CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 19, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 19, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 19, 2014, 12:06:20 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 01:25:58 AM
Good morning guys
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:09:57 AM
Today is Friday, September 19, the 262nd day of 2014. There are 103 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:10:53 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 19, 1777, the first Battle of Saratoga was fought during the Revolutionary War; although British forces succeeded in driving out the American troops, the Americans prevailed in a second battle the following month.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:11:19 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:11:37 AM
In 1796, President George Washington's farewell address was published.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:12:07 AM
In 1881, the 20th president of the United States, James A. Garfield, died 2½ months after being shot by Charles Guiteau; Chester Alan Arthur became president.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:13:22 AM
In 1934, Bruno Hauptmann was arrested in New York and charged with the kidnap-murder of Charles A. Lindbergh Jr.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:13:48 AM
In 1945, Nazi radio propagandist William Joyce, known as "Lord Haw-Haw," was convicted of treason and sentenced to death by a British court.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:15:24 AM
1957, the United States conducted its first contained underground nuclear test, code-named "Rainier," in the Nevada desert.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:16:20 AM
1959, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev, visiting Los Angeles, reacted angrily upon being told that, for security reasons, he wouldn't get to visit Disneyland.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:17:07 AM
In 1960, Cuban leader Fidel Castro, in New York to visit the United Nations, angrily checked out of the Shelburne Hotel in a dispute with the management; Castro ended up staying at the Hotel Theresa in Harlem.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:17:36 AM
In 1964, the family TV show "Flipper," about a dolphin adopted by a Florida family, premiered on NBC
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:17:58 AM
In 1970, the situation comedy "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" debuted on CBS-TV.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:18:23 AM
1985, the Mexico City area was struck by a devastating earthquake that killed at least 9,500 people.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:18:47 AM
In 1989, a Paris-bound DC-10 belonging to French airline UTA was destroyed by a bomb over Niger, killing all 170 people on board. (A French court later convicted six Libyans in absentia for the bombing; Libya agreed in 2004 to pay $170 million in compensation, although it stopped short of acknowledging responsibility.)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:19:11 AM
In 1994, the medical drama "ER" premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:20:01 AM
years ago: Hu Jintao (hoo jin-tow) became the undisputed leader of China with the departure of former President Jiang Zemin (jahng zuh-MEEN') from his top military post. Militants decapitated three hostages believed to be Iraqi Kurds in a videotape that surfaced hours after Iraq's prime minister said that January elections would be held on schedule. The United States suffered its biggest Ryder Cup loss in 77 years as it lost to the Europeans, 18 1/2 to 9 1/2. "The Sopranos" won best drama series at the Emmy Awards while "Arrested Development" won best comedy series. Country singer Skeeter Davis, 72, died in Nashville.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:20:52 AM
Five years ago: Russia said it would scrap a plan to deploy missiles near Poland after Washington dumped a planned missile shield in Eastern Europe. Art Ferrante, 88, half of the piano duo Ferrante and Teicher, died in Longboat Key, Florida. (Lou Teicher had died in 2008 at age 83.)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:21:25 AM

One year ago: Signaling a dramatic shift in Vatican tone, Pope Francis said in a published interview that the Roman Catholic church had become obsessed by "small-minded rules" about how to be faithful and that pastors should instead emphasize compassion over condemnation when discussing divisive social issues such as abortion, gays and contraception. A Texas appeals court tossed the criminal conviction of former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, saying there was insufficient evidence for a jury in 2010 to have found him guilty of illegally funneling money to Republican candidates. Hiroshi Yamauchi, 85, who ran Nintendo for more than 50 years, died in central Japan.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:22:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Author Roger Angell is 94. Host James Lipton (TV: "Inside the Actors Studio") is 88. Actress Rosemary Harris is 87. Former Defense Secretary Harold Brown is 87. Actor Adam West is 86. Actor David McCallum (TV: "NCIS") is 81. Singer-songwriter Paul Williams is 74. Singer Bill Medley is 74. Singer Sylvia Tyson (Ian and Sylvia) is 74. R&B singer Freda Payne is 72. Golfer Jane Blalock is 69. Singer David Bromberg is 69. Actor Randolph Mantooth is 69. Rock singer-musician Lol Creme (10cc) is 67. Former NFL running back Larry Brown is 67. Actor Jeremy Irons is 66. Actress Twiggy Lawson is 65. TV personality Joan Lunden is 64. Singer-producer Daniel Lanois (lan-WAH') is 63. Actor Scott Colomby is 62. Musician-producer Nile Rodgers is 62. College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Reggie Williams is 60. Singer-actor Rex Smith is 59. Actor Kevin Hooks is 56. Actress Carolyn McCormick is 55. Celebrity chef Mario Batali is 54. Country singer Jeff Bates is 51. Country singer Trisha Yearwood is 50. Actress-comedian Cheri Oteri is 49. News anchor Soledad O'Brien is 48. Rhythm-and-blues singer Espraronza Griffin (Society of Soul) is 45. Celebrity chef Michael Symon is 45. Actress Sanaa Lathan (suh-NAH' LAY'-thun) is 43. Actress Stephanie J. Block is 42. Rock singer A. Jay Popoff (Lit) is 41. "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon is 40. TV personality Carter Oosterhouse is 38. Actress-TV host Alison Sweeney is 38. Rock musician Ryan Dusick is 37. Folk-rock singers-musicians Tegan (TEE'-gan) and Sara Quin are 34. Actor Columbus Short is 32. Rapper Eamon is 31. Christian rock musician JD Frazier is 31. Actor Kevin Zegers is 30. Actress Danielle Panabaker is 27.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:23:30 AM
Thought for Today: "He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god; he is no part of a state." — Aristotle, Greek philosopher (384 B.C.-322 B.C.).

Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 02:24:15 AM
Gram's Basket
-------------------------

The teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her
date with this see-through blouse on and no bra. Her
grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not to
dare go out like that!

The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are
modern times. You gotta let your rosebuds show!" and
out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs, and the
grandmother is sitting there with no top on. The
teenager wants to die. She explains to her
grandmother that she has friends coming over and that
it is just not appropriate...

The grandmother says, "Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off your
rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets."
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 03:05:24 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 04:37:28 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 05:40:24 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 05:52:42 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 05:54:34 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 05:59:04 AM
is today Friday?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 06:11:39 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Good morning Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 06:12:44 AM
is today Friday?
Really Dean? Don't you only have 6 Saturday's and 1 Sunday a week now?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 06:14:04 AM
I think today will be an alnost do nothing day, laundry maybe, pool, cigars, coffee.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 06:15:03 AM
is today Friday?
Really Dean? Don't you only have 6 Saturday's and 1 Sunday a week now?
I've lost track of time. hahaha.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 06:16:21 AM
been here now for 23 days. amazing.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:21:48 AM
is today Friday?
Really Dean? Don't you only have 6 Saturday's and 1 Sunday a week now?
+1.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:23:32 AM
Morning LSU, Golfing Dave and Dean.  Friday off for me so I will be as sorry as Dean for a 3 day weekend.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 06:25:19 AM
is today Friday?
All day long.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 06:40:20 AM
Morning LSU, Golfing Dave and Dean.  Friday off for me so I will be as sorry as Dean for a 3 day weekend.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 06:41:33 AM
is today Friday?
All day long.
Although the Bitch owners wife is in England for a week so I don't have to listen to her mouth today atleast.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:44:01 AM
is today Friday?
All day long.
Although the Bitch owners wife is in England for a week so I don't have to listen to her mouth today atleast.
Amazing sometimes how much disruption one person can cause isn't it.  Glad you have something to lighten the load for a week.  Maybe you can play Dean tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 07:10:35 AM
going to have to bomb the camper again, little fucking fly ants all over the place.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 07:13:07 AM
going to have to bomb the camper again, little fucking fly ants all over the place.
Get-um Dano
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 07:15:40 AM
Great morning to you all.  Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 07:21:02 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 07:21:35 AM
Therefore, I'll be mostly lurking today while the big wigs are in.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 07:21:53 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 07:22:43 AM
Therefore, I'll be mostly lurking today while the big wigs are in.
Let us know what those commie bastidges came up with
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 07:22:49 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Good luck, Tony.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 07:37:28 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Did that with our IT about 12 years ago and those that went to contractor got roughly 25-30% increases in pay doing the same job.  About 5 years ago they decided that was not a good idea and went back to employee IT.  Performance Management!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 07:37:52 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Good luck, Tony.
Yes sir hope you come out on top Tony.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 07:46:44 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
good luck Tony. you never know, it could be the best thing that ever happened.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 07:51:53 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Good luck, Tony.
Yes sir hope you come out on top Tony.
Although then, I'd feel really bad for the guy on the bottom
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:04:13 AM
PAYDAY!  Morning BotL!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:04:38 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Good luck, Tony.
Yes sir hope you come out on top Tony.
Although then, I'd feel really bad for the guy on the bottom
Good luck Tony, give 'er hell!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 19, 2014, 08:05:43 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 08:05:55 AM
Good morning everyone.  I'm not very coherent this morning, so I may not be able to give out that free excellent advice that I'm so well known for.  :)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 19, 2014, 08:06:36 AM
Good morning everyone.  I'm not very coherent this morning, so I may not be able to give out that free excellent advice that I'm so well known for.  :)
This morning?  And today is different from other days....?  :P  good morning BD!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:07:54 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 19, 2014, 08:08:50 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Good luck, Tony.
Yes sir hope you come out on top Tony.
+1
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 08:10:19 AM
Good morning everyone.  I'm not very coherent this morning, so I may not be able to give out that free excellent advice that I'm so well known for.  :)
This morning?  And today is different from other days....?  :P  good morning BD!
Like, how would we even tell, right?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:10:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, LittleFish, Antnee and Yellowstar.  Quite the crowd this morning....Chip must have brought donuts.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 08:11:02 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 08:11:14 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, LittleFish, Antnee and Yellowstar.  Quite the crowd this morning....Chip must have brought donuts.
Nope, strippers.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:11:16 AM
Good morning everyone.  I'm not very coherent this morning, so I may not be able to give out that free excellent advice that I'm so well known for.  :)
This morning?  And today is different from other days....?  :P  good morning BD!
Like, how would we even tell, right?
We know it ain't Thursday cause we see your pretty face!  Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Tex, ScottFishBiebs, Sam, Dave, Dave, Dav...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:12:04 AM
Good morning everyone.  I'm not very coherent this morning, so I may not be able to give out that free excellent advice that I'm so well known for.  :)
And we were counting on that too....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:12:10 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:12:25 AM
Morning Sam and BD.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:12:52 AM
Good morning everyone.  I'm not very coherent this morning, so I may not be able to give out that free excellent advice that I'm so well known for.  :)
