CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 28, 2014, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 9/28/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 28, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 12:05:52 AM
Quote from: A Friend of Charlie
Quote from: KC

I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.
Very well said, Antnee.  Some of us really enjoy your website, but retreated because of the animosity expressed due to differing opinions. It's supposed to be fun. When it is no longer fun, due to personal verbal attacks, people leave.
Agreed.  If a post is about something in which I have no interest, I ignore it rather than make fun of the person for liking what he likes.  There is room for everyone here.  Plus it's a better banter, if I do say so myself.
It is a better Banter, feature-wise, without a doubt.  But lacking adult supervision, several of us were driven away purposely by individuals who do not like differing opinions.  I was under the impression that a forum was about discussion and a variety of opinions.
That certainly was my intention.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be censor nor referee.  It didn't take me long to realize that I wasn't going to be able to make everyone happy.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 12:10:23 AM
Agreed.  If a post is about something in which I have no interest, I ignore it rather than make fun of the person for liking what he likes.  There is room for everyone here.  Plus it's a better banter, if I do say so myself.

It is a better Banter, feature-wise, without a doubt.  But lacking adult supervision, several of us were driven away purposely by individuals who do not like differing opinions.  I was under the impression that a forum was about discussion and a variety of opinions.
That certainly was my intention.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be censor nor referee.  It didn't take me long to realize that I wasn't going to be able to make everyone happy.
Kinda bummed out about the fracturing of the BOTL community.  Here, there, Facebook, etc. but things are still going strong. Just have to go here and there to visit with everyone.  Oh, and Brad was workin' on the railroad with the Denali Railroad before he went into the witness protection program.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
[...]

'Sides you didn't take us to raise
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 12:16:24 AM
[...]

Shit, I still need raising.  Anyhoo, have a great night Mikey and KC.  I'm calling it a night.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 12:26:29 AM
If people keep their banter cop badges in their pockets and mind their own business everything will be fine.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 12:26:54 AM
[...]

You're a knight.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 12:29:17 AM
If people keep their banter cop badges in their pockets and mind their own business everything will be fine.
There are rules of decorum everywhere.  More politeness and respect and there is no need for "banter cops"
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 12:32:56 AM
[...]

