Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm
Webcam?
Daily pictures and a building guide!
What will the capacity of the humidor?
I would guess 4,500 if I ever went that extreme - ones that are 60% of the size say 3,000.

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
Say 3000 means maybe 1200 if you only smoke rubustos.

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
Say 3000 means maybe 1200 if you only smoke rubustos.
I am assuming 2,000 with lots of boxes and inefficient storage.

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm
Webcam?
Daily pictures and a building guide!
What will the capacity of the humidor?
I would guess 4,500 if I ever went that extreme - ones that are 60% of the size say 3,000.
Sheesh, that's a piece of furniture!  Ambitious to say the least.

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm
Webcam?
Daily pictures and a building guide!
What will the capacity of the humidor?
I would guess 4,500 if I ever went that extreme - ones that are 60% of the size say 3,000.
Sheesh, that's a piece of furniture!  Ambitious to say the least.
72" high, 30" wide, and 20" deep

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm
Webcam?
Daily pictures and a building guide!
What will the capacity of the humidor?
I would guess 4,500 if I ever went that extreme - ones that are 60% of the size say 3,000.
Sheesh, that's a piece of furniture!  Ambitious to say the least.
72" high, 30" wide, and 20" deep
Does the warden know you are playing with dangerous toys?

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm
Webcam?
Daily pictures and a building guide!
What will the capacity of the humidor?
I would guess 4,500 if I ever went that extreme - ones that are 60% of the size say 3,000.
Sheesh, that's a piece of furniture!  Ambitious to say the least.
72" high, 30" wide, and 20" deep
Does the warden know you are playing with dangerous toys?
She probably hopes I have an accident to she can cash in!  She will be in Vegas with her coworkers when Mike is here, no risk of her pushing me into the table saw
Logged

dwgbryant

Hey Dean...check this!
https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/rvs/4629570434.html
just a bit out of my price range. sweet setup though.

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm
Webcam?
Daily pictures and a building guide!
What will the capacity of the humidor?
I would guess 4,500 if I ever went that extreme - ones that are 60% of the size say 3,000.
Sheesh, that's a piece of furniture!  Ambitious to say the least.
72" high, 30" wide, and 20" deep
Does the warden know you are playing with dangerous toys?
She probably hopes I have an accident to she can cash in!  She will be in Vegas with her coworkers when Mike is here, no risk of her pushing me into the table saw
Yea, but paying Mike off....a perfect alibi!

dwgbryant

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
golf day tomorrow so it'll wait until Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or whenever.

Drew Estates has released a line of pipes made by Tsuge. http://drewestate.com/?portfolio=drew-estate-pipe-collection-tsuge

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
golf day tomorrow so it'll wait until Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or whenever.
Yes sir you are getting the hang of that retirement idea!  You need a good dog, they are great for helping you make the really tough decisions like that.  You say: Dog, what you think should be sit out side and smoke and chase the ball or go in and vacu and the Dog Says sit out side smoke and play thus the decision is made for you.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28