CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/24/2014  (Read 54421 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/24/2014
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2014, 09:13:03 AM »

I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.
LOL!  MBA-Executive  8)  I already have a doctoral degree in masturbation
PhDick?
Think that is three star level, don't you Antnee?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2014, 09:15:17 AM »

G Dammit - just got notice for all hands meeting in 25 mintues.  Chit, Chit, Chit~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more Chit.  Somebody must have announced they were quitting or some non-performer has gotten another unearned award bound to be one of the two and more likely the latter of the two.
So, you are getting a promotion? ;)
LALTS

sfish

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2014, 09:17:07 AM »

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2014, 09:21:54 AM »

Did anyone order the Tat Lancero Sampler from Famous yesterday? Final cost is like $61, I think I'll get one
Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2014, 09:22:48 AM »

I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.
Time for the sausage.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2014, 09:25:10 AM »

These turds may last through lunch.  We should have told Dean they were a great morning smoke.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »

Time for the sausage.
Thank you sir, may I have another.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2014, 09:25:30 AM »

Thought seriouslly about it but went with the cookie jar instead.  I think that sampler is a nice deal for $61 though and still might jump on it.
Great deal IMO.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2014, 09:26:07 AM »

Time for the sausage.
Thank you sir, may I have another.
Raise your dress and bend over.

sfish

« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2014, 09:29:09 AM »

Yeah there are several in there that are intriguing I'm going to get at least one

sfish

« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2014, 09:29:51 AM »

Great deal IMO.
Which one, or both? DrDick

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2014, 09:30:21 AM »

PhDick?
Think that is three star level, don't you Antnee?
One star, at best.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2014, 09:32:23 AM »

Short Stories up....shaping up to be a decent jam today!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2014, 09:33:48 AM »

Great deal IMO.
Both, I hit the jar cause it's a limited run whereas the lanceros aren't going anywhere.  Jars are gone for good now...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2014, 09:33:59 AM »

Great deal IMO.
Yellowstar is going to have as many names as littlefish soon.  Douche and Doucher....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29