Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Hazzuh, ya blowers!

Picked me up one of these little jewels at Lowes for $49 a couple of months ago (Regular price $109).  Not going to run a nascar tire wrench off of it but great for portability and filling tires, gun cleaning,  etc.  Have not tried the baby nail gun and honestly probably never will.  Blue Hawk 0.3-HP 2-Gallon 125-PSI Electric Air Compressor

One of my tires has a slow leek...  So I have to go and put some tire in the air... bbl.
I just went and bought a 4gal pancake compressor over lunch!
Nice, Porter Cable?
Craftsman
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-4-gallon-oil-free-pancake-air-compressor/p-00915215000P?prdNo=11&blockNo=11&blockType=G11

Excellent, now you can blow yourself
Is that standard equipment or did you get a custom part?

Picked me up one of these little jewels at Lowes for $49 a couple of months ago (Regular price $109).  Not going to run a nascar tire wrench off of it but great for portability and filling tires, gun cleaning,  etc.  Have not tried the baby nail gun and honestly probably never will.  Blue Hawk 0.3-HP 2-Gallon 125-PSI Electric Air Compressor
That's a pretty hot deal for $50...damn!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Picked me up one of these little jewels at Lowes for $49 a couple of months ago (Regular price $109).  Not going to run a nascar tire wrench off of it but great for portability and filling tires, gun cleaning,  etc.  Have not tried the baby nail gun and honestly probably never will.  Blue Hawk 0.3-HP 2-Gallon 125-PSI Electric Air Compressor
That's a pretty hot deal for $50...damn!
Yeah for sure it was, one of those weekend special deals, may have been 4th of July maybe - time flies when aging!   Works good and pretty quiet.  They got a 6 gallon Porter-Cable  pancake on now for $129 and that is a deal too.
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
It's her loss !
she sure looks nice on the mower watching her tits bounce and about to flop out. wish it was me she was riding!

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
It's her loss !
she sure looks nice on the mower watching her tits bounce and about to flop out. wish it was me she was riding!
Better get that slo-mo camera hooked up!
Logged

dwgbryant

mmmmmm, bouncing tits!

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
It's her loss !
she sure looks nice on the mower watching her tits bounce and about to flop out. wish it was me she was riding!
Better get that slo-mo camera hooked up!
You need to jog along side of her with a GoPro

Alright, I'm out, see you ladies tomorrow. Rest up tonight, you'll need it

Alright, I'm out, see you ladies tomorrow. Rest up tonight, you'll need it
See ya later Scotty...bitchin' Tuesday is almost upon us!

I'm at an off-site meeting enjoying an early afternoon brew.  It's a Victory Festbier.  It ain't great but it beats drinking a coffee at my desk.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15