Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2017, 07:47:20 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?

« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2017, 07:52:52 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.

« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2017, 08:03:09 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
I've only put about 20 miles on it so far. Drive back from the dealership on Monday and took the fam for a quick spin yesterday. Plan to put about 120 miles on it tomorrow; round trip to the NJ herf.

« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2017, 08:03:58 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?

« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2017, 08:27:27 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2017, 08:31:37 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)
You're probably right. Leather?

« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2017, 08:47:41 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
Sorry but not on my personal favorites list but I have a box aging

« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2017, 08:48:31 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)
You're probably right. Leather?
Leather  :o. You talking about Dean

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2017, 09:09:45 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Definitely a fine smoke.  Might have to treat myself to a box once this damn project is done.

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2017, 09:10:36 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
I've only put about 20 miles on it so far. Drive back from the dealership on Monday and took the fam for a quick spin yesterday. Plan to put about 120 miles on it tomorrow; round trip to the NJ herf.
Be sure to grab a CD from The Artist Formerly Known As Flip for the ride home, break it in properly.
Edit: Does it even have a CD player?  Not sure if new cars have them these days.

« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2017, 09:15:31 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)
I wish I was better at describing cigar flavors.  I will say the Warped line is distinctive, though I'll give the edge to the GotF branch-off.

« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2017, 09:24:30 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)
You're probably right. Leather?
Leather  :o. You talking about Dean
Granny panties made in leather?  Sure as hell not interested in finding out.

« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2017, 09:43:31 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
Sorry but not on my personal favorites list but I have a box aging
You have a lot of boxes aging.... ;)
How is the transition humi holding up?

« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2017, 09:45:15 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)
I wish I was better at describing cigar flavors.  I will say the Warped line is distinctive, though I'll give the edge to the GotF branch-off.
It takes a very vivid imagination to describe cigar flavors beyond cedar, leather, hay and Turd flavor .  All this cloves, cinnamon and allspice, etc............is bullshit I think.

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2017, 09:45:44 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.
Haven't had an RP in a while, but I would take that bet.   Evening, Mr Mayor.  Enjoying the new ride?
For comparison purposes the El Oso is my son's favorite cigar and easily a top 3 or 4 for me.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies?
There ARE OTHER good profiles... ::)
You're probably right. Leather?
Leather  :o. You talking about Dean
Granny panties made in leather?  Sure as hell not interested in finding out.
That sure puts a damper on the evening....
I may have to resign from the council if you're going to say things like that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12