I think today will be an alnost do nothing day, laundry maybe, pool, cigars, coffee.
Try to keep organized, will you.

Morning Dave...knew I was missing someone...Bueso's up!
Logged

dwgbryant

I think today will be an alnost do nothing day, laundry maybe, pool, cigars, coffee.
Try to keep organized, will you.
had to include bomb camper. sheesh. bugs.

Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie
Uhhh, that makes no sense
I was saying, since our companies sound similar, move to ND!  Don't make me explain it again like last week! ;)

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Just habit nothing more, have pretty much given up hope.  A great Jam now means 1 or 2 decent offerings at best.  Really pretty sad but saves me a lot of money.

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
Mornin 3B!

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
Morning Bean, CG & T Dave and all the other slackers still sleeping.

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Just habit nothing more, have pretty much given up hope.  A great Jam now means 1 or 2 decent offerings at best.  Really pretty sad but saves me a lot of money.
Indeed.  It's just a distraction, nothing more.  I did hit the Nica Rustica's a few jams ago, but pretty long dry spell in between those deals.

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Sam and BD.
I'd say good morning to everyone by name this morning, but I'm not sure I even remember my own name at the moment... Need coffee..!

Scotty...FDlAs on the MASH as well as Four Kicks...20/$80...
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Just habit nothing more, have pretty much given up hope.  A great Jam now means 1 or 2 decent offerings at best.  Really pretty sad but saves me a lot of money.
Indeed.  It's just a distraction, nothing more.  I did hit the Nica Rustica's a few jams ago, but pretty long dry spell in between those deals.
I can't remember the last time I bought anything off a jam. been years at least.

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!