CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Author Topic: 9/23/2014  (Read 56837 times)

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 9/23/2014
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2014, 06:17:53 PM »

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2014, 06:23:19 PM »

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve///Good evening  sir, I read your post when I was at Pawleys about Beaver Bar even though I am an old fart I do visit there especially during Harley week, I park n a rocking chair and watch the  sights with a cigar and and a cold one,the waittress are topless, quite a sight,If you have not been there during Harley week it's worth a look
Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?   You been to the Love Shack too?

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2014, 06:29:02 PM »

Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?
Yes sir I got up this morning so I am doing great I hope You are as well,I am back in the city until thanksgiving,I have to endure the Panther fiasco because I was a PSL sucker 20 years ago not a good idea

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2014, 06:34:24 PM »

Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?   You been to the Love Shack too?
//Been to the Loveshack was kinda disappointed with the food

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2014, 06:38:35 PM »

Never ate there just drank.  Wicked Tuna is some of the better food on that strip.   Doing fine here actually hoping to get to Charleston in a few weeks to go fishing with my son.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2014, 06:40:13 PM »

My son is getting married in that old Methodist church there on the Marsh close to Wicked Tuna area.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2014, 06:43:38 PM »

Well hello stranger, yep I have been to the Beaver Bar and I am an old fart too.  You been doing ok?
Yes sir I got up this morning so I am doing great I hope You are as well,I am back in the city until thanksgiving,I have to endure the Panther fiasco because I was a PSL sucker 20 years ago not a good idea
Hind Sight is usually 20/20!  Travellin Dave has a son in the Low Country too.  I might be ther around Thanksgiving myself maybe we could have a smoke.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2014, 06:47:38 PM »

Never ate there just drank.  Wicked Tuna is some of the better food on that strip.   Doing fine here actually hoping to get to Charleston in a few weeks to go fishing with my son.
Our favorite place to eat is Lee!s Inlet Kitchen if  You haven!t tried they have very good fried fish as well as  The Hot Fish Club gazebo good drinking hole and food as well as live music,Have  You ever tried Bowens Island at Folley, They harvest their own Oysters and serve them fresh daily in season

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2014, 06:51:34 PM »

Hind Sight is usually 20/20!  Travellin Dave has a son in the Low Country too.  I might be ther around Thanksgiving myself maybe we could have a smoke.
//That would be great for me I have 2 sister in laws who always show up,Maybe We can hook up closer to that date sounds good to me

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2014, 06:55:35 PM »

Our favorite place to eat is Lee!s Inlet Kitchen if  You haven!t tried they have very good fried fish as well as  The Hot Fish Club gazebo good drinking hole and food as well as live music,Have  You ever tried Bowens Island at Folley, They harvest their own Oysters and serve them fresh daily in season
Have been to Bowen's Island and luv it.  We rented Hot Fish Club Gazebo for a party one time and yes a good place.  We like Creek Ratz for music on Sunday evenings in the summer.  Flo's is good,  Gulf Stream out on the beach is good.  Have not been to Lees will have to try that one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #400 on: September 23, 2014, 06:56:54 PM »

//That would be great for me I have 2 sister in laws who always show up,Maybe We can hook up closer to that date sounds good to me
You golf?

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #401 on: September 23, 2014, 07:08:13 PM »

You golf?
//To show how weird I am I live on the 13 th green of a golf course and have not played in over 25 years

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #402 on: September 23, 2014, 07:26:47 PM »

You golf?
//To show how weird I am I live on the 13 th green of a golf course and have not played in over 25 years
I don't play anymore either but ride with my son and smoke while he plays so thought you might he is a member of Caledonia there.   Forgot to mention one of my favorite dinner places in Awendaw called Seewee.  A dive looking place but certainly not dive food.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #403 on: September 23, 2014, 08:50:58 PM »

I really wanted to know how that story ended.  Will there be a golf cart herf? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #404 on: September 23, 2014, 09:17:28 PM »

I really wanted to know how that story ended.  Will there be a golf cart herf?
Still Tuesday?  Yep it is.  Ya nosy lurking bastard!     Might be a cart herf at the inlet.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28