Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Time to head to the house had enough of this crap.  BBL
Logged

dwgbryant

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
golf day tomorrow so it'll wait until Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or whenever.
Yes sir you are getting the hang of that retirement idea!  You need a good dog, they are great for helping you make the really tough decisions like that.  You say: Dog, what you think should be sit out side and smoke and chase the ball or go in and vacu and the Dog Says sit out side smoke and play thus the decision is made for you.

fuck, I don't need no dog to make the decision, doing pretty good on my own.
Logged

dwgbryant

Time to head to the house had enough of this crap.  BBL

later Dave.
I'll be heading out soon myself. heading into town for dinner, then a meeting.

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
golf day tomorrow so it'll wait until Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or whenever.
Yes sir you are getting the hang of that retirement idea!  You need a good dog, they are great for helping you make the really tough decisions like that.  You say: Dog, what you think should be sit out side and smoke and chase the ball or go in and vacu and the Dog Says sit out side smoke and play thus the decision is made for you.

fuck, I don't need no dog to make the decision, doing pretty good on my own.
That's up for debate.
Logged

dwgbryant

Ontario County DA trying to make a name for himself, become the next County Judge, and win money for family of dead race driver.

http://www.mpnnow.com/article/20140923/NEWS/140929865

Time to head to the house had enough of this crap.  BBL
Sounds like a wise decision....think I'll follow your lead.

Time to head to the house had enough of this crap.  BBL
Sounds like a wise decision....think I'll follow your lead.
Leaving in a few here too...BACK TO SCHOOL!

Free stuff Tuesday and Oliva "O" toro boxes for 69.95 and free ship at cigarplace.biz.  Something to consider Mr. Dean.

Time to head to the house had enough of this crap.  BBL
Sounds like a wise decision....think I'll follow your lead.
Leaving in a few here too...BACK TO SCHOOL!
Later Rodney.

my vacuum cleaner and tool kit kit came in at the hardware store.16 hours to charge the battery 1st time. WTF, I didn't want to vacuum today anyway.
Suck it up Dean.  Afternoon.
Fuck-it just quit.  Sit down have a squirt and a cigar you can vacum another day when the mood strikes again.
golf day tomorrow so it'll wait until Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or whenever.
Yes sir you are getting the hang of that retirement idea!  You need a good dog, they are great for helping you make the really tough decisions like that.  You say: Dog, what you think should be sit out side and smoke and chase the ball or go in and vacu and the Dog Says sit out side smoke and play thus the decision is made for you.

fuck, I don't need no dog to make the decision, doing pretty good on my own.
That's up for debate.
+1

Time to head to the house had enough of this crap.  BBL
Sounds like a wise decision....think I'll follow your lead.
Leaving in a few here too...BACK TO SCHOOL!
Later Rodney.
Don't talk in class

Ontario County DA trying to make a name for himself, become the next County Judge, and win money for family of dead race driver.

http://www.mpnnow.com/article/20140923/NEWS/140929865
Well so far he has shut that big mouth sawed off asshole Stewart up so may he continue on.

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.

Anybody still awake out there?  Ruination lit and Shiner Octoberfest to sip.   Very nice 82 and sunny out.

Heading out of the office now. May check back after the ride home. See ya, Dave.
Have a good evening Steve
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28