I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.
LOL!  MBA-Executive  8)  I already have a doctoral degree in masturbation
PhDick?
Think that is three star level, don't you Antnee?
One star, at best.
Good morning Tony!

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick
Yellowstar is going to have a many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Everyday is Tuesday when you are a yellowstar

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick
Yellowstar is going to have a many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Ha! Like you and Tony, The Bag Brothers - Douche and Duffle

14 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
           5/20.50
13 La Aurora 1495 Series
          10/29.99
12 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo
          10/29.50
11 My Father Lancero
           5/32.50
10 Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
          10/29.99
 9 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Gordo
          5/24.50
 8 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 7 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
         5/22.50
 6 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/32.50
 5 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
 4 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro
         10/37.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Toro
          5/25.00
 2 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso
         10/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro
          5/29.50

Just canceled Cigar Oasis Magna(that was back ordered) from Famous and reordered through Atl VIP...$11 more but then I don't have to deal with Lori and getting it until Mid-Oct!

Short Stories up....shaping up to be a decent jam today!
Dammit fuk'n with a meeting and missed them.

15 Sun Blown Square off - AB Toro vs RP Torpedo
          10/39.50
[...]

Those went really fast...damn!

I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.
LOL!  MBA-Executive  8)  I already have a doctoral degree in masturbation
PhDick?
Think that is three star level, don't you Antnee?
One star, at best.
Good morning Tony!
Déjà vu.  Didn't we do this already 50-60 posts ago?

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick
Yellowstar is going to have a many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Ha! Like you and Tony, The Bag Brothers - Douche and Duffle
I just noticed the other day that the Yellowstars are definitely something for special people as only two members have them and they are certainly special!  Futhermore CG has 4 and the other one has 5 so CG is either the bigger or littler not sure.

Just canceled Cigar Oasis Magna(that was back ordered) from Famous and reordered through Atl VIP...$11 more but then I don't have to deal with Lori and getting it until Mid-Oct!
Lori sent me a nice Kuba Kuba with my NR order from last week  (and a coupon for a free fiver of them with my next order).  What a sweetheart!

Short Stories up....shaping up to be a decent jam today!
Dammit fuk'n with a meeting and missed them.
Those went really fast...damn!
Must have had the CI Banter spies checking around yesterday and heard us talking about them.

I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.
LOL!  MBA-Executive  8)  I already have a doctoral degree in masturbation
PhDick?
Think that is three star level, don't you Antnee?
One star, at best.
Good morning Tony!
Déjà vu.  Didn't we do this already 50-60 posts ago?
Maybe...I never saw if you responded or not, figured since it wasn't Tuesday I could say good morning twice :)

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick
Yellowstar is going to have a many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Ha! Like you and Tony, The Bag Brothers - Douche and Duffle
I just noticed the other day that the Yellowstars are definitely something for special people as only two members have them and they are certainly special!  Futhermore CG has 4 and the other one has 5 so CG is either the bigger or littler not sure.
COMMIES!

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick
Yellowstar is going to have a many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Everyday is Tuesday when you are a yellowstar
Exactly!!!