Me too.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 12:37:54 AM
If people keep their banter cop badges in their pockets and mind their own business everything will be fine.
There are rules of decorum everywhere.  More politeness and respect and there is no need for "banter cops"
"decorum" is a matter of opinion.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 12:40:52 AM
If people keep their banter cop badges in their pockets and mind their own business everything will be fine.
There are rules of decorum everywhere.  More politeness and respect and there is no need for "banter cops"
"decorum" is a matter of opinion.
Hence the problems. How about respect then?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 12:45:30 AM
If people keep their banter cop badges in their pockets and mind their own business everything will be fine.
There are rules of decorum everywhere.  More politeness and respect and there is no need for "banter cops"
"decorum" is a matter of opinion.
Hence the problems. How about respect then?
I respect everyone here until personally attacked,  then the gloves are off.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 12:50:16 AM
If people keep their banter cop badges in their pockets and mind their own business everything will be fine.
There are rules of decorum everywhere.  More politeness and respect and there is no need for "banter cops"
"decorum" is a matter of opinion.
Hence the problems. How about respect then?
I respect everyone here until personally attacked,  then the gloves are off.
So there has been more than enough personal attacks.... is it going to be a useless pissing match as to that mature argument of who started it?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 12:55:52 AM
We all know how it started,  let's just end it now. Agreed?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 01:02:58 AM
We all know how it started,  let's just end it now. Agreed?
I believe you have some friends to talk to that don't appear as willing to demonstrate the same level of civility and common sense.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 01:07:33 AM
We all know how it started,  let's just end it now. Agreed?
I believe you have some friends to talk to that don't appear as willing to demonstrate the same level of civility and common sense.
The same could be said for your group of friends,  I'm talking about you and me.  We can't control what others do.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
We all know how it started,  let's just end it now. Agreed?
I believe you have some friends to talk to that don't appear as willing to demonstrate the same level of civility and common sense.
////....YeP, I'm one of them friends...
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: glassken on September 28, 2014, 01:44:46 AM
We all know how it started,  let's just end it now. Agreed?
I believe you have some friends to talk to that don't appear as willing to demonstrate the same level of civility and common sense.
You are a dick, someone had to like you, because you procreated. I pity her. You add nothing to the conversation. As much as you post, you say nothing. Maybe you have nothing? Obviously, you are a smart ass-minus the smart. Maybe you need to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend—if that's your thing. If you just dislike people who you judge to be more, or less than you, then you are a complete asshole. I do not know you, or anyone on the banter. That being said, you come across as being a dick. I'm sure I do too, but I don't think I'm better than anyone. You give Dave's a bad name. Go Fuck Yourself, Asshole!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 01:54:07 AM
We all know how it started,  let's just end it now. Agreed?
I believe you have some friends to talk to that don't appear as willing to demonstrate the same level of civility and common sense.
You are a dick, someone had to like you, because you procreated. I pity her. You add nothing to the conversation. As much as you post, you say nothing. Maybe you have nothing? Obviously, you are a smart ass-minus the smart. Maybe you need to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend—if that's your thing. If you just dislike people who you judge to be more, or less than you, then you are a complete asshole. I do not know you, or anyone on the banter. That being said, you come across as being a dick. I'm sure I do too, but I don't think I'm better than anyone. You give Dave's a bad name. Go Fuck Yourself, Asshole!
....Just a MotherFuck'N Punk.....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:34:31 AM
...Good Morning Chip......
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:38:03 AM
Today is Sunday, Sept. 28, the 271st day of 2014. There are 94 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:38:29 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Sept. 28, 1787, the Congress of the Confederation voted to send the just-completed Constitution of the United States to state legislatures for their approval.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:39:25 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:39:57 AM
In 1066, William the Conqueror invaded England to claim the English throne.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:40:25 AM
1542, Portuguese navigator Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo arrived at present-day San Diego.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:40:51 AM
In 1841, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow completed his poem "Excelsior."
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:41:52 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:42:12 AM
In 1914, the First Battle of the Aisne during World War I ended inconclusively.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:42:30 AM
In 1924, three U.S. Army planes landed in Seattle, having completed the first round-the-world trip by air in 175 days.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:42:58 AM
In 1939, during World War II, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union signed a treaty calling for the partitioning of Poland, which the two countries had invaded.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:43:29 AM
In 1958, voters in the African country of Guinea overwhelmingly favored independence from France.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:43:51 AM
In 1964, comedian Harpo Marx, 75, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:44:18 AM
1974, first lady Betty Ford underwent a mastectomy at Bethesda Naval Medical Center in Maryland, following discovery of a cancerous lump in her breast.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:44:42 AM
1989, deposed Philippine President Ferdinand E. Marcos died in exile in Hawaii at age 72.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:45:33 AM
In 1994, an Estonian ferry capsized and sank in the Baltic Sea with the loss of 852 lives.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:45:59 AM
Ten years ago: An earthquake measuring magnitude 6.0 rocked central California. Kidnappers in Iraq released two female Italian aid workers, Simona Torretta and Simona Pari, and five other hostages. Award-winning fashion designer Geoffrey Beene died in New York at age 77.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:46:19 AM
Five years ago: Iran tested its longest-range missiles and warned they could reach any place that threatened the country, including Israel, parts of Europe and U.S. military bases in the Mideast. Former Panamanian President Guillermo Endara, 73, who'd led his country to democracy after the U.S. invasion that toppled Gen. Manuel Noriega, died in Panama City.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:47:14 AM
One year ago: Locked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, House Republicans demanded a one-year delay in major parts of the nation's new health care law and permanent repeal of a tax on medical devices as the price for preventing a partial government shutdown threatened for Oct. 1. (Senate Democrats rejected the plan and the White House said that "any member of the Republican Party who votes for this bill is voting for a shutdown.") The Global Citizen Festival, highlighting world poverty, took place in New York's Central Park.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:48:00 AM
oday's Birthdays: Actress Brigitte Bardot is 80. Singer Ben E. King is 76. Actor Joel Higgins is 71. Actor Jeffrey Jones is 68. Singer Helen Shapiro is 68. Movie writer-director-actor John Sayles is 64. Rock musician George Lynch is 60. Zydeco singer-musician C.J. Chenier (sheh-NEER') is 57. Actor Steve Hytner is 55. Actress-comedian Janeane Garofalo (juh-NEEN' guh-RAH'-fuh-loh) is 50. Country singer Matt King is 48. Actress Mira Sorvino is 47. TV personality Moon Zappa is 47. Actress-model Carre Otis is 46. Actress Naomi Watts is 46. Country singer Karen Fairchild (Little Big Town) is 45. Country musician Chuck Crawford is 41. Country singer Mandy Barnett is 39. Rapper Young Jeezy is 37. World Golf Hall of Famer Se Ri Pak is 37. Actor Peter Cambor is 36. Writer-producer-director-actor Bam Margera is 35. Actress Melissa Claire Egan is 33. Actress Jerrika Hinton is 33. Rock musician Daniel Platzman (Imagine Dragons) is 28. Actress Hilary Duff is 27. Actor Keir Gilchrist is 22.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 02:48:42 AM
Thought for Today: "To fight oppression, and to work as best we can for a sane organization of society, we do not have to abandon the state of mind of freedom. If we do that we are letting the same thuggery in by the back door that we are fighting off in front of the house." — John Dos Passos, American author (born 1896, died this date in 1970).

Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 02:55:08 AM
Thought for Today:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 03:00:13 AM
Mornin Chip!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 03:01:48 AM
...Good Morning Chip......
...You was eXactly right....No response....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 03:06:12 AM
...Good Morning Chip......
...You was eXactly right....No response....
Very sad, I'm heading off to bed Gnite Craig.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 04:52:17 AM
...Good Morning Chip......
...You was eXactly right....No response....
Because I want to be left the fuck out of this shit, so don't expect me to reply to you 3!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 04:57:02 AM
Forum joke

Light Bulb
-------------------------

How many online forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

53 to flame the spell checkers.

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames.

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"...another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.

156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy".

109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb group about changing light bulbs be stopped.

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group.

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three".

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.

44 to ask what is a "FAQ".

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 06:20:46 AM
Hello Chip, hope you have a smooth day at work.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 06:35:25 AM
Hello Chip, hope you have a smooth day at work.
Weather for set says rain all day so that will help keep things quiet today.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 06:35:57 AM
Hello Chip, hope you have a smooth day at work.
So any big plans for your day today?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 07:04:14 AM
Hello Chip, hope you have a smooth day at work.
So any big plans for your day today?
No big plans just a few chores around the house, watching some golf  now and probably watch the car race later. I have to serve criminal Jury duty this week starting at 1:00 tomorrow and have no interest in that at all.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 07:30:37 AM
Hello Chip, hope you have a smooth day at work.
So any big plans for your day today?
No big plans just a few chores around the house, watching some golf  now and probably watch the car race later. I have to serve criminal Jury duty this week starting at 1:00 tomorrow and have no interest in that at all.
I hate to even reply to this one, I just know I will jinx myself.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 07:41:46 AM
Hello Chip, hope you have a smooth day at work.
So any big plans for your day today?
No big plans just a few chores around the house, watching some golf  now and probably watch the car race later. I have to serve criminal Jury duty this week starting at 1:00 tomorrow and have no interest in that at all.
I hate to even reply to this one, I just know I will jinx myself.
Don't take the risk!   I actually would not mind doing my civic duty if the incompetent court system did not make it so fuct up to do so.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 07:47:21 AM
good morning MF lancero and water.
long ass day yesterday. don't plan on picnicing or going to bday parties again anyting soon.
much more pleasant sitting my ass at camp here.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:04:49 AM
there isn't much in the news today.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 08:11:56 AM
good morning MF lancero and water.
long ass day yesterday. don't plan on picnicing or going to bday parties again anyting soon.
much more pleasant sitting my ass at camp here.
Good decision, you are a fast learner.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 08:12:15 AM
there isn't much in the news today.
SOS you could say.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:17:11 AM
morning Dave and Chip.
another wet day in Florida ...... but it's warm.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:17:37 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:20:01 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:20:25 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:25:52 AM
Forum joke

Light Bulb
-------------------------

[...]

