CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: 9/16/2014  (Read 53657 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 9/16/2014
« Reply #270 on: September 16, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »

To change the subject from something so thoughtless and gross (not to speak of impossible) as CG getting laid you NFL Fans better start looking for some new entertainment because the MF'rs are on the high speed rail to self destruction.  IMHO
Like college better anyway.
+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #271 on: September 16, 2014, 01:37:37 PM »

To change the subject from something so thoughtless and gross (not to speak of impossible) as CG getting laid you NFL Fans better start looking for some new entertainment because the MF'rs are on the high speed rail to self destruction.  IMHO
It's like MMA, WWF, and the NFL had a new child together...I like it!  Except it's on and off the field
Beating women and/or children (if it happened) is a terrible bad thing and should be appropriately dealt with by the courts not the NFL but political correctness over performance on the field will close the stadium gates, and by the way the league is also neck deep in the anti-gun movement too.  I don't watch a lot of NFL at all but looked in on a few games Sunday and saw a butt load of empty seats.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #272 on: September 16, 2014, 01:38:18 PM »

+1
+10  but I would probably be a negative too if I lived in Fargo.  Ya'll got color tv's up there yet?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »

It's like MMA, WWF, and the NFL had a new child together...I like it!  Except it's on and off the field
Beating women and/or children (if it happened) is a terrible bad thing and should be appropriately dealt with by the courts not the NFL but political correctness over performance on the field will close the stadium gates, and by the way the league is also neck deep in the anti-gun movement too.  I don't watch a lot of NFL at all but looked in on a few games Sunday and saw a butt load of empty seats.
Completely agree, but it's not immune to football.  AP won't even have a court date until 2015, innocent until proven guilty, pictures or not...hard to give up the hand that's feeding you when our legal system is moving at the speed it is. 
All depending on the stadiums with regards to seating...not going to debate because it's difficult with program size variations at the NCAA level.  People can hate the NFL all they want, but they wont stop watching games, playing ffb, buying tickets or gear...so until they put their hearts before their wallets, their positions are null to me.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #274 on: September 16, 2014, 01:44:19 PM »

Boy, all sorts of nonsense going on in that statement, well played.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #275 on: September 16, 2014, 01:44:59 PM »

+1
+10  but I would probably be a negative too if I lived in Fargo.  Ya'll got color tv's up there yet?
Too busy making the biggest waste of money on earth, ethanol, to afford things like color tv! :)
Not too many cities can say that 15% of their population was at an NCAA event on a Saturday, and that's just counting in the stadium...more fans/capita here than almost anywhere else in the country. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #276 on: September 16, 2014, 01:45:31 PM »

True.  they keep inditing and firing players, there won't be enough to play the game.   

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #277 on: September 16, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »

True.  they keep inditing and firing players, there won't be enough to play the game.
Hopefully they start showing prison league games soon!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #278 on: September 16, 2014, 01:47:47 PM »

+1
Too busy making the biggest waste of money on earth, ethanol, to afford things like color tv! :)
Not too many cities can say that 15% of their population was at an NCAA event on a Saturday, and that's just counting in the stadium...more fans/capita here than almost anywhere else in the country.
so your saying at least 12 people show up at all NCAA sporting events?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #279 on: September 16, 2014, 01:48:09 PM »

LOL, looks like they already are.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2014, 01:51:10 PM »

Instant Jam Turd Report:   
ACID Opulence 3
5 CIGARS (47% savings!)
MSRP: $42.50 $2250

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2014, 01:51:16 PM »

+1
19,000 out of 109,000

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2014, 01:52:08 PM »

+1
LMFAO - go het him Sauce

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2014, 01:52:08 PM »

Longest Yard!!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2014, 01:53:03 PM »

No kidding...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26