BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

My boss just stopped by, he's more bitter than I am.
Oh well somebody needs to be!  But then again he may be trained to fox you for info.
Nah, he's a good guy.  He's just my interim manager but he and his boss are rolled up in the layoff/outsource deal.

See... nice guys finish last. Just keep being yourself and you'll be fine.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!
Agreed...I like seeing my total before the 'Final Checkout Confirmation'

here Dave, help yourself.
You are a good man Dean!

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!
Agreed...I like seeing my total before the 'Final Checkout Confirmation'
+1 that is another way they try to sneak one in on you hoping you will not notice the added shipping "by accident" or they chose not to apply the coupon code fully, etc....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
Logged

dwgbryant

heading to a meeting myself.

Meeting? What, are all 3 of the residents having a vote to decide to keep or pitch the foosball table?

Just start doing things the way you want, Dean. You and the landlady will rule like royalty... Mornin'

AA meeting ........ that I'm not going to make, running WAY behind.
if the landlady played her cards right I could be had.

My boss just stopped by, he's more bitter than I am.
Oh well somebody needs to be!  But then again he may be trained to fox you for info.
Nah, he's a good guy.  He's just my interim manager but he and his boss are rolled up in the layoff/outsource deal.

See... nice guys finish last. Just keep being yourself and you'll be fine.
LOL
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!
Agreed...I like seeing my total before the 'Final Checkout Confirmation'
+1 that is another way they try to sneak one in on you hoping you will not notice the added shipping "by accident" or they chose not to apply the coupon code fully, etc....

Exactly! They want to make sure they get the CCARD number before you know how much it's all gonna cost. Jerkfaces.
Logged

dwgbryant

so, guess I'm relagated to smoke a V robusto and drink another coffee.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

heading to a meeting myself.

Meeting? What, are all 3 of the residents having a vote to decide to keep or pitch the foosball table?

Just start doing things the way you want, Dean. You and the landlady will rule like royalty... Mornin'

AA meeting ........ that I'm not going to make, running WAY behind.
if the landlady played her cards right I could be had.

Damn. Seems pretty early for an AA meeting. Are they making sure folks aren't waiting outsided the bars before they open?

as for the landlady, I don't think you should have a problem. You see her with anyone else... not her kid(s)?

so, guess I'm relagated to smoke a V robusto and drink another coffee.
Make sure to put on your smoking jacket and look smart and debonair  to lure her by.  Might also step up to a Churchill for a feeling of presense should she make a pass.

Morning mofos.
Good Morning Mr. Bean how are things up north?
A beautiful morning.  Would rather be sitting outside with my coffee and a cigar vs under the lights in the orifice, but my ship has yet to come in, so here I am.  You're stuck indoors as well I see.
I am indoors for a couple of weeks other than Friday''s but I am also on reserve call for Jury Duty starting Monday for 10 days.  Nice little front cooled us down a little this morning.
49 degrees when I ventured out this morning.

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.

so, guess I'm relagated to smoke a V robusto and drink another coffee.
Sorry you're sufferin' through the day Dean...