dwgbryant

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like you found some new deadbeats!
Are you the new Chauffeur....?
RR has no vehicles and RGD has the $300,000 motor home. can't expect him to cart us around in that! ha.
Logged

dwgbryant

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like the nut bus to me.
just the one behind the wheel Dave.

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like the nut bus to me.
just the one behind the wheel Dave.
And the 2 touching the seat

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like you found some new deadbeats!
Are you the new Chauffeur....?
RR has no vehicles and RGD has the $300,000 motor home. can't expect him to cart us around in that! ha.
One would think if Danny was so rich, he could afford to buy himself a used shitbox to drive around in.  Something here doesn't smell right, Deano.

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like you found some new deadbeats!
Are you the new Chauffeur....?
RR has no vehicles and RGD has the $300,000 motor home. can't expect him to cart us around in that! ha.
One would think if Danny was so rich, he could afford to buy himself a used shitbox to drive around in.  Something here doesn't smell right, Deano.
Hope that $300,000 motorhome slides right in and doesn't cause too much harm when it fucks him :)
(j/k)
[...]

some of the stories he tells I have my doubts. no big deal. Life is still Gooder.
Logged

dogdays

fuck 'em.
LMAO!
Damn Dean, that's some nice hardcore!
That's downright nasty
ATM...must be how they do it in the 'park in FL...
That's probably the tip 'O the iceberg of what goes on down there

Fucking Lori! Was getting ready to buy the Oasis Magna humidifier from Famous and how it's back ordered...THAT BITCH!

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like the nut bus to me.
Sounds like they have more retirement experience than you.

these road trips are about to come to an end. we looked at air conditioners but now Redneck Rick is going to call in an order, have them deliver it, and make monthly payments. Rich Guy Danny and Redneck Rick wanted to find a place to eat. I pulled into a roadside BBQ place and it apparently didn't suit them. I ate alone. then it was a trip to the liquor store, a trip to a thrift store and head back to the park. then they started grumbling about how 'short' the road trip was.

Ramon Bueso Genesis and water. Life is Gooder.
Sounds like you found some new deadbeats!
Are you the new Chauffeur....?
RR has no vehicles and RGD has the $300,000 motor home. can't expect him to cart us around in that! ha.
They know you are an experienced bus driver I would get you to drive too.

fuck 'em.
LMAO!
Now that is not a nice thing to say, perhaps Travellin Dave can teach you about the glass is half full system of positive outcomes.