Good morning, gents.  Rode the train in with Flip today.  He sends his regards.  I send my GFYs.

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
So what you're saying is that Shaun means big dick?
Logged

dogdays

Good morning, gents.  Rode the train in with Flip today.  He sends his regards.  I send my GFYs.
Good morning Tony, and GFY to you sir .

Good morning, gents.  Rode the train in with Flip today.  He sends his regards.  I send my GFYs.
Right back acha there NJ Transit Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning, gents.  Rode the train in with Flip today.  He sends his regards.  I send my GFYs.
and a big GFY back Tony.

Good morning, gents.  Rode the train in with Flip today.  He sends his regards.  I send my GFYs.
Give him a nice GFY from ND!

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
So what you're saying is that Shaun means big dick?
In all senses of the word
Logged

dwgbryant

road trip time. catch you all later.
Logged

dogdays

road trip time. catch you all later.
Later Dean , have fun !

road trip time. catch you all later.
See ya Dean, have a good one bud!

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Sounds like you been bantering across town around midnight talking to TD
Downlowing?
CG has Started barking now.

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
So what you're saying is that Shaun means big dick?
In all senses of the word
North Dakota'n for Acts Out Like A Jackass

Do you feel the love Antnee?

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Sounds like you been bantering across town around midnight talking to TD
Downlowing?
CG has Started barking now.  Next thing CG will be having to ask KC what to smoke
Still not sure I follow this...

[...]

Yeah, that sounds about right...