This morning?  And today is different from other days....?  :P  good morning BD!
Like, how would we even tell, right?
I was gonna say, if you're telling us you'd been coherent all other mornings there are serious problems afoot
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:14:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, LittleFish, Antnee and Yellowstar.  Quite the crowd this morning....Chip must have brought donuts.
Nope, strippers.
Stop gripping those singles so tight LTG. George Washington is rubbing his eyes on those bills, hasn't seen the light of day in a while
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, LittleFish, Antnee and Yellowstar.  Quite the crowd this morning....Chip must have brought donuts.
raspberry danish.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:15:45 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Uhhh, that makes no sense
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:16:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, LittleFish, Antnee and Yellowstar.  Quite the crowd this morning....Chip must have brought donuts.
He brought warm apple pie, give the guys a minute
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:17:04 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Uhhh, that makes no sense
we are SUPPOSE to make sense here?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 08:17:31 AM
Morning Chip, Dean, LittleFish, Antnee and Yellowstar.  Quite the crowd this morning....Chip must have brought donuts.
Nope, strippers.
Stop gripping those singles so tight LTG. George Washington is rubbing his eyes on those bills, hasn't seen the light of day in a while
Just trying to hold on to them as long as I can. Haha.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:17:37 AM
I think today will be an alnost do nothing day, laundry maybe, pool, cigars, coffee.
Try to keep organized, will you.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:18:38 AM
Morning Dave...knew I was missing someone...Bueso's up!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:19:06 AM
I think today will be an alnost do nothing day, laundry maybe, pool, cigars, coffee.
Try to keep organized, will you.
had to include bomb camper. sheesh. bugs.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:19:07 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Uhhh, that makes no sense
I was saying, since our companies sound similar, move to ND!  Don't make me explain it again like last week! ;)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:20:06 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:21:57 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:24:20 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Just habit nothing more, have pretty much given up hope.  A great Jam now means 1 or 2 decent offerings at best.  Really pretty sad but saves me a lot of money.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:24:21 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
Mornin 3B!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:25:43 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
Morning Bean, CG & T Dave and all the other slackers still sleeping.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:27:13 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Just habit nothing more, have pretty much given up hope.  A great Jam now means 1 or 2 decent offerings at best.  Really pretty sad but saves me a lot of money.
Indeed.  It's just a distraction, nothing more.  I did hit the Nica Rustica's a few jams ago, but pretty long dry spell in between those deals.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:27:56 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 08:28:47 AM
Morning Sam and BD.
I'd say good morning to everyone by name this morning, but I'm not sure I even remember my own name at the moment... Need coffee..!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:28:50 AM
Scotty...FDlAs on the MASH as well as Four Kicks...20/$80...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:31:15 AM
Morning gents.  Was hoping for a Friday jam, but I hope for a lot of things. I should probably cut that out.
it's been so long since there's been a decent jam I am surprised you guys even look forward to them anymore.
Just habit nothing more, have pretty much given up hope.  A great Jam now means 1 or 2 decent offerings at best.  Really pretty sad but saves me a lot of money.
Indeed.  It's just a distraction, nothing more.  I did hit the Nica Rustica's a few jams ago, but pretty long dry spell in between those deals.
I can't remember the last time I bought anything off a jam. been years at least.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:31:26 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 08:32:23 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:33:23 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
With Joe gone, someone has to step up and do the enablin'!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:33:40 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:35:26 AM
Scotty...FDlAs on the MASH as well as Four Kicks...20/$80...
And V double robs and Noir robs looking good.  Oh man.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:36:07 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:36:58 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Mash prices are all over the charts anymore sometimes a few bucks cheaper like the Rusticas today but often their prices are as much as 50% more.  Famous is all fuct up now with shams like slipping things into the mash that don't have free shipping (LGC's today for example) and pulling crap like they did on the catsrule applying to my Rustica order requiring a lot of hell raising with Lori.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:37:35 AM
Scotty...FDlAs on the MASH as well as Four Kicks...20/$80...
And V double robs and Noir robs looking good.  Oh man.
Decisions, decisions....you forgot to mention the Bueso's at CI.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:38:25 AM
Scotty...FDlAs on the MASH as well as Four Kicks...20/$80...
And V double robs and Noir robs looking good.  Oh man.
Decisions, decisions....you forgot to mention the Bueso's at CI.
What's CI? ;)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 08:38:39 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Damn, now I'll have to take a good look at the monster... And it's name isn't Dave or Shaun.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:38:40 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:39:02 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:40:04 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Damn, now I'll have to take a good look at the monster... And it's name isn't Dave or Shaun.
Order 2 for the cats rule discount I am curious if they still got their trick going.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:40:38 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:41:10 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:42:09 AM
Scotty...FDlAs on the MASH as well as Four Kicks...20/$80...
And V double robs and Noir robs looking good.  Oh man.
Decisions, decisions....you forgot to mention the Bueso's at CI.
Those did cross my mind.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:43:37 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:44:17 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
I don't exactly think you got that right Dean or else you are one of a kind.   The job generally quits sucking is more like it.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 08:45:30 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
No shit'ski....!!!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:45:49 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Yep welcome to The new Famous.   When I did it it took the order then sent a confirmation saying reduced to 1 and took off the discount.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 19, 2014, 08:46:09 AM
Morning Sam and BD.
