CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: 9/14/2014  (Read 25900 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 9/14/2014
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »

morning Killer and Tony. BD, you didn't hire a hitman?
I took them on a one way ride.  But left them in a wooded country area.  I caught one mole yesterday at noon, came home and took a shower and was ready to relax when I looked out my window and seen the ground moving again.  Put my yard clothes back on, and caught a 2nd mole, and had to take another country drive. So I caught 1 Friday, and 2 Saturday.  My friend charges $25 to catch a mole, so I'm wondering if I should start a side business next spring...?  :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2014, 09:49:47 AM »

Been using my slow cooker quite a bit lately to make pulled chicken.  I may have to make some now so that'll be ready for dinner.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2014, 09:55:56 AM »

I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2014, 09:56:35 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
More like good afternoon slackers

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2014, 10:03:46 AM »

I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
Hi BD.  I think TR is the only Dave on here this morning so far.  Unless NJDave is on again.  He said goodnight 6 hours ago so he's due back.
I always like to play it safe and put a (s) behind the Dave(s), just incase one of them might be lurking out there some where...

dwgbryant

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2014, 10:09:07 AM »

got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2014, 10:11:05 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good morning Tony and BD.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2014, 10:11:33 AM »

I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2014, 10:13:56 AM »

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2014, 10:14:40 AM »

sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2014, 10:16:55 AM »

got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
you need to change your phone number.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2014, 10:18:30 AM »

sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
They have been calling for weeks now. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2014, 10:18:49 AM »

A long distance relationship might be just the thing for now...?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13