CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 17, 2014, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 17, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 12:02:40 AM
All three Media Niche's were up for you today Tony.
Fuck that noise.  I wasn't gonna break my smokedown for any of those.  The sampler with the La Bombas almost got me.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 12:03:17 AM
Time to head to bed.  Good night all.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: SLY on September 17, 2014, 01:22:37 AM
Time to head to bed.  Good night all.
Had an Ave Maria Immaculata torpedo ... very nice cigar ... but the IPA I was having was pretty hoppy, so it overwhelmed the more subtle characteristics of the cigar ... Watched the Washington National clinch the NL East, then the Baltimore Orioles clinch the AL East ... woo hoo, maybe a Beltway series looming?  Had a beautiful Oliva O torpedo to celebrate, along with a Sam Adams.  8)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 17, 2014, 01:39:51 AM
Time to head to bed.  Good night all.
Had an Ave Maria Immaculata torpedo ... very nice cigar ... but the IPA I was having was pretty hoppy, so it overwhelmed the more subtle characteristics of the cigar ... Watched the Washington National clinch the NL East, then the Baltimore Orioles clinch the AL East ... woo hoo, maybe a Beltway series looming?  Had a beautiful Oliva O torpedo to celebrate, along with a Sam Adams.  8)
Congrats on your Nats, Sly!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Johnny on September 17, 2014, 02:13:41 AM
Close to time for Chip to show up.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:33:09 AM
Close to time for Chip to show up.
Good morning JR.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:33:23 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:37:29 AM
Today is Wednesday, September 17, the 260th day of 2014. There are 105 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:37:52 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 17, 1939, the Soviet Union invaded Poland during World War II, more than two weeks after Nazi Germany had launched its assault.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:38:57 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:39:24 AM
In 1787, the Constitution of the United States was completed and signed by a majority of delegates attending the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:39:48 AM
In 1862, more than 3,600 men were killed in the Civil War Battle of Antietam (an-TEE'-tum) in Maryland.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:40:17 AM
In 1908, Lt. Thomas E. Selfridge of the U.S. Army Signal Corps became the first person to die in the crash of a powered aircraft, the Wright Flyer, at Fort Myer, Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
In 1937, the likeness of President Abraham Lincoln's head was dedicated at Mount Rushmore.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:40:58 AM
In 1944, during World War II, Allied paratroopers launched Operation Market Garden, landing behind German lines in the Netherlands. (After initial success, the Allies were beaten back by the Germans.)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:41:17 AM
In 1954, the novel "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding was first published by Faber & Faber of London.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:41:50 AM
In 1964, the James Bond movie "Goldfinger," starring Sean Connery, premiered in London. The fantasy sitcom "Bewitched," starring Elizabeth Montgomery, debuted on ABC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:42:18 AM
In 1971, citing health reasons, Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black, 85, retired. (Black, who was succeeded by Lewis F. Powell Jr., died eight days after making his announcement.)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:42:40 AM
In 1978, after meeting at Camp David, Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (men-AH'-kem BAY'-gihn) and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat signed a framework for a peace treaty.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:43:09 AM
In 1984, Progressive Conservative leader Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO'-nee) took office as Canada's 18th prime minister.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:43:35 AM
In 1994, Heather Whitestone of Alabama was crowned the first deaf Miss America.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:44:01 AM
In 2011, a demonstration calling itself Occupy Wall Street began in New York, prompting similar protests around the U.S. and the world.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:44:36 AM
Ten years ago: President Vladimir Putin said Russia was "seriously preparing" for pre-emptive strikes against terrorists, as Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev took responsibility for a school hostage-taking and other attacks that had claimed more than 430 lives. San Francisco's Barry Bonds hit the 700th home run of his career, joining Babe Ruth (714) and Hank Aaron (755) as the only players to reach the milestone (San Francisco beat San Diego, 4-1).
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:45:02 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama abruptly canceled a long-planned missile shield for Eastern Europe, replacing a Bush-era project that was bitterly opposed by Russia with a plan he contended would better defend against a growing threat of Iranian missiles. An 18-year-old man armed with an ax, knives and Molotov cocktails attacked his high school in Ansbach, Germany, injuring nine students and a teacher before being shot and arrested. Police in New Haven, Connecticut, charged Raymond Clark III, a Yale animal lab technician, with murdering graduate student Annie Le (lay). (Clark later pleaded guilty to the killing, and was sentenced to 44 years in prison.)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:45:27 AM
One year ago: Engineers declared success as the Costa Concordia cruise ship was pulled completely upright during an unprecedented, 19-hour operation to wrench it from its side where it had capsized off Tuscany in 2012. Eiji Toyoda (cq), 100, a member of Toyota's founding family who helped create the super-efficient "Toyota Way" production method, died in Toyota city, Japan. Singer-songwriter Marvin Rainwater, 88, died in Minneapolis.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:46:11 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor David Huddleston is 84. Sen. Charles E. Grassley, R-Iowa, is 81. Retired Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter is 75. Singer LaMonte McLemore (The Fifth Dimension) is 79. Retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni is 71. Basketball Hall of Fame coach Phil Jackson is 69. Singer Fee Waybill is 64. Actress Cassandra Peterson ("Elvira, Mistress of the Dark") is 63. Comedian Rita Rudner is 61. Muppeteer Kevin Clash (former voice of Elmo on "Sesame Street") is 54. Director-actor Paul Feig is 52. Movie director Baz Luhrmann is 52. Singer BeBe Winans is 52. Actor Kyle Chandler is 49. Director-producer Bryan Singer is 49. Rapper Doug E. Fresh is 48. Actor Malik Yoba is 47. Rock musician Keith Flint (Prodigy) is 45. Actor Matthew Settle is 45. Rapper Vinnie (Naughty By Nature) is 44. Actor Felix Solis is 43. Rock singer Anastacia is 41. Rhythm-and-blues singer Marcus Sanders (Hi-Five) is 41. Actress-singer Nona Gaye is 40. Singer-actor Constantine Maroulis is 39. NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson is 39. Pop singer Maile (MY'-lee) Misajon (Eden's Crush) is 38. Country singer-songwriter Stephen Cochran is 35. Rock musician Chuck Comeau (Simple Plan) is 35. Actor Billy Miller is 35. Country singer Desi Wasdin (3 of Hearts) is 31. Rock musician Jon Walker is 29. Actress-singer Denyse Tontz is 20.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:46:48 AM
Thought for Today: "The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." — W. Somerset Maugham, English author and dramatist (1874-1965).
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 02:47:37 AM
Gas Can
-------------------------