That's pretty spot on, huh?  We should be talking cigars on this forum.  Let's stop the bullshit and discuss important things, like celos on or off?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 08:26:37 AM
good morning MF lancero and water.
long ass day yesterday. don't plan on picnicing or going to bday parties again anyting soon.
much more pleasant sitting my ass at camp here.
Got to be sociable every once and a while.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 08:27:28 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:28:21 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
good morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean.  Weather has been perfect here this weekend.  Let's talk again in a month.  :)
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:30:31 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Hi Dave.  Watcha got going on today?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 08:35:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:36:35 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
good morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean.  Weather has been perfect here this weekend.  Let's talk again in a month.  :)
uh, so you don't want to talk to me before then?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:37:34 AM
good morning MF lancero and water.
long ass day yesterday. don't plan on picnicing or going to bday parties again anyting soon.
much more pleasant sitting my ass at camp here.
Got to be sociable every once and a while.
no I don't!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 08:37:39 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
You will get my vote on that one! Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 08:38:44 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Good morning Tony, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:39:03 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:42:53 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 08:43:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Hi Dave.  Watcha got going on today?
Ya know, I think maybe a whole lot of nothing'
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 08:44:27 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
Some ginger ale to wash it down?  Almost a breakfast of champions!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:46:52 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
good morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean.  Weather has been perfect here this weekend.  Let's talk again in a month.  :)
uh, so you don't want to talk to me before then?
LOL.  That's not exactly what I meant.  That's like someone says to you, "Hey, if I don't see you again, take care".  So what?  If you see me again I should throw myself down a set of stairs?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 08:48:32 AM
Forum joke, Light Bulb.......thats true and funny :-*
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:48:51 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
Some ginger ale to wash it down?  Almost a breakfast of champions!
that's good, I'm nowhere near a champion.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 08:50:33 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
Some ginger ale to wash it down?  Almost a breakfast of champions!
that's good, I'm nowhere near a champion.
Dean your going to get fat in florida.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:54:03 AM
In 1850, flogging was abolished as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy.
I'm thinking about bringing it back, on the banter.
You will get my vote on that one! Sheesh.
Always enjoy the morning posts, Chip.  I see your sheesh and I raise you two more.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:55:46 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
There's a side benefit to socializing.  Hmmm, wonder if there is still a piece of apple pie here too.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 08:55:55 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
Some ginger ale to wash it down?  Almost a breakfast of champions!
that's good, I'm nowhere near a champion.
Dean your going to get fat in florida.
ha. I really doubt that. morning David.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 08:57:36 AM
Work and Lurk for 12 today.
Have a great day Y'all.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 28, 2014, 08:57:54 AM
Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/28/1a67b5444589e91532371b4203b6bc53.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 08:59:33 AM
Forum joke, Light Bulb.......thats true and funny :-*
Funny stuff there, David.  Good morning to you.  Are you coming or going?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 09:02:47 AM
Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/28/1a67b5444589e91532371b4203b6bc53.jpg)
You little shit!  I didn't know you had indoor smoking privileges?  Good morning to you too.

