Any fun activities planned today Chip?
Of course he does....
12:00 PM   Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
2:30 CDT  Montana at No. 1 NDSU (ESPN3)
3:30 PM   Florida at No. 3 Alabama
3:30 PM   Virginia at No. 21 BYU
3:30 PM   North Carolina at East Carolina
7:00 PM   Mississippi State at No. 8 LSU
7:30 PM   No. 4 Oklahoma at West Virginia
8:00 PM   No. 22 Clemson at No. 1 Florida State
8:00 PM   Miami (FL) at No. 24 Nebraska
Added the missing key-game for ya!
You mean the one that is not even on TV?
That one :)  Still shocked with FL Sts QB being out the whole game...make him run laps, punishment doesn't fit the crime in my book.  But like Carter said, they only respect you when you take em off the field...

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
Of course he does....
12:00 PM   Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
2:30 CDT  Montana at No. 1 NDSU (ESPN3)
3:30 PM   Florida at No. 3 Alabama
3:30 PM   Virginia at No. 21 BYU
3:30 PM   North Carolina at East Carolina
7:00 PM   Mississippi State at No. 8 LSU
7:30 PM   No. 4 Oklahoma at West Virginia
8:00 PM   No. 22 Clemson at No. 1 Florida State
8:00 PM   Miami (FL) at No. 24 Nebraska
Added the missing key-game for ya!
Key Game?
Added the big game I'l be watching, Montana comes to Fargo this weekend to play NDSU.  Old rivals that haven't played in a few years in Fargo
What you going to do watch it with binoculars from the roof or on your iPhone?
Logged

dwgbryant

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
Good morning Shaun and welcome home TravelinDave.
Good to see ya Chip!  Any plans for the weekend?
FRUSTRATION!

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
Of course he does....
12:00 PM   Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
2:30 CDT  Montana at No. 1 NDSU (ESPN3)
3:30 PM   Florida at No. 3 Alabama
3:30 PM   Virginia at No. 21 BYU
3:30 PM   North Carolina at East Carolina
7:00 PM   Mississippi State at No. 8 LSU
7:30 PM   No. 4 Oklahoma at West Virginia
8:00 PM   No. 22 Clemson at No. 1 Florida State
8:00 PM   Miami (FL) at No. 24 Nebraska
Added the missing key-game for ya!
You mean the one that is not even on TV?
That one :)  Still shocked with FL Sts QB being out the whole game...make him run laps, punishment doesn't fit the crime in my book.  But like Carter said, they only respect you when you take em off the field...
Can't be acting like a Jackass in college anymore and sure can't say what's on your mind.

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
morning Shaun. enjoy the course. bastard.
Haven't played in 3 weeks...hope the game hasn't gone into hibernation yet!
I don't care how badly I play, I just love being able to play.
Playing with my dad and his weekend crew...will probably be going over to one of their houses after the round for some football and cigars.  He has his basement setup with air filtration so we can smoke inside, pool, wetbar, tvs, poker, etc...should be an awesome day!
Sounds like a truly great day. Enjoy, soon-to-be 2-star!

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
Rub it in, why don't ya? Hit 'em straight, you bitch. ;)
I'll take some pics for you guys, maybe post a few during the round.  That's 4star to you!  ;D
3 after Tony finishes soccer and gets a couple of donuts under his belt.

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
Of course he does....
12:00 PM   Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
2:30 CDT  Montana at No. 1 NDSU (ESPN3)
3:30 PM   Florida at No. 3 Alabama
3:30 PM   Virginia at No. 21 BYU
3:30 PM   North Carolina at East Carolina
7:00 PM   Mississippi State at No. 8 LSU
7:30 PM   No. 4 Oklahoma at West Virginia
8:00 PM   No. 22 Clemson at No. 1 Florida State
8:00 PM   Miami (FL) at No. 24 Nebraska
Added the missing key-game for ya!
Key Game?
Added the big game I'l be watching, Montana comes to Fargo this weekend to play NDSU.  Old rivals that haven't played in a few years in Fargo
What you going to do watch it with binoculars from the roof or on your iPhone?
Probably with a cigar in my hand approx 12ft away from a flatscreen :)
(The stadium in Fargo is indoors)

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
Of course he does....
12:00 PM   Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
2:30 CDT  Montana at No. 1 NDSU (ESPN3)
3:30 PM   Florida at No. 3 Alabama
3:30 PM   Virginia at No. 21 BYU
3:30 PM   North Carolina at East Carolina
7:00 PM   Mississippi State at No. 8 LSU
7:30 PM   No. 4 Oklahoma at West Virginia
8:00 PM   No. 22 Clemson at No. 1 Florida State
8:00 PM   Miami (FL) at No. 24 Nebraska
Added the missing key-game for ya!
You mean the one that is not even on TV?
That one :)  Still shocked with FL Sts QB being out the whole game...make him run laps, punishment doesn't fit the crime in my book.  But like Carter said, they only respect you when you take em off the field...
Can't be acting like a Jackass in college anymore and sure can't say what's on your mind.
He'd be a 3star if he bantered!

