Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Ok, you guys have fun fondling your cable remotes, I'm out. Heading to Bethlehem tomorrow for the nephew's birthday, might stop by the CI store. I'll let them know Tony killed the banter. Hazzuh!
Logged

dwgbryant

Ok, you guys have fun fondling your cable remotes, I'm out. Heading to Bethlehem tomorrow for the nephew's birthday, might stop by the CI store. I'll let them know Tony killed the banter. Hazzuh!
enjoy Dave.

Ok, you guys have fun fondling your cable remotes, I'm out. Heading to Bethlehem tomorrow for the nephew's birthday, might stop by the CI store. I'll let them know Tony killed the banter. Hazzuh!
If you are, let me know, maybe I can head up and meet you.

Well I have my rare Zwanza beer in hand.  Very interesting I must say.

fuck, no working cable in the clubhouse. now I can't watch LSU and Sooners.
Why not call up the cable company?
that I will turn over to the landlady.
Either she gets you the cable back or she is the entertainment.  (win - win I would say)
I'd rather have the woman. You can watch the game highlights on ESPN later.
I disagree.  The cable will entertain you for far longer once your 45 seconds with the woman are up.
+1. Cable also doesn't want to talk ...
Cable also doesn't have boobs. I still gotta go with the woman on this one.
That's a great point.  LMFAO!

Ok, you guys have fun fondling your cable remotes, I'm out. Heading to Bethlehem tomorrow for the nephew's birthday, might stop by the CI store. I'll let them know Tony killed the banter. Hazzuh!
If you are, let me know, maybe I can head up and meet you.
I was thinking the same except I have company coming over and it would be kinda rude of me to leave for a few hours in the middle of it.  Oh well, some other time.

Are you gonna be around next Sunday, Dave?  Charlie and I had been talking about possibly going to the Hamburg store.  There are no definitive plans but  thought I'd get the feelers out there.

Are you gonna be around next Sunday, Dave?  Charlie and I had been talking about possibly going to the Hamburg store.  There are no definitive plans but  thought I'd get the feelers out there.
Sorry, no. Just in town for the night, really. Getting in around 2 tomorrow, leaving around 2 Monday.

Ok, you guys have fun fondling your cable remotes, I'm out. Heading to Bethlehem tomorrow for the nephew's birthday, might stop by the CI store. I'll let them know Tony killed the banter. Hazzuh!
If you are, let me know, maybe I can head up and meet you.
If I were, it would only be for a few minutes before we get lunch. Won't be in town that long, I'm sorry to say.

Ok, you guys have fun fondling your cable remotes, I'm out. Heading to Bethlehem tomorrow for the nephew's birthday, might stop by the CI store. I'll let them know Tony killed the banter. Hazzuh!
If you are, let me know, maybe I can head up and meet you.
If I were, it would only be for a few minutes before we get lunch. Won't be in town that long, I'm sorry to say.
And tomorrow I'll be busy with his bday party and family.

Are you gonna be around next Sunday, Dave?  Charlie and I had been talking about possibly going to the Hamburg store.  There are no definitive plans but  thought I'd get the feelers out there.
Sorry, no. Just in town for the night, really. Getting in around 2 tomorrow, leaving around 2 Monday.
LOL.  I really should have specified which Dave.  I didn't think you were gonna spend a week in Bethlehem.  I meant NJDave.  Really appreciate you getting back to me though.

Are you gonna be around next Sunday, Dave?  Charlie and I had been talking about possibly going to the Hamburg store.  There are no definitive plans but  thought I'd get the feelers out there.
Sorry, no. Just in town for the night, really. Getting in around 2 tomorrow, leaving around 2 Monday.
LOL.  I really should have specified which Dave.  I didn't think you were gonna spend a week in Bethlehem.  I meant NJDave.  Really appreciate you getting back to me though.
Let me know.

Home from the brewery Fest with rock-um sock-um SEC Football on the patio tv.  Herencia  Core Lit and a Shiner Octoberfest.  Rain moved out and a pretty day now.

Sheesh

Where the hell is 4-Star, I am now an elite Senior Member now!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12