Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
Leave me out of this, Taint Boy

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
Leave me out of this, Taint Boy
Do I have to pay extra for that service?

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
Oh boy, another willing participant joins the fray

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
Man it is barely daylight here and yall are already at the Jackass level per Golfing Dave's interpretatin.

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!
I guess Thursday's the new Tuesday

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!
I guess Thursday's the new Tuesday
Too much coffee this morning...so back to a real debate, how bout the mistreatment of those good-hearted NFL players! Poor AP...

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. PDR 1878 Curano Especial Capa Maduro torp and coffee.
Morning FL Dean.  What fun is on the agenda today or is it a rest day?
road trip so Redneck Rick can get a new air conditioner.

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Sounds like you been bantering across town around midnight talking to TD

good morning guys. PDR 1878 Curano Especial Capa Maduro torp and coffee.
Morning FL Dean.  What fun is on the agenda today or is it a rest day?
road trip so Redneck Rick can get a new air conditioner.
Be safe on the road.

Throwback Thursday.....I guess has thrown back to Tuesday.  Feisty crowd this morning....
Just making sure everyone has their balls clean before Friday!  Morning NJDaveinCali!
So you're our hygiene director now?
If you need a wash, Scott is available :)
The wash is fine, but the free blow dry is great!
LOL!!!  Welcome to Tuesday!
I guess Thursday's the new Tuesday
Too much coffee this morning...so back to a real debate, how bout the mistreatment of those good-hearted NFL players! Poor AP...
He was just trying to do the right thing

Dwyer from the Cardinals has allegations and is suspended...woof...this is like the baseball steroid net!
Sounds like you been bantering across town around midnight talking to TD
TD or the whiskey?