BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

so, guess I'm relagated to smoke a V robusto and drink another coffee.

Life is tough. You venture out to find the local waffle house, or some place other 'retired' folks are hangin'?

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!
Agreed...I like seeing my total before the 'Final Checkout Confirmation'
+1 that is another way they try to sneak one in on you hoping you will not notice the added shipping "by accident" or they chose not to apply the coupon code fully, etc....

Exactly! They want to make sure they get the CCARD number before you know how much it's all gonna cost. Jerkfaces.
It is a prick operation and run by one.  He used to post on a forum  pretty regularly (may still do so I never look there anymore) and he is a dick with ears.

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
What basic area are you looking at?  ....We can help!

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.

What's the class? Seems to be a lot of information about customer service floating around.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.

Ray Rice: The Rise and Fall of Beating Your Kids in the South
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Politically Correct... Who Are They and Why the Fuck Do We Care?

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
What basic area are you looking at?  ....We can help!
Not 100% sure: I enjoy economics and finance, helping people with financial planning-was maybe thinking of something around the education of personal finance and debt counseling in the US and the epidemic we have(bigger is better) and etc.  Hopefully we do some spitballing tonight in class...
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.
The word football will NOT be in my thesis :)  Thesis: How to be like Dean

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.
Fuck Tuesdays...gmorning Joe!

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.

What's the class? Seems to be a lot of information about customer service floating around.
I am in a hybrid of ERP/Customer Service/Operations right now so that's tempting
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

The 'living beyond you means' topic will probably give you plenty if info.

[...]

And it's something I am passionate about-probably a winner, just need to get it narrowed down and find some fancy words to throw in there ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, all.  Tuesday, sheesh.

Hey there, part timer. You may need step in for Scott. He seems MIA... unless he's still running his lines from his bitch list.