Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

dwgbryant

good morning guys. PDR 1878 Curano Especial Capa Maduro torp and coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Mowing plans today or taking it easy?
No mowing today, I hopefully have a date for breakfast lined up with the Sis in Law and maybe she will show up for our date. ;-)
You mind your manners and don't be staring at the wrong places.
Where are the wrong places?

Hah!  I will refer you to Dean.

there are no wrong places!
Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

road trip late morning/early afternoon. Redneck Rick's air conditioner is on it's last leg.
Logged

dwgbryant

Mowing plans today or taking it easy?
No mowing today, I hopefully have a date for breakfast lined up with the Sis in Law and maybe she will show up for our date. ;-)
You mind your manners and don't be staring at the wrong places.
Where are the wrong places?

Hah!  I will refer you to Dean.

there are no wrong places!
Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. my 1st SIL was like that. we even almost had a threesome with her sister, my wife, but I backed out. I had morals at one time.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Mowing plans today or taking it easy?
No mowing today, I hopefully have a date for breakfast lined up with the Sis in Law and maybe she will show up for our date. ;-)
You mind your manners and don't be staring at the wrong places.
Where are the wrong places?

Hah!  I will refer you to Dean.

there are no wrong places!
Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. my 1st SIL was like that. we even almost had a threesome with her sister, my wife, but I backed out. I had morals at one time.
Stupid morals...  Morning Dean!

Good morning Gents!
Logged

dwgbryant

Mowing plans today or taking it easy?
No mowing today, I hopefully have a date for breakfast lined up with the Sis in Law and maybe she will show up for our date. ;-)
You mind your manners and don't be staring at the wrong places.
Where are the wrong places?

Hah!  I will refer you to Dean.

there are no wrong places!
Good morning Dean.
morning Chip. my 1st SIL was like that. we even almost had a threesome with her sister, my wife, but I backed out. I had morals at one time.
Stupid morals...  Morning Dean!
truth be told, I was afraid that she would then be interested in a threesome with my brother. ha.

Good morning ball washers. CI has a big clearance sale going on, same shit that's on clearance every day for the most part but a few gems in there.
Logged

dwgbryant

dwgbryant

Good morning ball washers. CI has a big clearance sale going on, same shit that's on clearance every day for the most part but a few gems in there.
aren't all their cigars on clearance?
morning Scott Fish.

Good morning ball washers. CI has a big clearance sale going on, same shit that's on clearance every day for the most part but a few gems in there.
aren't all their cigars on clearance?
morning Scott Fish.
Ain't that the fuckin truth!  Mornin Dean, Fish, Tex, Fitz, and Dave or 2 I missed! ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

going to be another 90 degree day. woohoo.

Good morning ball washers. CI has a big clearance sale going on, same shit that's on clearance every day for the most part but a few gems in there.
aren't all their cigars on clearance?
morning Scott Fish.
Pretty true but CyB Corona Real boxes for $80 and free ship is a nice deal, one of my staple cigars

Good morning ball washers. CI has a big clearance sale going on, same shit that's on clearance every day for the most part but a few gems in there.
aren't all their cigars on clearance?
morning Scott Fish.
Ain't that the fuckin truth!  Mornin Dean, Fish, Tex, Fitz, and Dave or 2 I missed! ;)
Just so we're clear I feel I covered everybody by using the term ball washers

Good morning ball washers. CI has a big clearance sale going on, same shit that's on clearance every day for the most part but a few gems in there.
aren't all their cigars on clearance?
morning Scott Fish.
Ain't that the fuckin truth!  Mornin Dean, Fish, Tex, Fitz, and Dave or 2 I missed! ;)
Just so we're clear I feel I covered everybody by using the term ball washers
Sorry, I didn't get that, could you take them out of your mouth before speaking please?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22