Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
Yeah, he has some nerve calling them gold. Haha.

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
Yeah, he has some nerve calling them gold. Haha.
Delusions of grandeur.

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone
Dream on blueboy!

CB, when are we going to get you settled in here with an avi?

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone
Damn..that was quite the message to read after returning from lunch! ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Sup, fellas. Everyone having a joyous Friday thus far?

[...]
Feelin' the love 4s?

[...]
I'm feelin something...'love' if maybe I was Ray Rice's wife...
Logged

dwgbryant

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.