Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.
A decision must be made by all fans both college and NFL - do you want the great hard hitting football we have today or do you want little gentlemen tiddling around saying nice things all the time?  Just cant have it both ways.

And with that insult, I'm out. Hazzuh yourself!

[...]
Not sure that playing good football and not speaking like a high schooler are mutually exclusive.

And with that insult, I'm out. Hazzuh yourself!
And a Hazzuh to you too.  See you bright and early in the morning or are you off with Chip  tomorrow?

[...]
I would say he was speaking more like an NFL'r probably.

[...]
Nah, not enough n-words. Haha.

And with that insult, I'm out. Hazzuh yourself!
And a Hazzuh to you too.  See you bright and early in the morning or are you off with Chip  tomorrow?
Nope, off Thursdays. Ok, I'm really gone now.

[...]
Valid Point!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.
Completely disagree. What we seem to forget about these kids is they are supposed to be there for an education first, football second. They have a responsibility to teach them how to act like men, not spoiled little kids. Unfortunately, that whole education first thing tends to get lost at the big-time schools.
I do think the colleges should put education 1st.  this country's in a lot of trouble because education hasn't been taken seriously enough.  I don't see how it's the colleges responsibility to be the parents to these kids.  of course, having altruistically said all of that. I agree that if parents are too stoopid or lazy to teach their kids how to act in public, then i can see where someone has to step in.

[...]
Individual responsibility.  Just sayin'...

[...]
I don't think "responsibility" is ok to say anymore.  Wouldn't want folks to be offended.  GFY!

[...]
Now that is asking a little too much! :o

Hmmm, Edgar Hoill Lancero. I'd like to try that

Hey MFers!