(Edit)  At first glance, I thought you were taking a picture from a golf cart.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 28, 2014, 09:04:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 09:06:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 09:08:16 AM
Forum joke, Light Bulb.......thats true and funny :-*
Funny stuff there, David.  Good morning to you.  Are you coming or going?
im here at work, just killin time till we start rounds.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 09:09:13 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 09:20:40 AM
Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/28/1a67b5444589e91532371b4203b6bc53.jpg)
Europe 10, USA 6. Day 3.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 09:23:52 AM
Work and Lurk for 12 today.
Have a great day Y'all.
Exactly
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 09:25:12 AM
Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/28/1a67b5444589e91532371b4203b6bc53.jpg)
Looking kinda rocky on the links..
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 09:28:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Hope he cleans up after himself.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 09:35:53 AM
Forum joke, Light Bulb.......thats true and funny :-*
Funny stuff there, David.  Good morning to you.  Are you coming or going?
im here at work, just killin time till we start rounds.
I"ll Have another. You buying? Mornin Oy
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 09:36:25 AM
pecan, apple pie, and lemon squares for breakfast.
There's a side benefit to socializing.  Hmmm, wonder if there is still a piece of apple pie here too.
Wound up finishing off the apple pie with my boys.  Thanks for the suggestion, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 09:46:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Sheesh on you, Deano.  This is a wholesome site.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 09:58:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Sheesh on you, Deano.  This is a wholesome site.
must have been the pie Tony.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 10:06:47 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Sheesh on you, Deano.  This is a wholesome site.
must have been the pie Tony.
All is forgiven.  :)
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 10:08:40 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Sheesh on you, Deano.  This is a wholesome site.
must have been the pie Tony.
All is forgiven.  :)
Another American Pie moment?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 10:24:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Morning Dave.  Both Tigers Win but yours was a conference win too.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
Morning Tony.  Trying to multi-task this morning keeping up with golf, cooking and eating ham and eggs all while keeping up with bantering.  And of course breakfast is the controlling task.
You're a better man than me.  Hence my posting in spurts.
wrong website for spurting while posting Tony.
Sheesh on you, Deano.  This is a wholesome site.
must have been the pie Tony.
All is forgiven.  :)
Another American Pie moment?
Just don't warm the pie up too much.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 28, 2014, 10:32:10 AM
Good morning to all!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 10:37:08 AM
Good morning to all!
Hey dd
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 28, 2014, 10:39:07 AM
Good morning to all!
Hey dd
Hello Fred .
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 10:49:02 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 10:50:10 AM
good morning dd and Fred.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 10:54:47 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 28, 2014, 11:00:02 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
+1
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 11:00:28 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
seeing how it's raining out I really have little in the line of options.
may sort through my humidors and do some organization.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 11:10:20 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
seeing how it's raining out I really have little in the line of options.
may sort through my humidors and do some organization.
Does the camper awning keep the rain off you?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 11:11:36 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
seeing how it's raining out I really have little in the line of options.
may sort through my humidors and do some organization.
Does the camper awning keep the rain off you?
yes it does. I can just sit here and watch the world go by.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 11:16:09 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
seeing how it's raining out I really have little in the line of options.
may sort through my humidors and do some organization.
Does the camper awning keep the rain off you?
yes it does. I can just sit here and watch the world go by.
NICE!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 11:26:56 AM
New sampler is in.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 11:27:12 AM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
seeing how it's raining out I really have little in the line of options.
may sort through my humidors and do some organization.
Does the camper awning keep the rain off you?
yes it does. I can just sit here and watch the world go by.
NICE!
yes it is. I'm fortunate that the park is just about abandoned, very quiet and peaceful. probably not what the landlady wants and why she put it up for sale.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 11:30:01 AM
New sampler is in.
looks nice. my order is on the way. CI had a few that ended up being backordered and it just about cancelled half my $370 order. just added another $200 this morning.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 28, 2014, 11:36:11 AM
New sampler is in.
Wow very nice Oy!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 28, 2014, 11:37:46 AM
New sampler is in.
Was that a trade?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 11:45:33 AM
all 5 packs ordered today except the DD:

Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III

Arturo Fuente Breva Royale Maduro

AVO Classic

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)

HC Series Connecticut Petit Corona

Padron 2000 Maduro

Padron 2000 Natural

The Griffin's #500
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 28, 2014, 11:47:27 AM
all 5 packs ordered today except the DD:

Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III

Arturo Fuente Breva Royale Maduro

AVO Classic

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)

HC Series Connecticut Petit Corona

Padron 2000 Maduro

Padron 2000 Natural

The Griffin's #500
Nice haul Dean!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 11:53:00 AM
all 5 packs ordered today except the DD:

Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III

Arturo Fuente Breva Royale Maduro

AVO Classic

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)

