Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Luv it -  boyfriend Ricky wrecks Danica again.
apparently she likes to be rear ended. I would give it to her from behind.
Amen on that rear entry target
Nothing wrong with that rear suspension.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.

Fit in a Latitude Zero and a Stone ale before dinner.

Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
Isn't that redundant?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
Isn't that redundant?

Usually they're just hopeless.

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
7 teams in the top 15!

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.

Better quit talking to that neighbor

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
7 teams in the top 15!
Just think if they did not have to play each other!

Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
You can put your frustrations behind you now.

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
Boomer Sooner!

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.

Better quit talking to that neighbor

What I neglected to mention is that it was my tree.  :)  I just didn't think it needed doing.  Sheesh on me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13