I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
What basic area are you looking at?  ....We can help!
Not 100% sure: I enjoy economics and finance, helping people with financial planning-was maybe thinking of something around the education of personal finance and debt counseling in the US and the epidemic we have(bigger is better) and etc.  Hopefully we do some spitballing tonight in class...

The 'living beyond you means' topic will probably give you plenty if info.
And it's something I am passionate about-probably a winner, just need to get it narrowed down and find some fancy words to throw in there ;)

Tie it in with the rise of social media.  I know people have always lived about their means, but it's gotten even more out of hand now that people have so many other avenues to show off their possessions.  Used to be just your neighbors, now it's the entire world!  Look at any whiskey group out there, or beer... people seem to collect only to show others that they're collecting.
That's what I do with cigars. I don't even like to smoke them. They smell stinky.
You guys smoke?  I thought we just collected...
I just age them.
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Feel like I don't even see that much with cigars... but spirits are just crazy.  People will post pictures of their collection, but you can do some quick math and come up with a total cost of something that you KNOW they can't afford without maxing their credit cards.

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.
Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Can't help ya with a paper topic.  Have to write them all the time for my MAcc work and that's difficult enough... pages and pages about a fairly tedious topic?  Ugh.  But if you want a paper on impairment of value, I can send you mine.
Once I get a topic down I think it will be a lot of fun...but man this is a big decision so early on.  I can change however, but I need a first draft(or the topic in 3-4 pages) done by Friday.
We certainly differ in our defitinition of "FUN" much less "A Lot Of FUN"!

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.
Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Can't help ya with a paper topic.  Have to write them all the time for my MAcc work and that's difficult enough... pages and pages about a fairly tedious topic?  Ugh.  But if you want a paper on impairment of value, I can send you mine.
Once I get a topic down I think it will be a lot of fun...but man this is a big decision so early on.  I can change however, but I need a first draft(or the topic in 3-4 pages) done by Friday.
We certainly differ in our defitinition of "FUN" much less "A Lot Of FUN"!
:)  Better to pick a topic I care about than have one assigned like many colleges do

[...]

I only see it with the crazies-Opus, DE, Tats, Cubans, etc

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.

Ray Rice: The Rise and Fall of Beating Your Kids in the South
Kinda mixed metaphor or something there....either you mean Peterson or wife beating...

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped
Yup, just bought those!
Logged

jswaykos

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Tuesday with littlefish scares and JWacky showing up in a good mood......WTF???

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Not sure if Scott being helpful and Tuesdays necessarily go together, but I couldn't type fast enough after you posted this.

Thanks, 17 items left.
Logged

jswaykos

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Oops. Peterson was for Yella... Local hero and all. I'm confused by all the beatings in the media anymore.