>>>Howdy Dave!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:47:36 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Yep welcome to The new Famous.   When I did it it took the order then sent a confirmation saying reduced to 1 and took off the discount.
COMMIES!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 08:48:18 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Damn, now I'll have to take a good look at the monster... And it's name isn't Dave or Shaun.
I've never been that disillusioned.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:49:59 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:50:27 AM
the landlady has been here quite a bit and working up a storm. she really has the park looking good, even has all the maintenance equipment moved out of the clubhouse and into the storage barn where it belongs, clubhouse cleaned, cable hooked up, so I may be able to watch LSU and Sooner football in addition to NASCAR and golf. there's even an ashtray and I doubt anyone will mind if I fire up a cigar. now if they'll only get rid of the crappy old pingpong and Foosball tables it'll look nice. don't understand why she has a maintenance staff, they don't do a fucking thing.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:50:53 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 08:51:11 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
But let me reinstate that....don't want fourstar to get a big head.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:52:53 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
They will do that seems if you try to order more than one Rustica they try to fuk you over.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 08:54:33 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
See, I knew TXDave was a fan of that show.  That little spin move on his way back to the table at the herf was the first clue.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:54:41 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Uhhh, that makes no sense
I was saying, since our companies sound similar, move to ND!  Don't make me explain it again like last week! ;)
But he said he was going to telecommute, are you going to blow smoke through the phone?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:54:50 AM
Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
I don't exactly think you got that right Dean or else you are one of a kind.   The job generally quits sucking is more like it.
I have been married since 1976 to three women with about a 3 year break in between. retired twice after 35 years. the job always sucked, the wives, not so often. ha.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:55:10 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
No problem but, I know you didn't mean it!  ;D
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:56:03 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Uhhh, that makes no sense
I was saying, since our companies sound similar, move to ND!  Don't make me explain it again like last week! ;)
But he said he was going to telecommute, are you going to blow smoke through the phone?
GFY
  ;D
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 08:56:52 AM
[...]
If my wife sucked as much as my job does I would have a permanently wet crotch!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:57:25 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
See, I knew TXDave was a fan of that show.  That little spin move on his way back to the table at the herf was the first clue.
WRONG!    I raise so much hell about that stupid show the Warden does not even watch it cause I will start ranting.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:57:47 AM
Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Get 10, add a Boveda pack, use the coupon and you're under $41
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 08:58:06 AM
[...]
Nailed it.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 08:58:07 AM
Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie (http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/fistbump.gif)
Uhhh, that makes no sense
I was saying, since our companies sound similar, move to ND!  Don't make me explain it again like last week! ;)
But he said he was going to telecommute, are you going to blow smoke through the phone?
GFY
  ;D
CNS
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 08:58:57 AM
[...]
Now that would be correct
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 08:59:23 AM
oh well.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 09:03:15 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
I have to watch Dancing with the Stars by myself.  The wife has to sleep for nightshift.  The music is really good, the dancing girls are hot, and then there's normally some comedy such as Tommy Chong being one of the dancers.  I also like watching Bristol Palin dance.  They had a chair on the dance floor during one of her numbers, and I couldn't figure out why it was there.  It turned out that she was so heavy, that she had to get on the chair so her partner could pick her up in one of the dance moves... haha
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 09:04:51 AM
[...]
Or permanently dry....depending on.....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 09:05:58 AM
Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
See, I knew TXDave was a fan of that show.  That little spin move on his way back to the table at the herf was the first clue.
WRONG!    I raise so much hell about that stupid show the Warden does not even watch it cause I will start ranting.
My warden likes that show, too.  "Stars" grabbing their last 15 min of fame.  Pass.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 09:07:27 AM
No complaints here...
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/ (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 09:07:28 AM
[...]
BD needs an intervention, stat.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:09:32 AM
[...]
You are a sick puppy
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 09:11:41 AM
damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:12:55 AM
[...]
I think you did not interpret my purposely skewed comment correctly.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 09:13:11 AM
[...]
If I ever get married again, I'll have the minister slip into the vows, must give blow jobs, and occasionally take it up the poop shoot...!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:13:47 AM
damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Feel free to send it to us had 7 inches of rain in two days will take that much more today.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 19, 2014, 09:13:51 AM
No complaints here...
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/ (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/)
Dayum!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:15:54 AM
[...]
Already in there "honor and obey".  Just left out the enforcement section and as we have learned from the NFL best not try to add it in.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 09:19:15 AM
[...]
That one guy hurt his back for a week after trying to pick up Kristie Alley.  They have more accidents than Nascar...!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 09:19:58 AM
No complaints here...
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/ (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/)
I have a full arousal
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 09:20:34 AM
I better head to the store and grab some bug bombs, back later.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:22:08 AM
I better head to the store and grab some bug bombs, back later.
Better load up the Boys for a Road Trip. :) :)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:22:34 AM
No complaints here...
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/ (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/)
I have a full arousal
Call CG
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 09:22:51 AM
Buy 3 of any of these 5 packs at the sale prices below, and getchyo free Oliva!!

