CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28

Author Topic: 9/23/2014  (Read 57017 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/23/2014
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2014, 11:25:56 AM »

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
What basic area are you looking at?  ....We can help!
Not 100% sure: I enjoy economics and finance, helping people with financial planning-was maybe thinking of something around the education of personal finance and debt counseling in the US and the epidemic we have(bigger is better) and etc.  Hopefully we do some spitballing tonight in class...

The 'living beyond you means' topic will probably give you plenty if info.
And it's something I am passionate about-probably a winner, just need to get it narrowed down and find some fancy words to throw in there ;)

Tie it in with the rise of social media.  I know people have always lived about their means, but it's gotten even more out of hand now that people have so many other avenues to show off their possessions.  Used to be just your neighbors, now it's the entire world!  Look at any whiskey group out there, or beer... people seem to collect only to show others that they're collecting.
That's what I do with cigars. I don't even like to smoke them. They smell stinky.
You guys smoke?  I thought we just collected...
I just age them.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2014, 11:26:55 AM »

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
Not 100% sure: I enjoy economics and finance, helping people with financial planning-was maybe thinking of something around the education of personal finance and debt counseling in the US and the epidemic we have(bigger is better) and etc.  Hopefully we do some spitballing tonight in class...

And it's something I am passionate about-probably a winner, just need to get it narrowed down and find some fancy words to throw in there ;)

Tie it in with the rise of social media.  I know people have always lived about their means, but it's gotten even more out of hand now that people have so many other avenues to show off their possessions.  Used to be just your neighbors, now it's the entire world!  Look at any whiskey group out there, or beer... people seem to collect only to show others that they're collecting.
That's what I do with cigars. I don't even like to smoke them. They smell stinky.

Feel like I don't even see that much with cigars... but spirits are just crazy.  People will post pictures of their collection, but you can do some quick math and come up with a total cost of something that you KNOW they can't afford without maxing their credit cards.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2014, 11:28:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.
Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Can't help ya with a paper topic.  Have to write them all the time for my MAcc work and that's difficult enough... pages and pages about a fairly tedious topic?  Ugh.  But if you want a paper on impairment of value, I can send you mine.
Once I get a topic down I think it will be a lot of fun...but man this is a big decision so early on.  I can change however, but I need a first draft(or the topic in 3-4 pages) done by Friday.
We certainly differ in our defitinition of "FUN" much less "A Lot Of FUN"!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2014, 11:30:43 AM »

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.
Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Can't help ya with a paper topic.  Have to write them all the time for my MAcc work and that's difficult enough... pages and pages about a fairly tedious topic?  Ugh.  But if you want a paper on impairment of value, I can send you mine.
Once I get a topic down I think it will be a lot of fun...but man this is a big decision so early on.  I can change however, but I need a first draft(or the topic in 3-4 pages) done by Friday.
We certainly differ in our defitinition of "FUN" much less "A Lot Of FUN"!
:)  Better to pick a topic I care about than have one assigned like many colleges do

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2014, 11:35:42 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

Feel like I don't even see that much with cigars... but spirits are just crazy.  People will post pictures of their collection, but you can do some quick math and come up with a total cost of something that you KNOW they can't afford without maxing their credit cards.
I only see it with the crazies-Opus, DE, Tats, Cubans, etc

sfish

« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2014, 11:38:09 AM »

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #216 on: September 23, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.

Ray Rice: The Rise and Fall of Beating Your Kids in the South
Kinda mixed metaphor or something there....either you mean Peterson or wife beating...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #217 on: September 23, 2014, 11:42:29 AM »

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped
Yup, just bought those!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2014, 11:42:42 AM »

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »

4 jars, no more...I promise!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2014, 11:44:53 AM »

Tuesday with littlefish scares and JWacky showing up in a good mood......WTF???

sfish

« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »

Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2014, 11:46:52 AM »

Not sure if Scott being helpful and Tuesdays necessarily go together, but I couldn't type fast enough after you posted this.

Thanks, 17 items left.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »

4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2014, 11:49:16 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.

Ray Rice: The Rise and Fall of Beating Your Kids in the South
Kinda mixed metaphor or something there....either you mean Peterson or wife beating...

Oops. Peterson was for Yella... Local hero and all. I'm confused by all the beatings in the media anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28