ss2

  • Summertime!!

Guess I will get out and find me some lunch.  Some Mexican maybe but who knows.
well, if you go the Mexican route, make sure she has all her shots.

Guess I will get out and find me some lunch.  Some Mexican maybe but who knows.
well, if you go the Mexican route, make sure she has all her shots.
Agreed...mexican rabies, fuck that noise!  :o

BTW, yesterday, I did smoke a PDR Reserva Limitada and while not a huge PDR fan, these are pretty good.  has a spicy taste that stays with the whole smoke, but there are some subtle underlying changes that were also tasty!  got 2 definite sweet/spicy changes while still keeping the overall spicy flavor.
Did you pick up any spice?

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.
Well shit, can't count on you guys for nuftin!

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
Yeah I have used it for a long time but would be better if Tony the Donut Hole would do the simple things we ask for as we are only trying to make his banter more profitable.
....more profitable???

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.
Well shit, can't count on you guys for nuftin!
Nope...and that deserves a hearty GFY!

17 Latitude Zero Torpedo
             5/22.50
16 Man o War Ruination Belicoso
           10/39.99
15 La Gloria Cubana Churchill Tubos
            7/29.50
14 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          10/27.50
13 Oliva Serie V Melanio
12 Punch Uppercut
          10/32.50
11 Diesel Hair of the Dog
          10/34.99
10 La Antiguedad Gordo by My Father
           5/34.50
 9 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/32.50
 8 La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 7 AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
 6 Asylum Toro
         10/29.99
 5 Montecristo Media Noche No.2 Torpedo
           5/32.50
 4 CAO Italia Novella
         10/34.99
 3 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
          5/24.00

This was a live update yellowstar....GFY again!

This was a live update yellowstar....GFY again!
No sense being a yellowstar if you're not going to act like one!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.
Well shit, can't count on you guys for nuftin!
Nope...and that deserves a hearty GFY!
+1

This was a live update yellowstar....GFY again!
Gonna be raw like Dean if I keep this up!

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.
Well shit, can't count on you guys for nuftin!
Nope...and that deserves a hearty GFY!
+1
Chip!!!

18 Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo Toro
            10/37.50
[...]

Great job Dave and Chip, I really appreciate the up to date and accurate information!