Well, that's random... Did MMmmmWebber make you get some decent tools before he came over to build you humi?
Had to pick up a set, saves me making 8 passes/board when making these dado cuts on the tower humi.  Last of the tools I need for this project, thank GOD!

You're gonna have over $1000 invested in this before you're done, aren't you?
In raw materials, maybe $750($130 Tiger Maple, $300 Spanish Cedar, $130 in Glass, $50 hardware, $50 draw slides, $50 in misc other hardware(screws, outlet, shelf pins, lights, etc), and $40 in misc other stuff.  $150 for humidification-Oasis Magna

So, really close then. You already have your stain/poly, sandpaper, steelwool and wax?
Yeah, have that stuff - am getting some new pads($15 worth) for my orbital sander.
Going natural wood color, Satin Clear Poly, Paste Wax, 00 Steel Wool, and then a variety of sandpapers for pre-poly
He said he was doing that last weekend....
I guess Weber was busy

Alright I too sprung for the Cookie Jar, ooops I meant the Tat Blacks.

[...]

When did I say that?  Always been this coming weekend(Oct 2nd-5th)

Alright I too sprung for the Cookie Jar, ooops I meant the Tat Blackes.
Excellent choice!

can anyone find me a deal on a mild morning cigar?
I am not a frequent morning smoker but when I do smoke a morning cigar (usually on vacation and such) I best like a Hemingway Short Story.  Very nice morning cigar and you can sometimes find them on special which is when I buy them..    The LGC Wavell is also a nice morning smoke and those can sometimes be found on special.

Agreed, those Short Stories are nice.  Had a Short Story maduro over the weekend, that one is definitely in my Top 5.
They are great and I buy  up some when on a good special because while I don't smoke one in the morning that often they make great outdoor winter time smokes, which I know should not be a factor for you!

Well, it can get rather cold where I am at night in the winter.  Nothing like North Dakota or any of those other nightmare states in the midwest ... or east coast... but still down to mid 30s/low 40s.  Yeah, warm for some places in December but you get used to the climate wherever you are.  And 40 is fucking cold out here.
40?  You folks are crying, breaking out gloves hats and coats when it gets below 60!
That is a fact Jack us too!

Alright I too sprung for the Cookie Jar, ooops I meant the Tat Blackes.
Your credit card got caught with its hand in the Tat jar?

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?

Goldstar and his super dilldoe - gold plated?
Got some special 'silver coating'.  Good afternoon Mr. B!
When's the sawdust gonna start flying?
Thursday Oct 2nd approx 2:30-3pm

What are you doing taking shop class at school?
Logged

dwgbryant

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.