HC Series Connecticut Petit Corona

Padron 2000 Maduro

Padron 2000 Natural

The Griffin's #500
Nice haul Dean!
Indeed, all classic and quality cigar.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 11:53:41 AM
New sampler is in.
Was that a trade?
No, just a buy.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 11:59:50 AM
It must be nice to have some money in your pocket,  Deano.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 12:06:26 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 12:14:12 PM
It must be nice to have some money in your pocket,  Deano.
first time in 7 years. you bet it is!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 12:15:01 PM
hey, Craig dawg.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 12:15:06 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
what time is the pasta and meatballs served?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 12:18:59 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 12:25:04 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 12:46:47 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
Don't you have it covered with plastic?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 28, 2014, 12:50:52 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 12:56:05 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 01:09:48 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
////....Excuse me, need to call Medicare....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 01:22:31 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
////....Hey PunK....ya's biting off more than you can chew....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 01:32:09 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 01:32:57 PM
hey, Craig dawg.
////....Hey DeanO....sorry Rant'N.....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 01:34:57 PM
hey, Craig dawg.
////....Hey DeanO....sorry Rant'N.....

I see that Craig.
:(
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 01:37:09 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 01:38:30 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
Don't you have it covered with plastic?
Ha ha ha, that was my mother's couch.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 28, 2014, 01:49:36 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:00:05 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
....From the history teach'N Post Whore.....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:01:54 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
....From the history teach'N Post Whore.....
...You LuV it Chip////
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 02:02:13 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
That's an insult to my kids.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:03:09 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
That's an insult to my kids.
...Now, thats Funny...
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 02:03:45 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
....From the history teach'N Post Whore.....
C'mon Craig.  Don't let me have to put you in time out.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 02:05:11 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
The answer to Rodney's question is no.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 02:10:04 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
The answer to Rodney's question is no.
I know. didn't work for him, doubt it'll work for us.
okay, what was that thing Lincoln said?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 02:12:25 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
The answer to Rodney's question is no.
I know. didn't work for him, doubt it'll work for us.
okay, what was that thing Lincoln said?

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 02:12:42 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
The answer to Rodney's question is no.
I know. didn't work for him, doubt it'll work for us.
okay, what was that thing Lincoln said?
Ouch, I think I was shot?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 02:13:07 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
OUCH! ?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 02:14:18 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
The answer to Rodney's question is no.
I know. didn't work for him, doubt it'll work for us.
okay, what was that thing Lincoln said?

