BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

heading to a meeting myself.

Meeting? What, are all 3 of the residents having a vote to decide to keep or pitch the foosball table?

Just start doing things the way you want, Dean. You and the landlady will rule like royalty... Mornin'

AA meeting ........ that I'm not going to make, running WAY behind.
if the landlady played her cards right I could be had.

Damn. Seems pretty early for an AA meeting. Are they making sure folks aren't waiting outsided the bars before they open?

as for the landlady, I don't think you should have a problem. You see her with anyone else... not her kid(s)?

always drunks looking to get a drink all times of the day, so they have meetings at 7am, noon, and 8pm. midnight sometimes too.

landlady is married, no kids that I know of.

Married... I guess that explains why you aren't sleeping over yet.

after I gave her that big sweaty hug the other day to feel her tits against my chest, she returned the favor yesterday while I was sitting down and got a bust in the mouth.

HA! Yeah, I'm sure she realizes her assets and knows how to use them.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
GREAT cigar!

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95

[...]

Why don't you two crazy kids just break down and have sex already, give her 45 seconds of hell and send her on her way

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
GREAT cigar!
That or Black CG? Which do you prefer?

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95
No Catsrule discount on them?

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
GREAT cigar!
That or Black CG? Which do you prefer?
Tat Black for me.  The Capa is the brown label with a Sumatra wrapper, essentially.  He does amazing things with a sumatra, but it's a corona size where the CG size is just on point with my preferences.  Tat Black is also 'milder' than a brown with a Sumatra, lots of good spice, but I like the smoothness of the Black.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95
No Catsrule discount on them?
Yes it works on them

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95
No Catsrule discount on them?
Yes it works on them
Thanks, I am trying to decide between the Lancero Sampler and Black Jar

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
GREAT cigar!
That or Black CG? Which do you prefer?
Tat Black for me.  The Capa is the brown label with a Sumatra wrapper, essentially.  He does amazing things with a sumatra, but it's a corona size where the CG size is just on point with my preferences.  Tat Black is also 'milder' than a brown with a Sumatra, lots of good spice, but I like the smoothness of the Black.
Thanks, I may just go with the Capa, I love the punch of the PCR and those sound right up my alley

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95
No Catsrule discount on them?
Yes it works on them
Thanks, I am trying to decide between the Lancero Sampler and Black Jar
I was eyeing that sampler for a while, now the price makes it a great deal to try
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95

What? Only 1. I hear if you order 8 you get the limited corrugated carton they ship in from the factory.  ;)

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda
   1 JAR 19 Natural 5 5/8 x 46 @ 146.95
No Catsrule discount on them?
Yes it works on them
Sub-total      146.95
                                                          Shipping        0.00
                                                                     =========
                                                             TOTAL      146.95
                                 Coupon CATSRULE: 17.00% Off Goods      -24.98
                                                              Visa     -121.97

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
GREAT cigar!
That or Black CG? Which do you prefer?
Tat Black for me.  The Capa is the brown label with a Sumatra wrapper, essentially.  He does amazing things with a sumatra, but it's a corona size where the CG size is just on point with my preferences.  Tat Black is also 'milder' than a brown with a Sumatra, lots of good spice, but I like the smoothness of the Black.
Thanks, I may just go with the Capa, I love the punch of the PCR and those sound right up my alley
They are so good.
Logged

jswaykos

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
GREAT cigar!
That or Black CG? Which do you prefer?
Tat Black for me.  The Capa is the brown label with a Sumatra wrapper, essentially.  He does amazing things with a sumatra, but it's a corona size where the CG size is just on point with my preferences.  Tat Black is also 'milder' than a brown with a Sumatra, lots of good spice, but I like the smoothness of the Black.
Thanks, I may just go with the Capa, I love the punch of the PCR and those sound right up my alley

The black is my favorite 'regular' production Tatuaje but I also love the brown label in the smaller vitolas. Don't really care for the larger sizes at all (thinking of the Unico/torpedo brown label).