Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
That bastard!!  But donuts do sound good...
Indeed.  Good thing there's no Krispey Kreme on my way in to work, I'd be big trouble.  Emphasis on big.
I pass by 3 Dunkin Donuts, a local town donut shop, and 2 honey dew donut shops (Regional chain).  The force is not strong with me...
Nothing even open when I come in but I only have trouble resisting 3 kinds - Southern Made (onlly a few of those around in NW Louisiana and East Texas but best anywhere), Shipley's (not sure where all they cover but quite a few in TX and some in Louisiana) and Krispy Cream is pretty good but only 1 place here for those and not near me.

Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?

Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?
Good mornin Tex - shit, made it through another night of class last night!  That's worth celebrating.  2 more days until payday?  The glass for my humi is done, need to find a time to go get that...thinking tomorrow afternoon.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Means all the menstruating women took a swim last night...fish hate it!

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Means all the menstruating women took a swim last night...fish hate it!
ha. don't know anyone or anything that does like it.
morning Shaun.

Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean!  I left the Food Coloring Gold Round Rock Donuts for you so if there are none of those left somebody else did it.
Ha, I know those are coveted in many quarters, but not by me.  Not a terrible donut, but I'd rather have a Krispy Kreme, or even an HEB.  Sorry, just don't get it.

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Just a bit of toxic algae, kills the fish, fish wash up on beach, a day or two in the sun...you get the idea. Not so good for the oyster industry, either.

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
It can kill fish like crazy.

"They are part of the natural system of the gulf, so we do get used to seeing them," .  "This one is large, but not the largest we've ever seen."

This particular type of red tide, sometimes called "Florida red tide," occurs when a microscopic algae called Karenia brevis (or K. brevis for short), begins to multiply out of control.

Florida red tides do not seem to be affected by human activity. They have been observed off the Florida coast since the 1700s and usually start between 10 and 40 miles offshore.

But just because they occur naturally doesn't mean they are no big deal. K. brevis produces a toxin that attacks the central nervous systems of fish, birds, and marine mammals. Already, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission reports that thousands of snapper, grouper, grunts, crabs, bull sharks, lionfish, sea snakes, octopus and eel have been found dead.

Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean!  I left the Food Coloring Gold Round Rock Donuts for you so if there are none of those left somebody else did it.
Ha, I know those are coveted in many quarters, but not by me.  Not a terrible donut, but I'd rather have a Krispy Kreme, or even an HEB.  Sorry, just don't get it.
Believe Me I never understood the RR Donut Craze!  Came here and people talked about them like they were precious metals tried one and the worst donut i think I ever had from a donut shop.  People bring them to the office occasionally and that is good because I have no problem resisting them.  Good Lord one of those mf's weighs about 2 pounds.

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Means all the menstruating women took a swim last night...fish hate it!
ha. don't know anyone or anything that does like it.
morning Shaun.
Haha, good morning Dean!  Probably sharks, but that's about it!
Logged

dwgbryant

going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.

Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?
Humping.
Should be celebrated every day, but we'll take humpday.