5 Vegas Miami Robusto  $20
601 La Bomba Napalm  $20
Ave Maria Lionheart (box-pressed)  $20
Diesel Unlimited  $15
Edge Toro Corojo  $20
Estd. 1844 Anejado No. 50-extra  $15
Fallen Angel Robusto  $20
HC Series Criollo Toro  $20
Legado de Pepin Gordo  $20
Mark Twain No. 1  $15
Militia Double Toro  $20
Palo Prieto Gordo  $15
Park Avenue Serie 44 Churchill  $15
Pinar del Rio Res. Limitada Robusto  $15
Punch Bareknuckle Rothschild  $20
Ramon Bueso Odyssey Torpedo  $20
RP Connecticut Torpedo  $20
Sam Leccia Black Robusto  $20
Sosa Third Harvest Wavell $20
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 09:23:18 AM
No complaints here...
http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/ (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/18/jennifer-lopez-booty-video-iggy-azalea/)
I have a full arousal
Yeah...that video made my Friday a LOT better...got the blood flowin!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 09:23:45 AM
I'm also starting to like women cyclist too....

Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 09:31:54 AM
damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Feel free to send it to us had 7 inches of rain in two days will take that much more today.
and jr said he got almost nothing!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:33:40 AM
Time to find something to do, Hah like I have to look for that.  Walk the dogs then take Warden's car for an oil change and by the should be lunch time.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 09:33:49 AM
I better head to the store and grab some bug bombs, back later.
Better load up the Boys for a Road Trip. :) :)
I was thinking the same!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:34:14 AM
damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Feel free to send it to us had 7 inches of rain in two days will take that much more today.
and jr said he got almost nothing!
That is the way it works around here.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:36:14 AM
Buy 3 of any of these 5 packs at the sale prices below, and getchyo free Oliva!!

5 Vegas Miami Robusto  $20
601 La Bomba Napalm  $20
Ave Maria Lionheart (box-pressed)  $20
Diesel Unlimited  $15
Edge Toro Corojo  $20
Estd. 1844 Anejado No. 50-extra  $15
Fallen Angel Robusto  $20
HC Series Criollo Toro  $20
Legado de Pepin Gordo  $20
Mark Twain No. 1  $15
Militia Double Toro  $20
Palo Prieto Gordo  $15
Park Avenue Serie 44 Churchill  $15
Pinar del Rio Res. Limitada Robusto  $15
Punch Bareknuckle Rothschild  $20
Ramon Bueso Odyssey Torpedo  $20
RP Connecticut Torpedo  $20
Sam Leccia Black Robusto  $20
Sosa Third Harvest Wavell $20
Nice where the fuck at?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 19, 2014, 09:36:22 AM
damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Feel free to send it to us had 7 inches of rain in two days will take that much more today.
and jr said he got almost nothing!
That is the way it works around here.
one guy gets 7" and the other gets nothing
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 09:39:01 AM
Buy 3 of any of these 5 packs at the sale prices below, and getchyo free Oliva!!

