If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
Enjoyed the CyB and think they're worth it.  Haven't had the FdLa but there is no bad Pepin.  Think I'd choose the latter but there is no bad choice.

I'd spend a few dollars more and get the Lonsdales, which were what?  $85?  I had one batch of coronas that were very tightly rolled and the rest fine, but all of the lonsdales I've had were fine.  The FdlA is nice but its no CyB.
Afternoon Will. The lonsdales are $88.72, is the draw the only reason? I've had no issues with the corona real but the price is close enough
No issues with the 15 CyB CRs I had

Hey Flip, I suspected you'd be on today.  :)
Did you recognized his foul stench when you logged on board?
no, it was a train thing.... seeing Tony reminded me where i used to while away the hours...

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
He will answer to Schoolboy too

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
that's not what the post office knows him by, we did a cigar swap once or twice....

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download
Oh yeah and Jackass also

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
that's not what the post office knows him by, we did a cigar swap once or twice....
Yes sir we did! How have things been goin Flip?

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download
Oh yeah and Jackass also
Wife throws in asshole too

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download
Oh yeah and Jackass also
Wife throws in asshole too
Yeah, she does!

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download
Oh yeah and Jackass also
Wife throws in asshole too
Yeah, she does!
And she should!   But that is her little luv Nickname for him so we don't usually call him that.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
Enjoyed the CyB and think they're worth it.  Haven't had the FdLa but there is no bad Pepin.  Think I'd choose the latter but there is no bad choice.

I'd spend a few dollars more and get the Lonsdales, which were what?  $85?  I had one batch of coronas that were very tightly rolled and the rest fine, but all of the lonsdales I've had were fine.  The FdlA is nice but its no CyB.
Afternoon Will. The lonsdales are $88.72, is the draw the only reason? I've had no issues with the corona real but the price is close enough

More or less, draw.  Flavors are very comparable between the two.  Slightly larger cigars costing slightly more that I have had slightly better luck with?  Seems reasonable.

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download
Good to have options
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
NO.....either yellowstar or four stars....
Or kid, annoying little shit, Fargo guy, NFLfan, etc.

Side note: iOS8 is available for download
Oh yeah and Jackass also
Wife throws in asshole too
Quick drive by ... trying to read up on the bangter ... a little confused ... What does the wife throw in there?

[...]

Yeah I should have added more words for clarification...set myself up for that one.