If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
I would wait until they are both on the MASH and get 10 of each...I always prefer variety.
Same as the mash price right now after coupon
With the auctioneer, can you do promo codes or free shipping?
Unfortunately no, economy ship is $5.99 best case and no coupons accepted
Closed @ $76 after all

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Flip!
hello there Shaun right?
Yes sir!

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
Enjoyed the CyB and think they're worth it.  Haven't had the FdLa but there is no bad Pepin.  Think I'd choose the latter but there is no bad choice.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD
I see I didn't miss much of the high brow banter, while I did real work.....
Saw Antnee on the train this morning, reminded me of this place.
hello boys.
Good afternoon Mr Flip!

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?

CyB, easily. FdlA is decent but I'd rather the La Antieguedad. Similar but a little more going on with those.

Afternoon, all. Just had a Ramon Allones Specially Selected ISOKW, now working on a Fuente Short Story maduro. "Working" from home.
Hi Joe.  Did the work from home thing yesterday.  No cigars for me.  Glad to be back in the office today.

Hey Flip, I suspected you'd be on today.  :)

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
I'll see where they end up
You're balls turn blue?

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
I'll see where they end up
You're balls turn blue?
They've been blue..
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
Enjoyed the CyB and think they're worth it.  Haven't had the FdLa but there is no bad Pepin.  Think I'd choose the latter but there is no bad choice.

I'd spend a few dollars more and get the Lonsdales, which were what?  $85?  I had one batch of coronas that were very tightly rolled and the rest fine, but all of the lonsdales I've had were fine.  The FdlA is nice but its no CyB.

Hey Flip, I suspected you'd be on today.  :)
Did you recognized his foul stench when you logged on board?

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
I'll see where they end up
You're balls turn blue?
They've been blue..
Beaten until they turn blue...

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
Enjoyed the CyB and think they're worth it.  Haven't had the FdLa but there is no bad Pepin.  Think I'd choose the latter but there is no bad choice.

I'd spend a few dollars more and get the Lonsdales, which were what?  $85?  I had one batch of coronas that were very tightly rolled and the rest fine, but all of the lonsdales I've had were fine.  The FdlA is nice but its no CyB.
Afternoon Will. The lonsdales are $88.72, is the draw the only reason? I've had no issues with the corona real but the price is close enough