5 Vegas Miami Robusto  $20
601 La Bomba Napalm  $20
Ave Maria Lionheart (box-pressed)  $20
Diesel Unlimited  $15
Edge Toro Corojo  $20
Estd. 1844 Anejado No. 50-extra  $15
Fallen Angel Robusto  $20
HC Series Criollo Toro  $20
Legado de Pepin Gordo  $20
Mark Twain No. 1  $15
Militia Double Toro  $20
Palo Prieto Gordo  $15
Park Avenue Serie 44 Churchill  $15
Pinar del Rio Res. Limitada Robusto  $15
Punch Bareknuckle Rothschild  $20
Ramon Bueso Odyssey Torpedo  $20
RP Connecticut Torpedo  $20
Sam Leccia Black Robusto  $20
Sosa Third Harvest Wavell $20
Nice where the fuck at?
Kelly Graffin| Executive Assistant | Cigar.com
1911 Spillman Drive | Department #26 | Bethlehem, PA 18015
PH 800-357-9800 x760 | FAX 877-464-2872
kgraffin@cigar.com
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:39:18 AM
damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Feel free to send it to us had 7 inches of rain in two days will take that much more today.
and jr said he got almost nothing!
That is the way it works around here.
one guy gets 7" and the other gets nothing
Seems like Obummer would intervene in such unfairness
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 09:41:18 AM
[...]

Thanks, now go take care of Fish's arousal
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 09:47:55 AM
I'm also starting to like women cyclist too....
Which brings to mind....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 10:05:14 AM
no fucking road trips!
Redneck Rick had a blow up with the dumbass park manager and is moving out!
Rich Danny will be heading back to Boca soon to his affluent life style.
looks like I'll have the park to meself.
:)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 19, 2014, 10:07:10 AM
It's time for me to go and babysit..., and watch a few hours of Thomas the Train....  Later guys...!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 19, 2014, 10:10:53 AM
no fucking road trips!
Redneck Rick had a blow up with the dumbass park manager and is moving out!
Rich Danny will be heading back to Boca soon to his affluent life style.
looks like I'll have the park to meself.
:)
Hmmm, you AND the landlady alone in the park!  Sweet deal if you ask me.  Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 10:24:22 AM
no fucking road trips!
Redneck Rick had a blow up with the dumbass park manager and is moving out!
Rich Danny will be heading back to Boca soon to his affluent life style.
looks like I'll have the park to meself.
:)
And the landlady. Wah-bam!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 10:29:40 AM
no fucking road trips!
Redneck Rick had a blow up with the dumbass park manager and is moving out!
Rich Danny will be heading back to Boca soon to his affluent life style.
looks like I'll have the park to meself.
:)
Hmmm, you AND the landlady alone in the park!  Sweet deal if you ask me.  Good morning Dean.
yep, win win in my book too.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 10:53:05 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:14:49 AM
Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 19, 2014, 11:18:20 AM
Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Is Tony on trial? Thank God.  Think they'll execute him?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:19:26 AM
Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Is Tony on trial? Thank God.  Think they'll execute him?
Big company meeting today...possible layoffs or outsourcing.  Good to see ya Raz!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 11:29:00 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:33:08 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 19, 2014, 11:35:38 AM
Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Is Tony on trial? Thank God.  Think they'll execute him?
Big company meeting today...possible layoffs or outsourcing.  Good to see ya Raz!
Oh, hell. I don't want Tony laid off.  Bring him up on charges.  But don't mess with his paycheck.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 11:41:45 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:42:54 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Step 1: Cut a hole in a box
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:44:45 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Carcass will be done Thursday night with the first coat of poly
Friday we build all the drawers and trays, dry-line it, frost the glass, make door and install, install lock, poly coat #2 at night
Saturday we do final assembly of lining and pop drawers and trays in, finish trim on top and bottom, steel wool and paste wax
BAM!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 11:45:33 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:46:34 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 11:46:51 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Carcass will be done Thursday night with the first coat of poly
Friday we build all the drawers and trays, dry-line it, frost the glass, make door and install, install lock, poly coat #2 at night
Saturday we do final assembly of lining and pop drawers and trays in, finish trim on top and bottom, steel wool and paste wax
BAM!
Wipe down and throw some conditioners in there and it will be ready a week early.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 11:52:59 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 11:54:24 AM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
Nothing specific at the moment...will get Sharks and Tat Halloween smokes shortly after.  Need to save my pennies after building this bitch!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 12:00:18 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 12:03:40 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 19, 2014, 12:12:10 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 12:41:02 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 12:42:22 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 12:42:42 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
Yeah, he has some nerve calling them gold. Haha.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 12:56:53 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
Yeah, he has some nerve calling them gold. Haha.
Delusions of grandeur.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 12:57:46 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 01:08:00 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone
Dream on blueboy!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 01:09:09 PM
CB, when are we going to get you settled in here with an avi?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 01:12:39 PM
Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone
Damn..that was quite the message to read after returning from lunch! ;)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 01:16:29 PM
Sup, fellas. Everyone having a joyous Friday thus far?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 01:20:46 PM
[...]
Feelin' the love 4s?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 01:22:34 PM
[...]
I'm feelin something...'love' if maybe I was Ray Rice's wife...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 01:25:26 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 01:28:50 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 01:30:09 PM
[...]
Nice spin on it....yea,....good that you take that perspective....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 01:31:55 PM
[...]

