If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
I'll see where they end up

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Kreps?

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
Want me to bid em up?

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
I would wait until they are both on the MASH and get 10 of each...I always prefer variety.

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
Want me to bid em up?
I'm going to throw a bid in at the end

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
I would wait until they are both on the MASH and get 10 of each...I always prefer variety.
Same as the mash price right now after coupon

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
I would wait until they are both on the MASH and get 10 of each...I always prefer variety.
Same as the mash price right now after coupon
With the auctioneer, can you do promo codes or free shipping?

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
You'd have Antnee

The Monster has sure enough thrown a  ringer of an offering out there for you high rollers!  They must be trying to lure the CI group over.
I saw that too.  I'd consider the deal if each cigar came with an orgasm.
But what would you do if a dozen Krispy Kremes came with them?
Krispy Krebs?
Yea, new STD

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
I would wait until they are both on the MASH and get 10 of each...I always prefer variety.
Same as the mash price right now after coupon
With the auctioneer, can you do promo codes or free shipping?
Unfortunately no, economy ship is $5.99 best case and no coupons accepted

If you were spending $80 which would you buy, a box of FdLA robustos or CyB corona reals?
FDlA, all day
They're at $67 right now with under 10 min left
Hell of a price, can still get a couple CyB with that price too!
I doubt it will end there
I would wait until they are both on the MASH and get 10 of each...I always prefer variety.
Same as the mash price right now after coupon
With the auctioneer, can you do promo codes or free shipping?
Unfortunately no, economy ship is $5.99 best case and no coupons accepted
Lori work there too?