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
That was Lincoln?  I'm pretty sure he said my quote too.  :)
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 02:15:04 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
The answer to Rodney's question is no.
I know. didn't work for him, doubt it'll work for us.
okay, what was that thing Lincoln said?
Give me liberty or give me.....no, wait
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:15:43 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
/////...Ya'Z wrong about that.  But still got a chip on my shoulder about ya letting Punk's post'N...you coming to Cincy to saw me Up.
Now the Italian/mob jokes?  All these insults... it's like I'm home.
Its like recess in the first grade around here today.
....From the history teach'N Post Whore.....
C'mon Craig.  Don't let me have to put you in time out.
////...JuVe.????...When I got busted they thru my azz in jail...70's.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:18:30 PM
Damn you Tony and those Fucking smiley faces.....I did Not post that SHIT.......
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 02:20:37 PM
Three question marks equals ???.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:21:08 PM
Smiling here my Brutha's
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:22:58 PM
Three question marks equals ???.
////...So now ya tell Me?.....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:26:26 PM
Tony you watch'n them Tampa Bay Buc's?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 02:26:52 PM
Three question marks equals ???.
////...So now ya tell Me?.....
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.” ..... oh shit! Is the history lesson over?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 02:44:06 PM
Welcome to a Pleasant Valley Sunday, ya Monkees...!!!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 02:48:08 PM
WoW....  Fred and TrueDog are on at the same time....  I'm glad I tuned in... :)
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 02:51:58 PM
I have absolutely NO ambition today.
Estella robusto, cigar #2 and water.
Sunday is a day of rest. Mornin Deano
seeing how it's raining out I really have little in the line of options.
may sort through my humidors and do some organization.
Does the camper awning keep the rain off you?
yes it does. I can just sit here and watch the world go by.
That does sound nice....!!!  Maybe you could put some lightening rods on the beach, and make some glass....  Ya could sell them as Florida Souvenirs....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 02:54:41 PM
WoW....  Fred and TrueDog are on at the same time....  I'm glad I tuned in... :)
/////...BD. I's dose miss ya Brother....get yo aZZ neXt door suM time BiAtch........
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 02:54:50 PM
WoW....  Fred and TrueDog are on at the same time....  I'm glad I tuned in... :)
Good afternoon BD
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 02:57:29 PM
Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/28/1a67b5444589e91532371b4203b6bc53.jpg)
Looking kinda rocky on the links..
Mmmm Dave, Fuente... I've been thinking of trying some Arturo Fuente Maduros..., I have them on my list.  1. Get money.  2. Buy Fuente Maduros...!  3.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 03:00:43 PM
WoW....  Fred and TrueDog are on at the same time....  I'm glad I tuned in... :)
/////...BD. I's dose miss ya Brother....get yo aZZ neXt door suM time BiAtch........
It's that multi-tasking stuff that screws me up... I'll be posting the same thing over there, that I post here....  But I'll be sure to stop by.  I do miss allot of the guys, just don't tell'em... :)
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 03:16:32 PM
Damn, I asked my wife to hide my cookies, and now I can't find them....  And they were double stuffed...!!!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:17:02 PM
what was that thing Rodney King said?
nevermind, none of my business.
OUCH! ?
That is why we have Chip do the history recaps instead of Antnee.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:19:04 PM
...Fred be slum'N on Tonys couch...Get yo feet off that coffee table Boy!
Don't worry, I'm not easily offended just because you're implying my couch isn't worthy.  Just had it scotch guarded too.
Don't you have it covered with plastic?
Ha ha ha, that was my mother's couch.
Spend many a day through HS in houses like that.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:20:28 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 03:29:29 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Just a matter of time...we will met.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:31:12 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Just a matter of time...we will met.
Oh, damn....I just got called out on the internet!   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh
Give it a rest sot #2
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:32:07 PM
Must be so much more rewarding than picking on the little girls on your Disney chat.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 28, 2014, 03:32:43 PM
It's time to start working on supper, later all...!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:33:06 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
Just a matter of time...we will met.
Hopefully one of these days you will be able to spell, and construct an actual sentence.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Short stack on September 28, 2014, 03:35:12 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 03:37:55 PM
...Nice Avi Chester.....watch yo bacK BoY.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 03:48:47 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Indeed, I got my undergrad there a number of years ago.  Two of my three kids also finished undergraduates there and the youngest is a sophomore.  I'll be heading down for the Syracuse game, and of course driving through Easley on 123 to get there.