That was a love tap. She must have a glass jaw.  :o
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 01:36:26 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 01:40:26 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!

Rub it all over and let it soak in... It's good for the skin. ;)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 01:42:51 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 01:47:56 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.

Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 01:56:09 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 01:56:52 PM
So what's on tap tonight, folks?

Got my last 4-way 12er iced up this morning. Think I'll start with a torpedo. Unfortunately, 3 hours away from now and the thirst is growing. Ha!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: sfish on September 19, 2014, 02:04:32 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.
Forget about me, where's Tony?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 02:05:48 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 02:07:58 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Corporate commies...stay positive Tony.  Hope some better news comes later on today!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 02:08:38 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.
Forget about me, where's Tony?
Laying low as the grim reaper  walks the halls...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 02:11:59 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Sounds like it was a meeting heavy on the buzzwords.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 02:13:48 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.
Forget about me, where's Tony?

How could I possibly forget about you? That may have been the best $14 I ever spent.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 02:15:25 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.

Sorry to hear this, Tony. Sounds like BS.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Sounds like it was a meeting heavy on the buzzwords.
We might need Tony to do an acronym and buzzword count
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 02:20:53 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Sounds like it was a meeting heavy on the buzzwords.
We might need Tony to do an acronym and buzzword count
Sounds like a good drinking game for after quittin' time.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 19, 2014, 02:21:06 PM
Speaking of quittin' time, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 19, 2014, 02:22:36 PM
Speaking of quittin' time, hazzuh!

Peace out, LTG-town.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 02:28:30 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Sounds like it was a meeting heavy on the buzzwords.
That's exactly what it was.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 02:30:31 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
sounds like they need to cut down on non-productive meetings and trim a tier or two of bosses to me.
but what do I know, I'm retired.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 02:42:47 PM
Speaking of quittin' time, hazzuh!
Later Dave.  Go enjoy that Poop Chute Festival!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 02:51:38 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
sounds like they need to cut down on non-productive meetings and trim a tier or two of bosses to me.
but what do I know, I'm retired.
There you go using that common sense.  Just because they are responsible for causing the shit doesn't mean they have to be the ones fired for it.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 19, 2014, 03:00:29 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
sounds like they need to cut down on non-productive meetings and trim a tier or two of bosses to me.
but what do I know, I'm retired.
There you go using that common sense.  Just because they are responsible for causing the shit doesn't mean they have to be the ones fired for it.
Entitlement at the corporate level. WTF.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 03:11:26 PM
Speaking of quittin' time, hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:21:48 PM
[...]
You could stand to drop a few pounds anyway.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:24:27 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 03:25:24 PM
[...]
Would that require standing...cause if so, I will probably pass...
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:25:37 PM
Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Corporate commies...stay positive Tony.  Hope some better news comes later on today!
+1
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 03:26:03 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:28:38 PM
[...]
Classic Horse Shit is what it is.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:30:16 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
Respect is earned
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:32:30 PM
Krispy Kreme is offering a FREE Donut when you Talk like a Pirate in celebration of Talk Like a Pirate Day. Even better, get a FREE Dozen Donuts when you dress in full pirate gear (no hooks or weapons allowed). No purchase necessary, offer valid at participating locations only.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 03:39:33 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
Respect is earned
Let me go get a switch
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:46:51 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
Respect is earned
Let me go get a switch
Can't do that anymore go to jail
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
Think I will take a short nap before smoking and drinking begins.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 03:49:49 PM
Think I will take a short nap before smoking and drinking begins.
I took one last night before the raping of the Bucs...might take another one tonight...naps are highly under-rated.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 03:54:50 PM
Think I will take a short nap before smoking and drinking begins.
I took one last night before the raping of the Bucs...might take another one tonight...naps are highly under-rated.
And highly unappreciated by Wardens!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 04:00:57 PM
Think I will take a short nap before smoking and drinking begins.
Sounds good, want to be able to give those activities your full attention!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 04:03:10 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
That is correct....and even less for you little girls....
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 04:05:04 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
That is correct....and even less for you little girls....
Fak me!  Leaving an hour or so early today...gonna pick up the glass for the humi and start evaluating the options for frosting the glass(sand blast, spray paint(frosted), or use a film stick on...any opinions or experiences?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 04:20:43 PM
camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Be careful there Jackass you could wake up a 3 Yellowstar tomorrow.
All youze founding members, damn high-horse...no respect for the little guys!
That is correct....and even less for you little girls....
Fak me!  Leaving an hour or so early today...gonna pick up the glass for the humi and start evaluating the options for frosting the glass(sand blast, spray paint(frosted), or use a film stick on...any opinions or experiences?
Sand blast/etching gives the best results while spray paint allows you to change your mind and redo.  Only use press film if you are going to be adding flowers and unicorns to the door.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 04:22:38 PM
[...]

