Yellowstars are definitely something for special people as only two members have them and they are certainly special!  Futhermore CG has 4 and the other one has 5 so CG is either the bigger or littler not sure.
COMMIES!
Knew the other one was but did not realize you were but that is what going to college these days does to young punks.

Sure enough an award - 3 assclowns recognized for riding their fuk'n bicycles to work year round.
Let's see those tree-huggers do that in ND!
Guess not there are no trees.

[...]
Who is the yellowstar with 5?  All I see are RWB and BlueBalls!

Short Stories up....shaping up to be a decent jam today!
Dammit fuk'n with a meeting and missed them.
At least you got a bagel, right?
Yes I did get a nice Panera Bagel
Mmmm, was it the cinnamon crunch?
I was just gonna ask the same thing, those are the freaking best.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!

Mornin', Folks. Humpity hump hump!
Mornin BS!

Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.

Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.
GMornin' Flip!

Good morning one and all, have an offsite meeting, later this morning, will have to leave soon.
Hi and bye, flip. Morning BS.

[...]
Actually he has only 2 not 5.

[...]
Ahh, that makes sense...we have to earn em being yell'er stars!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.

good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.
God, where is bitter-Dean...I think I like him more! ;)

good morning guys. was out early for breakfast then hit the driving range, did some chipping, played in the bunkers, and putting green. got a 1:30 tee time after the noon meeting. about as ready as I'm going to be. got a few smokes and cooler of water and ginger ale. looked the lunch menu over here at the club and there ain't no way in hell I'm eating here, green fees are cheaper. enjoy, I am.

I love Florida.
Simply stated you ain't worth a shit Dean!!!!!!!