The kids mother is from Clemson, went to DW Daniel, brother lives in Seneca.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Short stack on September 28, 2014, 03:56:13 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Indeed, I got my undergrad there a number of years ago.  Two of my three kids also finished undergraduates there and the youngest is a sophomore.  I'll be heading down for the Syracuse game, and of course driving through Easley on 123 to get there.
Maybe on one of Your trips we can hook up ,I don,t go there much, but my bride is there this w/e she has two sisters and they usually have a all girls w/e at the farm, since that is all the family thay have left, they always go to home games,I try to tell them they are too old to be chasing college kids
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 04:07:41 PM
[...]
Sure, that would be great.  As I said, I'll be down for Syracuse Oct 23-26.  Next time will probably be in Feb. for lacrosse parents weekend.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 04:21:09 PM
Good morning gents, just a drive by.
USA! USA!
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/28/1a67b5444589e91532371b4203b6bc53.jpg)
Looking kinda rocky on the links..
Mmmm Dave, Fuente... I've been thinking of trying some Arturo Fuente Maduros..., I have them on my list.  1. Get money.  2. Buy Fuente Maduros...!  3.
Try the 8-5-8 Maduro.  Classic Dominican Maduro and a good value.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 04:22:13 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 04:28:58 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 04:45:25 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
...A Hell YeZ......
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 04:58:54 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 05:06:25 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.
We can forgive a little comma miss every now and again...
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 05:07:15 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Strange that they would give both Ohio teams the same bye week.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 05:09:48 PM
[...]
Absolutely forgiven.  My point was that I had to read the sentence a few times because I'm so dense.  I'm grieving here, cut me some slack.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 05:14:07 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 05:16:28 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Short stack on September 28, 2014, 05:16:40 PM
Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.
//Since they are all in their 60's I don't think He would be interested
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 05:20:30 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 05:22:20 PM
[...]
Against my better judgment, but I will.  I admit I had to read it a couple of times trying to figure out how he knew my son....lol
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 05:23:32 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
What's the good word from Cincy these days CB?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 05:33:29 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
What's the good word from Cincy these days CB?
Nice fall weather.  Missed going to Oktoberfest. Cinci has the largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 05:40:38 PM
[...]
LOL.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 05:41:09 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
Wanna be a deputy?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 05:46:18 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
Wanna be a deputy?
I shot the sheriff.....
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 05:52:34 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
Wanna be a deputy?
I shot the sheriff.....
...but don't choot the deppidy!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 28, 2014, 05:54:57 PM
How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
Wanna be a deputy?
Badges?  Badges!  Don't need no stinking badges!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 07:01:53 PM
I hate to say it, but it mighta been cb killed the banter?
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 07:02:42 PM
I hate to say it, but it mighta been cb killed the banter?
Ya think? Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 07:06:25 PM
I'm just funnin', Mikey.  This banter started out dead when I flipped it last night.  Don't think a single cigar comment was made at all.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 07:17:01 PM
LMAO
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 28, 2014, 07:18:39 PM
I'm just funnin', Mikey.  This banter started out dead when I flipped it last night.  Don't think a single cigar comment was made at all.
hey! I talked about the 3 cigars I smoked today and what I ordered.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 28, 2014, 07:19:37 PM
LMAO
TFF Deano!
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 07:48:38 PM
I'm just funnin', Mikey.  This banter started out dead when I flipped it last night.  Don't think a single cigar comment was made at all.
hey! I talked about the 3 cigars I smoked today and what I ordered.
You're right Deano.  Forgot about those posts.  Nice haul, by the way.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 07:49:53 PM
I'm just funnin', Mikey.  This banter started out dead when I flipped it last night.  Don't think a single cigar comment was made at all.
hey! I talked about the 3 cigars I smoked today and what I ordered.
You're right Deano.  Forgot about those posts.  Nice haul, by the way.
And Oy also shared a cigar pic.  So once again, I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 07:51:32 PM
Speaking of Oy, he's only got about an hour left.  Wonder if it went by fast for him too.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 28, 2014, 08:21:59 PM
Speaking of Oy, he's only got about an hour left.  Wonder if it went by fast for him too.
That sounds ominous.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 09:43:03 PM
It's only fair for me to post a similar post here:  I have NEVER been asked to delete nor have I ever deleted a single post on this site. But maybe I should be deleting posts. For the last 5 years most of us have been posting on joecigar without major issues. Perhaps it's the "freedom" to post that has made everyone bat shit crazy. I don't want to be involved in all the bullshit but it looks like I am already. So I'm making this proclamation: If there are posts of a threatening nature, I will remove the post and the member. Let's play nice.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 28, 2014, 09:59:41 PM
It's only fair for me to post a similar post here:  I have NEVER been asked to delete nor have I ever deleted a single post on this site. But maybe I should be deleting posts. For the last 5 years most of us have been posting on joecigar without major issues. Perhaps it's the "freedom" to post that has made everyone bat shit crazy. I don't want to be involved in all the bullshit but it looks like I am already. So I'm making this proclamation: If there are posts of a threatening nature, I will remove the post and the member. Let's play nice.

Sheesh.  My allergies act up and I don't post for like a week and now we have Tony running a police state.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 28, 2014, 10:00:49 PM
I ain't done shit yet.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 28, 2014, 10:10:40 PM
I ain't done shit yet.  Sheesh.

Slippery slope, Tony.  It starts with nothing and then, well, in my case, I usually am content there as long as I have beer and cigars.
Title: Re: 9/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 28, 2014, 11:45:03 PM
It's only fair for me to post a similar post here:  I have NEVER been asked to delete nor have I ever deleted a single post on this site. But maybe I should be deleting posts. For the last 5 years most of us have been posting on joecigar without major issues. Perhaps it's the "freedom" to post that has made everyone bat shit crazy. I don't want to be involved in all the bullshit but it looks like I am already. So I'm making this proclamation: If there are posts of a threatening nature, I will remove the post and the member. Let's play nice.
////....Oh well.....Fuck ya Tony....might as well remove me......