CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: 9/18/2014  (Read 46207 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 9/18/2014
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2014, 01:06:31 PM »

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like you found some new deadbeats!
Are you the new Chauffeur....?
RR has no vehicles and RGD has the $300,000 motor home. can't expect him to cart us around in that! ha.

dwgbryant

« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2014, 01:07:25 PM »

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Sounds like the nut bus to me.
just the one behind the wheel Dave.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2014, 01:09:53 PM »

just the one behind the wheel Dave.
And the 2 touching the seat

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2014, 01:17:35 PM »

RR has no vehicles and RGD has the $300,000 motor home. can't expect him to cart us around in that! ha.
One would think if Danny was so rich, he could afford to buy himself a used shitbox to drive around in.  Something here doesn't smell right, Deano.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2014, 01:19:50 PM »

One would think if Danny was so rich, he could afford to buy himself a used shitbox to drive around in.  Something here doesn't smell right, Deano.
Hope that $300,000 motorhome slides right in and doesn't cause too much harm when it fucks him :)
(j/k)

dwgbryant

« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2014, 01:21:18 PM »

some of the stories he tells I have my doubts. no big deal. Life is still Gooder.

dogdays

« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2014, 01:26:21 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2014, 01:27:46 PM »

sfish

« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2014, 01:30:46 PM »

sfish

« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »

fuck 'em.
LMAO!
Damn Dean, that's some nice hardcore!
That's downright nasty
ATM...must be how they do it in the 'park in FL...
That's probably the tip 'O the iceberg of what goes on down there

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2014, 01:38:47 PM »

Fucking Lori! Was getting ready to buy the Oasis Magna humidifier from Famous and how it's back ordered...THAT BITCH!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2014, 01:45:11 PM »

Sounds like they have more retirement experience than you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2014, 01:46:14 PM »

They know you are an experienced bus driver I would get you to drive too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2014, 01:47:55 PM »

fuck 'em.
LMAO!
Now that is not a nice thing to say, perhaps Travellin Dave can teach you about the glass is half full system of positive outcomes.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22