Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
There is just so many of them...

I though someone yesterday posted they were trying the Latitude Zero, curious their thoughts

I though someone yesterday posted they were trying the Latitude Zero, curious their thoughts
California Travelin Dave From New Jersey would be your man on that topic and I am sure he would luv to hear from you first thing on this Fuk You Tuesday Morning.

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Most of the time such entertainment leads to a dumbing down!   Enjoy your day.

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Bazinga!
I know I always want to kill myself in those meetings...
I usuallly just ask the person next to me to shoot me everytime I participate in any continuing education.

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
GFY Tuesday Cut Bait

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
GGY Tuesday Cut Bait
Well good morning sunshine!

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
GGY Tuesday Cut Bait
Well good morning sunshine!
Good Jamming Morning to ya

Good morning beauties, let the festivities begin!

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
GGY Tuesday Cut Bait
Well good morning sunshine!
Good Jamming Morning to ya
Surprise this morning, I was fully expecting 2 turds

Good morning beauties, let the festivities begin!
I'll wait for you to GFY and then we can get started!
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

SHFREE4A
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys.
the old arthritis really kicked in today.
Camacho connie robusto and coffee.

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
GGY Tuesday Cut Bait
Well good morning sunshine!
Good Jamming Morning to ya
Surprise this morning, I was fully expecting 2 turds
Well in a round about way we will end of with far many more than 2 turds I bet.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26