dogdays

Who woulda thought that you could get your hands on Victor Sinclairs for an even MORE affordable price. It seems impossible, but these overruns are as low as $1.50 apiece. These blends didn't make the cut to join their friends inside a box, but who cares. Minor size issues or small cosmetic blemishes don't change the fact that these are still premium quality handmades. Coming from the Victor Sinclair factory that gives us popular top-selling blends like Don Rafael, Jose Dominguez, and Bohemian, it should be no question why these should already be in your cart, especially at this value. Sheesh

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!
I guess Thursday's the new Tuesday
Too much coffee this morning...so back to a real debate, how bout the mistreatment of those good-hearted NFL players! Poor AP...
He was just trying to do the right thing
Poor guy, probably missed the 'how to discipline your child' class

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!
I guess Thursday's the new Tuesday
Too much coffee this morning...so back to a real debate, how bout the mistreatment of those good-hearted NFL players! Poor AP...
He was just trying to do the right thing
Poor guy, probably missed the 'how to discipline your child' class
He's actually convinced he did nothing wrong

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!
I guess Thursday's the new Tuesday
Too much coffee this morning...so back to a real debate, how bout the mistreatment of those good-hearted NFL players! Poor AP...
He was just trying to do the right thing
Poor guy, probably missed the 'how to discipline your child' class
He's actually convinced he did nothing wrong
He did it Texas-style.  Unbelievable that he doesn't view that as wrong or ineffective punishment.

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Sounds like you been bantering across town around midnight talking to TD
Downlowing?

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Sounds like you been bantering across town around midnight talking to TD
Downlowing?
Don't think I have posted there in a long time...ever since Ken got me hooked up with where all of the 'gentlemen' went...

Who woulda thought that you could get your hands on Victor Sinclairs for an even MORE affordable price. It seems impossible, but these overruns are as low as $1.50 apiece. These blends didn't make the cut to join their friends inside a box, but who cares. Minor size issues or small cosmetic blemishes don't change the fact that these are still premium quality handmades. Coming from the Victor Sinclair factory that gives us popular top-selling blends like Don Rafael, Jose Dominguez, and Bohemian, it should be no question why these should already be in your cart, especially at this value. Sheesh
I know I'm running right over there to buy two!

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
Logged

dogdays

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
LOL!
Logged

dogdays

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
LOL!
Logged

dwgbryant

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
Australians also think pigmies are big people.

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
Australians also think pigmies are big people.
>:( Stop knockin on my big Shaun I've got!
Logged

dogdays

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
Australians also think pigmies are big people.
LMAO!
Logged

dwgbryant

According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1.

Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

....just so you know.
According to the Official Urban Dictionary:

1. Shaun
An amazing person someone you'll never forget. Someone strong and wise. He might not always be serious or very nice but he will always trying to be doing the right things. Very strong and intelligent. Is there when you need him. A jerk at times but he will always make up for it. And a very good looking person as well.
2. Shaun
Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
 :P
Australians also think pigmies are big people.
>:( Stop knockin on my big Shaun I've got!
lol. I really should have left well enough alone.