Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
Thank's for bringing that to my attention.  I've apparently been using the word wrong all of these years. Such as, "Oh damn, I've got my Dave caught in my zipper...!!!"  Or, "I keep stepping on my Dave..!"
That's your Shaun.  Duh.
Such as, "I have a shy Shaun..."

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
Thank's for bringing that to my attention.  I've apparently been using the word wrong all of these years. Such as, "Oh damn, I've got my Dave caught in my zipper...!!!"  Or, "I keep stepping on my Dave..!"
That's your Shaun.  Duh.
Such as, "I have a shy Shaun..."
"My Shaun grows more than it shows"

that was funny to type :)

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
Thank's for bringing that to my attention.  I've apparently been using the word wrong all of these years. Such as, "Oh damn, I've got my Dave caught in my zipper...!!!"  Or, "I keep stepping on my Dave..!"
That's your Shaun.  Duh.
Such as, "I have a shy Shaun..."
"My Shaun grows more than it shows"

that was funny to type :)
Not so funny to read.

I'm just grumpy because I need lunch.  See yuz in a bit.

I'm just grumpy because I need lunch.  See yuz in a bit.
LOL! I am starvin, fml...35 more min!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning pogo sticks....
BD, How did you make out with your truck tires?
Hi Fred...  I decided to go with the BFGoodrich, but locally Sears, National Battery and Tire, and Dobbs Tires didn't have them in stock.  I did locate them on line, but I had one tire with a nail in it, and I had to keep filling it with air each day.  I finally decided to go to Firestone since I had a Firestone charge card, and could get it finally taken care of.  I also had a problem with the front in which I thought was rather strange.  If I let go of the steering wheel on a flat straight away, the truck would pull to the right.  Then when I did it again, it pulled to the left.  It turned out to be a worn bushing with allot of play in it.  Ended up with Firestone Primewell 225/70 R14 was around $380, plus $80 for an alignment and $136 to replace the bushing. The tires seem fine at the moment, but it's hard to tell with only 10 miles on them... :)  The replaced bushing now makes the steering feel like the original tight rack and pinion steering.  At least now I wouldn't be afraid to take it on a road trip..
The truck actually feels like it's sitting up higher with the new tires.  I'm not sure if it's just my imagination or if the old tires were missing that much tread...?

I'm just grumpy because I need lunch.  See yuz in a bit.
LOL! I am starvin, fml...35 more min!
+1
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Yesterday my 2 year old grandson was trying to teach me how to sing the Spiderman song.  Did you ever have a 2 year old scold you for singing the wrong words...?

Yesterday my 2 year old grandson was trying to teach me how to sing the Spiderman song.  Did you ever have a 2 year old scold you for singing the wrong words...?
Maybe he needs a whooping for showing disrespect  :)

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
Thank's for bringing that to my attention.  I've apparently been using the word wrong all of these years. Such as, "Oh damn, I've got my Dave caught in my zipper...!!!"  Or, "I keep stepping on my Dave..!"
That's your Shaun.  Duh.
Beat me to it, glad you corrected him....sometimes BD is a little slow on the uptake...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Hello all!  Hope Thursday's treating you well.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Yesterday my 2 year old grandson was trying to teach me how to sing the Spiderman song.  Did you ever have a 2 year old scold you for singing the wrong words...?
Maybe he needs a whooping for showing disrespect  :)
Cut a switch?

Yesterday my 2 year old grandson was trying to teach me how to sing the Spiderman song.  Did you ever have a 2 year old scold you for singing the wrong words...?
Maybe he needs a whooping for showing disrespect  :)
Just call in AP!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Yesterday my 2 year old grandson was trying to teach me how to sing the Spiderman song.  Did you ever have a 2 year old scold you for singing the wrong words...?
Maybe he needs a whooping for showing disrespect  :)
Cut a switch?
better yet, do as my grand father used to do to my dad and make HIM go cut the switch.

Yesterday my 2 year old grandson was trying to teach me how to sing the Spiderman song.  Did you ever have a 2 year old scold you for singing the wrong words...?
Maybe he needs a whooping for showing disrespect  :)
Cut a switch?
better yet, do as my grand father used to do to my dad and make HIM go cut the switch.
Aaaah, the good old days!