One of my tires has a slow leek...  So I have to go and put some tire in the air... bbl.
I just went and bought a 4gal pancake compressor over lunch!

First run of Surge already sold out!
I take that back, this was the second batch that's sold out. Nostaglia is strong on the internet today.
2 cases coming to Fargo!
Ebola?
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
actually she's taking it out on the park, mowing, trimming, picking up debris.

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
actually she's taking it out on the park, mowing, trimming, picking up debris.
Well, sounds like she really likes to manicure her 'area' if ya ask me! Not sure about the debris, mowing and trimming sound nice though  ;D
Logged

dogdays

 I tough this was funny,  http://youtu.be/HPwOuUt_OXs
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
Possibly doesn't want you worn out for the wild nights she has planned!
Good afternoon Dean!

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Slow start to the day.
Logged

dogdays

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
It's her loss !

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
Possibly doesn't want you worn out for the wild nights she has planned!
Good afternoon Dean!
That's what I was thinkin!  8)

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
Should've offered her the D.
Logged

dogdays

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
Should've offered her the D.
LMAO!

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
Should've offered her the D.
A dick in a box!