I like the spray paint idea...and if it turns out good I can just use a coat of polyurethane over it and permanently seal it.  But, if it sucks, I have the ability to redo it.  Might test out a piece this weekend and see how it goes.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 04:45:23 PM
Think I will take a short nap before smoking and drinking begins.
Sounds good, want to be able to give those activities your full attention!
Ok rested and ready for next activities. When u heading home Dave?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 19, 2014, 04:57:32 PM
Time to roll, see youze later!

Best wishes Tony, go out swingin if ya have to!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 05:38:02 PM
Sheesh is anybody home?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 05:40:51 PM
Nica Rustica Lit with a Beer Camp Tater Ridge Scottish Ale from Asheville Brewers to sip.  Got the anti-mosquito tiki torch going hoping to grow up like Dean.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 05:48:44 PM
Think I will take a short nap before smoking and drinking begins.
Sounds good, want to be able to give those activities your full attention!
Ok rested and ready for next activities. When u heading home Dave?
Redeye out tonight about 9:30....think I'll have time to stop by Churchills for a cigar and a couple of beers before.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 19, 2014, 05:48:55 PM
Sheesh is anybody home?
Not me.  Still at work.  It's hell week, to be followed by hell weekend.  I need a damned vacation.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 05:49:41 PM
Nica Rustica Lit with a Beer Camp Tater Ridge Scottish Ale from Asheville Brewers to sip.  Got the anti-mosquito tiki torch going hoping to grow up like Dean.
Picked up a NR replenishment this AM from the Monster.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 05:51:26 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 05:57:04 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
You too Tony I know it has been a long trying week for you so watch some soccer, smoke some cigars, have a drink and relax.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 05:57:55 PM
Sheesh is anybody home?
Not me.  Still at work.  It's hell week, to be followed by hell weekend.  I need a damned vacation.
Hello stranger you got to quit all that work, shit can kill ya.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 05:58:58 PM
Nica Rustica Lit with a Beer Camp Tater Ridge Scottish Ale from Asheville Brewers to sip.  Got the anti-mosquito tiki torch going hoping to grow up like Dean.
Picked up a NR replenishment this AM from the Monster.
I got 20 of them a few weeks ago with the catsrule after raising hell with them.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 06:01:57 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:11:59 PM
Nica Rustica Lit with a Beer Camp Tater Ridge Scottish Ale from Asheville Brewers to sip.  Got the anti-mosquito tiki torch going hoping to grow up like Dean.
Picked up a NR replenishment this AM from the Monster.
I got 20 of them a few weeks ago with the catsrule after raising hell with them.
They got a decent price on LaBomba's, Greens and V's today too.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 06:15:44 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:18:23 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 06:19:41 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:21:28 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Yeah a win for the top dogs and a crock of shit for everybody else.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 06:24:50 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Nubbed it.  I'll call THAT a win!  Time to board the train.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/0b12cdd83dd7f35994ce0fa72f937093.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 06:26:24 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Nubbed it.  I'll call THAT a win!  Time to board the train.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/0b12cdd83dd7f35994ce0fa72f937093.jpg)
Have a smooth train ride and enjoy the evening
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 07:00:25 PM
A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/59f7a635943a8afcfe717e501e023c93.jpg)
So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Nubbed it.  I'll call THAT a win!  Time to board the train.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/19/0b12cdd83dd7f35994ce0fa72f937093.jpg)
Have a smooth train ride and enjoy the evening
And the weekend!
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 19, 2014, 07:14:21 PM
Time to head to the airport, with a little rest stop in between.  Have a good evening all, back on the other coast in the morning.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 07:19:06 PM
Time to head to the airport, with a little rest stop in between.  Have a good evening all, back on the other coast in the morning.
Safe flight, my friend.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 19, 2014, 07:37:25 PM
Time to head to the airport, with a little rest stop in between.  Have a good evening all, back on the other coast in the morning.
Safe flight, my friend.
+1
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 08:55:40 PM
Just picked up my car from the mechanic.  Only cost me $50 this time.  Running like new again.  Much better than last week when I spent $500 and it was still running like shit.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 19, 2014, 08:56:49 PM
Anyhoo, time to grab some dinner.  See yuz on the Saturday jam.
Title: Re: 9/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 19, 2014, 10:37:02 PM
18 and a SHEESH!