Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2017, 07:18:43 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2017, 08:05:06 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!
Thankfully no.  No airports for me this week.

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2017, 08:06:04 PM »

Afternoon boys.  On the back porch with a GoTF and ice water, watching the rain fill the pool to overflowing.

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2017, 08:07:20 PM »

Afternoon boys.  On the back porch with a GoTF and ice water, watching the rain fill the pool to overflowing.
Evening Overflowing Bean

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2017, 08:08:30 PM »

Afternoon boys.  On the back porch with a GoTF and ice water, watching the rain fill the pool to overflowing.
Evening Overflowing Bean
Hmmm, guess it is evening.  Who can tell with this endless cloud cover.

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2017, 08:11:20 PM »

Afternoon boys.  On the back porch with a GoTF and ice water, watching the rain fill the pool to overflowing.
Evening Overflowing Bean
Not quite there, but getting close.  (TWSS).

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2017, 08:23:23 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!
PTL I don't live in the Houston area.  Major sheesh.

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2017, 08:42:27 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!
PTL I don't live in the Houston area.  Major sheesh.
Man it is pure hell down there.  Houston took over the news but Rockport, Port A and Aransas Oass were about wiped off the map.

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2017, 08:47:39 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!
PTL I don't live in the Houston area.  Major sheesh.
Man it is pure hell down there.  Houston took over the news but Rockport, Port A and Aransas Oass were about wiped off the map.
Seems like every time I looked at the radar the area between Houston and Beaumont was getting hammered also.

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2017, 08:50:51 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!
PTL I don't live in the Houston area.  Major sheesh.
Man it is pure hell down there.  Houston took over the news but Rockport, Port A and Aransas Oass were about wiped off the map.
Seems like every time I looked at the radar the area between Houston and Beaumont was getting hammered also.
They have actually been hit hard all the way over to lake Charles, Louisiana

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2017, 09:45:53 PM »

Time for a little Don Julio Anejo to close out the weekend.

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2017, 10:07:20 PM »

Time for a little Don Julio Anejo to close out the weekend.
That sounds great. Need to procure a bottle.

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2017, 10:48:46 PM »

Afternoon boys.  On the back porch with a GoTF and ice water, watching the rain fill the pool to overflowing.
Had me a GoTF as well this afternoon.  Great minds....

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2017, 10:50:15 PM »

Both Houston airports have been closed most of the day due to water over the runways, what a travel mess that must be creating nationwide for United and Southwest.
...and Bean!
PTL I don't live in the Houston area.  Major sheesh.
But rely on the airports...

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2017, 10:52:45 PM »

19 more posts to go Bean.  You can ask Tony what your special reward will be!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6