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
morning Shaun. enjoy the course. bastard.
Haven't played in 3 weeks...hope the game hasn't gone into hibernation yet!
I don't care how badly I play, I just love being able to play.
Playing with my dad and his weekend crew...will probably be going over to one of their houses after the round for some football and cigars.  He has his basement setup with air filtration so we can smoke inside, pool, wetbar, tvs, poker, etc...should be an awesome day!
Sounds like a truly great day. Enjoy, soon-to-be 2-star!
Ohh, so I get it...less stars means more gooder...WINNING!

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
Rub it in, why don't ya? Hit 'em straight, you bitch. ;)
I'll take some pics for you guys, maybe post a few during the round.  That's 4star to you!  ;D
3 after Tony finishes soccer and gets a couple of donuts under his belt.
Tony, I had a glazed donut yesterday with captain crunch mixed berries and marshmallows from lucky charms on it...amazing!

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
Good morning Shaun and welcome home TravelinDave.
Good to see ya Chip!  Any plans for the weekend?
FRUSTRATION!
Taking it out on the land-lady's crotch?

Any fun activities planned today Chip?
Of course he does....
12:00 PM   Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech
2:30 CDT  Montana at No. 1 NDSU (ESPN3)
3:30 PM   Florida at No. 3 Alabama
3:30 PM   Virginia at No. 21 BYU
3:30 PM   North Carolina at East Carolina
7:00 PM   Mississippi State at No. 8 LSU
7:30 PM   No. 4 Oklahoma at West Virginia
8:00 PM   No. 22 Clemson at No. 1 Florida State
8:00 PM   Miami (FL) at No. 24 Nebraska
Added the missing key-game for ya!
You mean the one that is not even on TV?
That one :)  Still shocked with FL Sts QB being out the whole game...make him run laps, punishment doesn't fit the crime in my book.  But like Carter said, they only respect you when you take em off the field...
Can't be acting like a Jackass in college anymore and sure can't say what's on your mind.
He'd be a 3star if he bantered!
But not yellow!

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
morning Shaun. enjoy the course. bastard.
Haven't played in 3 weeks...hope the game hasn't gone into hibernation yet!
I don't care how badly I play, I just love being able to play.
Playing with my dad and his weekend crew...will probably be going over to one of their houses after the round for some football and cigars.  He has his basement setup with air filtration so we can smoke inside, pool, wetbar, tvs, poker, etc...should be an awesome day!
Sounds like a truly great day. Enjoy, soon-to-be 2-star!
Ohh, so I get it...less stars means more gooder...WINNING!
Ha!

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
morning Shaun. enjoy the course. bastard.
Haven't played in 3 weeks...hope the game hasn't gone into hibernation yet!
I don't care how badly I play, I just love being able to play.
Playing with my dad and his weekend crew...will probably be going over to one of their houses after the round for some football and cigars.  He has his basement setup with air filtration so we can smoke inside, pool, wetbar, tvs, poker, etc...should be an awesome day!
Sounds like a truly great day. Enjoy, soon-to-be 2-star!
Ohh, so I get it...less stars means more gooder...WINNING!
Sounds like you played on a team where keeping score was not allowed until you were 15.

Good mornin BotL!  Figured I might as well check in before golf
morning Shaun. enjoy the course. bastard.
Haven't played in 3 weeks...hope the game hasn't gone into hibernation yet!
I don't care how badly I play, I just love being able to play.
Playing with my dad and his weekend crew...will probably be going over to one of their houses after the round for some football and cigars.  He has his basement setup with air filtration so we can smoke inside, pool, wetbar, tvs, poker, etc...should be an awesome day!
Sounds like a truly great day. Enjoy, soon-to-be 2-star!
Ohh, so I get it...less stars means more gooder...WINNING!
Exactly....just think golf.