CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/24/2014  (Read 54449 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/24/2014
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2014, 08:56:47 AM »

Morning Slackers, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Tony, Bean and all others that i might have missed or who are still piled in under the covers.  2nd pot of good ol CDM Chicory 90 weithg coffee is in my mug here.  Could use a donut though.
Got that Louisiana blend going?
Yes sir that is my regular morning drink of choice but I do twist off to something else once in a while - main thing is it has to be the darkest of dark roasts.
That sounds yummy.  Could use a cup now.  Loved the coffee with chicory when I visited New Orleans.
You can order it right up online shipped to your door and make it at home.   CDM, French Market and Cafe Du Monde all readily available.  CDM is a bit darker than the others and the serious powerhouse of the family, French Market is the lightest of the darks.
K-cups?
Not as dark as those others but you can get community with chicory  in K-cups. 
http://www.communitycoffee.com/product/Premium-Coffee/Coffee-and-Chicory/Coffee-and-Chicory-Single-Serve-Cups-18-count
I was just kidding.  I mean, yes I do own a Keurig but I also still know how to brew coffee.
Keurig is good considering the convenience but no substitute for good fresh brewed ground coffee.  I stay at Garden Inn's a lot and they have Keurig machines in rooms so I take these Community pods with me when staying there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2014, 08:58:17 AM »

Well, we made it through Tuesday gents...HUMP DAY!
Morning CG.
Good morning Tex, other 5-star Daves that golf and Travel, TONY!, is there a Dean...Dean...DEAN...anyone else?  Biebs?
No sign of Dean it may be his day to sleep in or he might be on the roof looking for lightning, who the hell knows.
Pretty sure he had an earlyish tee time.
Now that you mention it I do remember he had that planned weather permitting.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2014, 08:58:43 AM »

I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2014, 08:59:13 AM »

If you happened to miss the Vagina Farms that were up on the jam for 29.99, they are still available as an alphabet "B" deal for 49.99.......and you thought Famous was getting stupid.
I think Lori is the new CEO of both operations.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2014, 09:02:04 AM »

I thought they put people in jail for crap such as this, wonder if the teachers will have to register on the sex offenders lists because they certainly qualify to ::)  Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation...
Just dumbing down the curriculum....how hard is that to learn, really....although I could use an easy A..... BTW, what is fourstar studying?  Maybe he can change majors.
LOL!  MBA-Executive  8)  I already have a doctoral degree in masturbation

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2014, 09:03:54 AM »

If you happened to miss the Vagina Farms that were up on the jam for 29.99, they are still available as an alphabet "B" deal for 49.99.......and you thought Famous was getting stupid.
Never mind....alphabet is for 2! boxes....bargain....actually, not a bad yard gar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:30 AM »

That's probably the first thing you've said around here that no one will disagree with!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »

Morning Slackers, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Tony, Bean and all others that i might have missed or who are still piled in under the covers.  2nd pot of good ol CDM Chicory 90 weithg coffee is in my mug here.  Could use a donut though.
Got that Louisiana blend going?
Yes sir that is my regular morning drink of choice but I do twist off to something else once in a while - main thing is it has to be the darkest of dark roasts.
That sounds yummy.  Could use a cup now.  Loved the coffee with chicory when I visited New Orleans.
You can order it right up online shipped to your door and make it at home.   CDM, French Market and Cafe Du Monde all readily available.  CDM is a bit darker than the others and the serious powerhouse of the family, French Market is the lightest of the darks.
K-cups?
Not as dark as those others but you can get community with chicory  in K-cups. 
http://www.communitycoffee.com/product/Premium-Coffee/Coffee-and-Chicory/Coffee-and-Chicory-Single-Serve-Cups-18-count
I was just kidding.  I mean, yes I do own a Keurig but I also still know how to brew coffee.
Keurig is good considering the convenience but no substitute for good fresh brewed ground coffee.  I stay at Garden Inn's a lot and they have Keurig machines in rooms so I take these Community pods with me when staying there.
Good to know.  I'll probably give them a try.  Thanks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2014, 09:06:15 AM »

Well, at least the Gurkha's continue to move...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2014, 09:06:55 AM »

PhDick?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »

G Dammit - just got notice for all hands meeting in 25 mintues.  Chit, Chit, Chit~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more Chit.  Somebody must have announced they were quitting or some non-performer has gotten another unearned award bound to be one of the two and more likely the latter of the two.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2014, 09:09:06 AM »

G Dammit - just got notice for all hands meeting in 25 mintues.  Chit, Chit, Chit~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more Chit.  Somebody must have announced they were quitting or some non-performer has gotten another unearned award bound to be one of the two and more likely the latter of the two.
Well  the boss just walked by with a bag of bagels must be an award or promotion.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2014, 09:10:13 AM »

So, you are getting a promotion? ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

So, you are getting a promotion? ;)
Hell no they don't give those to old farts and besides I have not applied for one.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2014, 09:11:30 AM »

13 La Aurora 1495 Series
          10/29.99
12 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo
          10/29.50

11 My Father Lancero