Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look
Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?   You been to the Love Shack too?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look
Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?
Yes sir I got up this morning so I am doing great I hope You are as well,I am back in the city until thanksgiving,I have to endure the Panther fiasco because I was a PSL sucker 20 years ago not a good idea
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look
Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?   You been to the Love Shack too?
//Been to the Loveshack was kinda disappointed with the food

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look
Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?   You been to the Love Shack too?
//Been to the Loveshack was kinda disappointed with the food
Never ate there just drank.  Wicked Tuna is some of the better food on that strip.   Doing fine here actually hoping to get to Charleston in a few weeks to go fishing with my son.

My son is getting married in that old Methodist church there on the Marsh close to Wicked Tuna area.

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look
Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?
Yes sir I got up this morning so I am doing great I hope You are as well,I am back in the city until thanksgiving,I have to endure the Panther fiasco because I was a PSL sucker 20 years ago not a good idea
Hind Sight is usually 20/20!  Travellin Dave has a son in the Low Country too.  I might be ther around Thanksgiving myself maybe we could have a smoke.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

Our favorite place to eat is Lee!s Inlet Kitchen if  You haven!t tried they have very good fried fish as well as  The Hot Fish Club gazebo good drinking hole and food as well as live music,Have  You ever tried Bowens Island at Folley, They harvest their own Oysters and serve them fresh daily in season
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

//That would be great for me I have 2 sister in laws who always show up,Maybe We can hook up closer to that date sounds good to me

[...]

Have been to Bowen's Island and luv it.  We rented Hot Fish Club Gazebo for a party one time and yes a good place.  We like Creek Ratz for music on Sunday evenings in the summer.  Flo's is good,  Gulf Stream out on the beach is good.  Have not been to Lees will have to try that one.

[...]

You golf?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

//To show how weird I am I live on the 13 th green of a golf course and have not played in over 25 years

[...]

I don't play anymore either but ride with my son and smoke while he plays so thought you might he is a member of Caledonia there.   Forgot to mention one of my favorite dinner places in Awendaw called Seewee.  A dive looking place but certainly not dive food.

I really wanted to know how that story ended.  Will there be a golf cart herf?

I really wanted to know how that story ended.  Will there be a golf cart herf?
Still Tuesday?  Yep it is.  Ya nosy lurking bastard!     Might be a cart herf at the inlet.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28