Morning TXDave.  Donuts are at the mothership.  There's still plenty left.

Het Dave, ever fly these guys?  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2766343/VietJet-Air-slammed-publicity-images-featuring-scantily-clad-cabin-crew-leaked-online.html
"The revealing snaps have sparked an outrage".  Oh please. What would some people do with their day if they couldn't be outraged.

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Het Dave, ever fly these guys?  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2766343/VietJet-Air-slammed-publicity-images-featuring-scantily-clad-cabin-crew-leaked-online.html
"The revealing snaps have sparked an outrage".  Oh please. What would some people do with their day if they couldn't be outraged.
They would be outraged about having nothing to be outraged about...

Het Dave, ever fly these guys?  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2766343/VietJet-Air-slammed-publicity-images-featuring-scantily-clad-cabin-crew-leaked-online.html
"The revealing snaps have sparked an outrage".  Oh please. What would some people do with their day if they couldn't be outraged.
Exactly.  The general population has gotten quite perfect as of late to be able to judge the failings of others and beat our chests with moral outrage!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning Slackers, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Tony, Bean and all others that i might have missed or who are still piled in under the covers.  2nd pot of good ol CDM Chicory 90 weithg coffee is in my mug here.  Could use a donut though.
Got that Louisiana blend going?
Yes sir that is my regular morning drink of choice but I do twist off to something else once in a while - main thing is it has to be the darkest of dark roasts.

By the way early morning regulars I had a lengthy banter visit with Short Stack yesterday and he is back home in NC from his extended Low Country summer vacation and doing fine.  Should be seeing him around in the mornings some now.

Antnee must have hit the snooze button again...
Nah, had to take my daughter to school.  On the train now.

Morning Slackers, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Tony, Bean and all others that i might have missed or who are still piled in under the covers.  2nd pot of good ol CDM Chicory 90 weithg coffee is in my mug here.  Could use a donut though.
Got that Louisiana blend going?
Yes sir that is my regular morning drink of choice but I do twist off to something else once in a while - main thing is it has to be the darkest of dark roasts.
That sounds yummy.  Could use a cup now.  Loved the coffee with chicory when I visited New Orleans.

Decent daily deal todayat the Sister on Unholy Cocktails 10/$30 F.S.  Smoked one of those yesterday for the first time in a long while, still a good cigar.

Well, we made it through Tuesday gents...HUMP DAY!

Morning Slackers, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Tony, Bean and all others that i might have missed or who are still piled in under the covers.  2nd pot of good ol CDM Chicory 90 weithg coffee is in my mug here.  Could use a donut though.
Got that Louisiana blend going?
Yes sir that is my regular morning drink of choice but I do twist off to something else once in a while - main thing is it has to be the darkest of dark roasts.
That sounds yummy.  Could use a cup now.  Loved the coffee with chicory when I visited New Orleans.
You can order it right up online shipped to your door and make it at home.   CDM, French Market and Cafe Du Monde all readily available.  CDM is a bit darker than the others and the serious powerhouse of the family, French Market is the lightest of the darks.

Well, we made it through Tuesday gents...HUMP DAY!
Morning CG.