CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28

Author Topic: 9/23/2014  (Read 57025 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 9/23/2014
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2014, 11:14:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.
Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Can't help ya with a paper topic.  Have to write them all the time for my MAcc work and that's difficult enough... pages and pages about a fairly tedious topic?  Ugh.  But if you want a paper on impairment of value, I can send you mine.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.

What's the class? Seems to be a lot of information about customer service floating around.
I am in a hybrid of ERP/Customer Service/Operations right now so that's tempting
You could certainly interview Lori for examples of how to not be one.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2014, 11:16:28 AM »

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
What basic area are you looking at?  ....We can help!
Not 100% sure: I enjoy economics and finance, helping people with financial planning-was maybe thinking of something around the education of personal finance and debt counseling in the US and the epidemic we have(bigger is better) and etc.  Hopefully we do some spitballing tonight in class...

The 'living beyond you means' topic will probably give you plenty if info.
And it's something I am passionate about-probably a winner, just need to get it narrowed down and find some fancy words to throw in there ;)

Tie it in with the rise of social media.  I know people have always lived about their means, but it's gotten even more out of hand now that people have so many other avenues to show off their possessions.  Used to be just your neighbors, now it's the entire world!  Look at any whiskey group out there, or beer... people seem to collect only to show others that they're collecting. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2014, 11:17:38 AM »

Morning Joe.  I got to enjoy some BP Sculpin on tap this weekend, good stuff for puzzy beer.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2014, 11:17:43 AM »

Hey there, part timer. You may need step in for Scott. He seems MIA... unless he's still running his lines from his bitch list.

Morning.  Yeah, gotten scarce lately, wish there was more time in the day for everything I'd like to do.  O'well.  Kinda dragging today - Better Than Ezra concert with the wife last night, drank lots of Sculpins. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2014, 11:17:56 AM »

My boss just stopped by, he's more bitter than I am.
Oh well somebody needs to be!  But then again he may be trained to fox you for info.
Nah, he's a good guy.  He's just my interim manager but he and his boss are rolled up in the layoff/outsource deal.

See... nice guys finish last. Just keep being yourself and you'll be fine.
LOL
What's so fucking funny?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2014, 11:19:07 AM »

heading to a meeting myself.

Meeting? What, are all 3 of the residents having a vote to decide to keep or pitch the foosball table?

Just start doing things the way you want, Dean. You and the landlady will rule like royalty... Mornin'

AA meeting ........ that I'm not going to make, running WAY behind.
if the landlady played her cards right I could be had.
Please, she wouldn't even have to play the card, just mention she had a card, and you'd come running. Haha.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

Not 100% sure: I enjoy economics and finance, helping people with financial planning-was maybe thinking of something around the education of personal finance and debt counseling in the US and the epidemic we have(bigger is better) and etc.  Hopefully we do some spitballing tonight in class...

And it's something I am passionate about-probably a winner, just need to get it narrowed down and find some fancy words to throw in there ;)

Tie it in with the rise of social media.  I know people have always lived about their means, but it's gotten even more out of hand now that people have so many other avenues to show off their possessions.  Used to be just your neighbors, now it's the entire world!  Look at any whiskey group out there, or beer... people seem to collect only to show others that they're collecting.
That's what I do with cigars. I don't even like to smoke them. They smell stinky.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #203 on: September 23, 2014, 11:21:37 AM »

Hey there, part timer. You may need step in for Scott. He seems MIA... unless he's still running his lines from his bitch list.

Morning.  Yeah, gotten scarce lately, wish there was more time in the day for everything I'd like to do.  O'well.  Kinda dragging today - Better Than Ezra concert with the wife last night, drank lots of Sculpins.

I understand. Things you do... choices you have to make.
So was the concert good or bad? Sometimes more drinking means it's bad, so you figure to just get tanked.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #204 on: September 23, 2014, 11:21:57 AM »

Morning Joe.  I got to enjoy some BP Sculpin on tap this weekend, good stuff for puzzy beer.

Hey there, Dave. I always forget how much I like it.  It's everywhere here so guess I just overlook it. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #205 on: September 23, 2014, 11:22:14 AM »

Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Can't help ya with a paper topic.  Have to write them all the time for my MAcc work and that's difficult enough... pages and pages about a fairly tedious topic?  Ugh.  But if you want a paper on impairment of value, I can send you mine.
Once I get a topic down I think it will be a lot of fun...but man this is a big decision so early on.  I can change however, but I need a first draft(or the topic in 3-4 pages) done by Friday.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #206 on: September 23, 2014, 11:23:05 AM »

I understand. Things you do... choices you have to make.
So was the concert good or bad? Sometimes more drinking means it's bad, so you figure to just get tanked.

Oh, it was great!  Love that band, been listening to them since the mid 90s.  Haven't really let that decade go, haha.  Even my Pandora playlists are mixes of country and 90s "alternative".  Got a Jason Aldean concert Thursday, too.  Just a 90s/Country kinda week!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #207 on: September 23, 2014, 11:23:25 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

Very good point...the call-to-action could be around this 'DIY trend, disconnecting from social media, going 'old school'' again, etc

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #208 on: September 23, 2014, 11:23:50 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

That's what I do with cigars. I don't even like to smoke them. They smell stinky.
You guys smoke?  I thought we just collected...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #209 on: September 23, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »

Hey there, Dave. I always forget how much I like it.  It's everywhere here so guess I just overlook it.
It is a rare find around here but they got it at the Jester King Brewery here so tried it and it was tasty.  Warden loved it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28