CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28

Author Topic: 9/23/2014  (Read 57004 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 9/23/2014
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2014, 09:56:37 AM »

heading to a meeting myself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2014, 09:57:47 AM »

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
message me your address Dave and I'll see about getting a 5ver in the mail to you.
You don't need to do that cost too much to mail them I will squander some up with FS on another order.  Is it ok to smoke OOM's?

Threebean

« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2014, 10:01:25 AM »

Morning mofos. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2014, 10:03:11 AM »

Morning mofos.
Good Morning Mr. Bean how are things up north?

sfish

« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2014, 10:03:26 AM »

Threebean

« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2014, 10:03:30 AM »

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
I still have one or two of the $0.01 sticks from a while back.  Even with the $6 ship, will never beat that deal.

Threebean

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2014, 10:05:01 AM »

Morning mofos.
Good Morning Mr. Bean how are things up north?
A beautiful morning.  Would rather be sitting outside with my coffee and a cigar vs under the lights in the orifice, but my ship has yet to come in, so here I am.  You're stuck indoors as well I see.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2014, 10:06:47 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

If you can open the site...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2014, 10:07:23 AM »

All on sale at Famous:

If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2014, 10:07:51 AM »

Good Morning Mr. Bean!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2014, 10:09:15 AM »

come on BD, where's the stories?
I was side tracked reading about the 3 boobed woman, stupid laws, and duck and goose shit.  :)
Have you ever accidentally grabbed a women by the boob...?
there is no 'accidentally' grabbing a woman's breast. imo.
This is true.....

The other day I was thinking, "how many time have I accidentally grabbed a woman by her boob...?" 

1st time - Years ago they had installed cubical walls between the employees.  They were about 70 inches high, and just tall enough that you couldn't see over them.  It was 5 O'clock on a Friday, and everyone couldn't wait to get out of the office.  I grabbed my coat and was putting it on, and when I slid my hand down the sleeve, I didn't realize that my arm had extended out beyond the cubical wall and into the aisle.  My hand extended out the end of my sleeve at the same time the secretary was walking by, and I had a full hand of her breast.  I said, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to do that...!"  She just laughed, and thought it was funny because she knew what had happened.

2nd time -  The young lady that sat next to me was having trouble working on a job.  She asked me for my help.  She was sitting at her desk staring at her computer screen as I leaned over her shoulder and was telling her what to enter into her computer.  At one point she didn't understand which entry had to be made.  I told her twice, and then unconsciously, I was pointing my finger at her computer screen and saying, "enter the data right there."  She turned around to look at me, and with my finger extended and pointing at the computer screen, she buried her breast up to about an inch on my finger.  She's actually sitting her with my finger stuck into her boob and asking, "what are you doing...?"  I said, "I was pointing at the computer screen, I didn't know you were going to turn around...?"  I'm not sure if she ever believed me, but it was purely an accident.

3rd time - I was riding the metro link train, and was standing at the end of the last train car with some fellow travelers that all take the train at the same time.  I'm holding onto pole to keep my balance, but the lady next to me is facing forward and leaning back against the same pole.  All of a sudden the train slams it's breaks on, and the woman standing with both her feet together, falls forward just like a tree being chopped down.  Before I knew it, while holding onto the pole with one hand, I instinctively reached out and grabbed her with my other hand.  I caught her as she was about at a 50 degree angle falling forward.  Again, I had a hand full of her breast.  Still holding her breast, I pulled her back up.  I said, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to grab you there...!!!"  She was very appreciative, and understood.  Without thinking, she said, "you can do that anytime...!"

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2014, 10:11:41 AM »

How many AVIs have you gone through this morning Dean?

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2014, 10:12:06 AM »

message me your address Dave and I'll see about getting a 5ver in the mail to you.
You don't need to do that cost too much to mail them I will squander some up with FS on another order.  Is it ok to smoke OOM's?
No

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2014, 10:12:32 AM »

No
Just filling in for CB

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2014, 10:12:50 AM »

No
Just filling in for CB
and good morning gents
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28