SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
that's not what the post office knows him by, we did a cigar swap once or twice....
Hey Flip ... I won't forget the cigar "bomb" that Shaun and Marker sent me after my Mom died ... a lot of good cigars ... thanks again, Shaun, you were very generous.

[...]
No problem at all bud...it's the least we could do!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]
It was a very kind gesture .... and not forgotten.  Say hi to Jamie, if you see/hear from him.  What's he up to these days?

[...]
Will do bud!  He is back working where I work, so I see him daily-I will pass on the greeting.  He has been doing ok lately, his dad suffered multiple strokes 2 weeks ago so he has been taking care of him and making sure he is alright during the days-working remotely when possible.

[...]
Please give him my regards.

[...]
Will do Tony!

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!
It's been a long week and tomorrow is gonna be no different.  I'm getting ready to cut out and smoke a commute cigar.

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!
It's been a long week and tomorrow is gonna be no different.  I'm getting ready to cut out and smoke a commute cigar.
That's a damn good plan...gonna try and get in a cigar tonight.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!
It's been a long week and tomorrow is gonna be no different.  I'm getting ready to cut out and smoke a commute cigar.
Nice!  What smoke do you have planned?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]
Glad to hear he's nearby.  Very sorry to hear about his Dad, taking care of an elderly disabled parent is a full-time job and then some.  Please give him my best ... hope he gets some time each evening to take a break to clear out his head and relax some ... watch a ball game, have a cigar and a brewskie.  Ask if he needs any cigars.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!
It's been a long week and tomorrow is gonna be no different.  I'm getting ready to cut out and smoke a commute cigar.
That's a damn good plan...gonna try and get in a cigar tonight.
cool, did get the OOO in on the drive yesterday.

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!
It's been a long week and tomorrow is gonna be no different.  I'm getting ready to cut out and smoke a commute cigar.
Nice!  What smoke do you have planned?
I only have 2.  An EPC 2nd maddie torp and a Tat Black CG.  Don't think I'll waste the latter because not sure I have enough time to finish it.

[...]
He has been taking it pretty well, but hopefully the burden of care wont fall on him too much longer and he can get some relief with other family members, nurses, etc.  I know me and a couple guys bombed him a month or so ago...I will double check.

2 more hours...time isn't my friend today!
It's been a long week and tomorrow is gonna be no different.  I'm getting ready to cut out and smoke a commute cigar.
Nice!  What smoke do you have planned?
I only have 2.  An EPC 2nd maddie torp and a Tat Black CG.  Don't think I'll waste the latter because not sure I have enough time to finish it.
Fuckin love those Tat Black CGs...damn good smoke!