A nun was in a hurry on her way to her job at the local Catholic Charity
Hospital when her car suddenly runs out of gas. Luckily, she was only a
block and a half from a gas station, so she got out of her car and
quickly walked there.

At the station, she asked the attendent to give her a quart of gasoline
so that she could start her car and drive it over to fill it up. The
attendent told her that he only had one gas can, and he just loaned it
to someone else.

She told the attendent that she was in a hurry and would look in her
car to find something to hold the gas. When she got back the the car, the
only suitable container she found was a bedpan, which looked like it could
easily hold a quart of gas.

She brought the bedpan to the station and the attendent filled it with
gas. The nun got back to her car and started to pour the gas from the
bedpan into her car.

Just as she started pouring, two men walked by. One of the men said to
the other "If that car starts, I'm converting to catholicism forever!"
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 03:01:30 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 05:02:01 AM
Sheesh X 2 time!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 05:33:32 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 05:40:15 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 05:40:57 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Hump day for most but Friday for GolfingDave and myself.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 05:41:13 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet for you this morning?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 05:43:46 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Hump day for most but Friday for GolfingDave and myself.
Guess that is correct.  I read this week that the Will Hayden saga took some really twisted roads with the daughter going on Dr Phil saying he molested her and her sister too and he is still in jail - where he belongs at best.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 05:48:10 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Hump day for most but Friday for GolfingDave and myself.
Guess that is correct.  I read this week that the Will Hayden saga took some really twisted roads with the daughter going on Dr Phil saying he molested her and her sister too and he is still in jail - where he belongs at best.
The entire bunch has a drug problem we all think, we used to see them everyday in the store but we now haven't seen any of the bunch since the day after the arrest and Chris and Steph were both saying it was all lies. Jail is a good place for him, not much sympathy for child molesters down this way.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 05:48:58 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Work quiet for you this morning?
Lots of overnight help last night so I am going to be bored until 6 when they all leave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Fitzy on September 17, 2014, 05:52:22 AM
Good morning Chip & Dave... Happy hump day!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 05:53:21 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 05:54:48 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Hump day for most but Friday for GolfingDave and myself.
Guess that is correct.  I read this week that the Will Hayden saga took some really twisted roads with the daughter going on Dr Phil saying he molested her and her sister too and he is still in jail - where he belongs at best.
The entire bunch has a drug problem we all think, we used to see them everyday in the store but we now haven't seen any of the bunch since the day after the arrest and Chris and Steph were both saying it was all lies. Jail is a good place for him, not much sympathy for child molesters down this way.
Interesting thought there and such activities are not unusual in the Meth community.  Is their business still operating?  Child molesters and those that harm the elderly are as low as they get in my book.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 05:55:25 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Good Morning Fitzy and Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 05:56:14 AM
Time to head to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Fitzy on September 17, 2014, 06:24:54 AM

Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Hump day for most but Friday for GolfingDave and myself.
Guess that is correct.  I read this week that the Will Hayden saga took some really twisted roads with the daughter going on Dr Phil saying he molested her and her sister too and he is still in jail - where he belongs at best.
The entire bunch has a drug problem we all think, we used to see them everyday in the store but we now haven't seen any of the bunch since the day after the arrest and Chris and Steph were both saying it was all lies. Jail is a good place for him, not much sympathy for child molesters down this way.
Interesting thought there and such activities are not unusual in the Meth community.  Is their business still operating?  Child molesters and those that harm the elderly are as low as they get in my book.
+1 on that Dave!  A disturbing case of child neglect just took place about 10 minutes from my home...  I saw it on yahoo but I don't know if it made the main news stream...  Pretty discussing.  I'll post a link to it so you can read about it if you want...  Pretty disturbing...   http://www.wcvb.com/news/dad-in-house-of-horrors-case-unaware-of-horrific-conditions/28098376
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 06:26:27 AM
Good morning Chip & Dave... Happy hump day!
Good morning Pat and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 17, 2014, 06:27:36 AM
Good Hump Day Morning LSU.
Hump day for most but Friday for GolfingDave and myself.
Guess that is correct.  I read this week that the Will Hayden saga took some really twisted roads with the daughter going on Dr Phil saying he molested her and her sister too and he is still in jail - where he belongs at best.
The entire bunch has a drug problem we all think, we used to see them everyday in the store but we now haven't seen any of the bunch since the day after the arrest and Chris and Steph were both saying it was all lies. Jail is a good place for him, not much sympathy for child molesters down this way.
Interesting thought there and such activities are not unusual in the Meth community.  Is their business still operating?  Child molesters and those that harm the elderly are as low as they get in my book.
I really would not think so, I am sure the entire group has run for cover.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 07:08:17 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 07:09:24 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Baron of the Banter.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 07:16:37 AM
Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 07:16:45 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 07:18:20 AM
And thanks to Chip I now know where Selfridge AFB got it's name.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Fitzy on September 17, 2014, 07:21:47 AM

Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
That bastard!!  But donuts do sound good...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 07:27:06 AM

Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
That bastard!!  But donuts do sound good...
Indeed.  Good thing there's no Krispey Kreme on my way in to work, I'd be big trouble.  Emphasis on big.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Fitzy on September 17, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
That bastard!!  But donuts do sound good...
Indeed.  Good thing there's no Krispey Kreme on my way in to work, I'd be big trouble.  Emphasis on big.
I pass by 3 Dunkin Donuts, a local town donut shop, and 2 honey dew donut shops (Regional chain).  The force is not strong with me...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 07:47:48 AM
Morning Gents!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 07:48:02 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Happy Hump Day Tony
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 07:48:27 AM
BREAKING: The Minnesota Vikings released a statement announcing running back Adrian Peterson will not play again for the team until his legal issues are resolved.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 07:49:17 AM
Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean!  I left the Food Coloring Gold Round Rock Donuts for you so if there are none of those left somebody else did it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 07:50:20 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 07:52:00 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning, 4 Stars.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 07:52:47 AM

Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
That bastard!!  But donuts do sound good...
Indeed.  Good thing there's no Krispey Kreme on my way in to work, I'd be big trouble.  Emphasis on big.
I pass by 3 Dunkin Donuts, a local town donut shop, and 2 honey dew donut shops (Regional chain).  The force is not strong with me...
Nothing even open when I come in but I only have trouble resisting 3 kinds - Southern Made (onlly a few of those around in NW Louisiana and East Texas but best anywhere), Shipley's (not sure where all they cover but quite a few in TX and some in Louisiana) and Krispy Cream is pretty good but only 1 place here for those and not near me.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 07:53:22 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 07:56:23 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning, 4 Stars.
Mornin Dave!!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 07:57:13 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?
Good mornin Tex - shit, made it through another night of class last night!  That's worth celebrating.  2 more days until payday?  The glass for my humi is done, need to find a time to go get that...thinking tomorrow afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 08:00:13 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 08:02:20 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Means all the menstruating women took a swim last night...fish hate it!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 08:03:11 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?
Humping.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 08:05:33 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Means all the menstruating women took a swim last night...fish hate it!
ha. don't know anyone or anything that does like it.
morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 08:07:17 AM
Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean!  I left the Food Coloring Gold Round Rock Donuts for you so if there are none of those left somebody else did it.
Ha, I know those are coveted in many quarters, but not by me.  Not a terrible donut, but I'd rather have a Krispy Kreme, or even an HEB.  Sorry, just don't get it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 08:10:58 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Just a bit of toxic algae, kills the fish, fish wash up on beach, a day or two in the sun...you get the idea. Not so good for the oyster industry, either.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:11:45 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
It can kill fish like crazy.

"They are part of the natural system of the gulf, so we do get used to seeing them," .  "This one is large, but not the largest we've ever seen."

This particular type of red tide, sometimes called "Florida red tide," occurs when a microscopic algae called Karenia brevis (or K. brevis for short), begins to multiply out of control.

Florida red tides do not seem to be affected by human activity. They have been observed off the Florida coast since the 1700s and usually start between 10 and 40 miles offshore.

But just because they occur naturally doesn't mean they are no big deal. K. brevis produces a toxin that attacks the central nervous systems of fish, birds, and marine mammals. Already, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission reports that thousands of snapper, grouper, grunts, crabs, bull sharks, lionfish, sea snakes, octopus and eel have been found dead.

Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:13:49 AM
Gentlemen.  I see I got here while there's still hot coffee.  But TXDave ate the last donut.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean!  I left the Food Coloring Gold Round Rock Donuts for you so if there are none of those left somebody else did it.
Ha, I know those are coveted in many quarters, but not by me.  Not a terrible donut, but I'd rather have a Krispy Kreme, or even an HEB.  Sorry, just don't get it.
Believe Me I never understood the RR Donut Craze!  Came here and people talked about them like they were precious metals tried one and the worst donut i think I ever had from a donut shop.  People bring them to the office occasionally and that is good because I have no problem resisting them.  Good Lord one of those mf's weighs about 2 pounds.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 08:20:34 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Fitzy, Tony and Mark. golf day this afternoon. hope the rain holds off and that the course has good drainage because it poured all day yesterday. OOO and coffee here.
Morning Dean.  Read this morning you got a Red Tide down there in your area.  That is a hell of a mess for the fishing folks.
I'm not sure what that is but they were talking alot about it yesterday. they were also talking about the reds coming in eating the mullets and the sharks eating the reds. a hell of a way to fish.
Means all the menstruating women took a swim last night...fish hate it!
ha. don't know anyone or anything that does like it.
morning Shaun.
Haha, good morning Dean!  Probably sharks, but that's about it!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 08:21:11 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:21:22 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning CG - what do we celebrate on Wednesday anyway?
Humping.
Should be celebrated every day, but we'll take humpday.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:22:57 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
Fine way to start the day Dean, Also remember to select your stick assortment and aim for the hole!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 08:23:07 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
I'm going to let that one sail safely over the plate.  Have fun, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:25:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and Four Star.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:26:32 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
I'm going to let that one sail safely over the plate.  Have fun, Dean.
Some just don't need extra comment.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:26:48 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
I prefer to check my club and clean my balls when preparing for golf.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:27:12 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
I'm going to let that one sail safely over the plate.  Have fun, Dean.
Some just don't need extra comment.
Can't let that one go.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and Four Star.
Good mornin' NJDaveinCali!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:27:45 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and Four Star.
Morning California Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:28:58 AM
going to clean my clubs and check my balls and get ready for some golf.
Fine way to start the day Dean, Also remember to select your stick assortment and aim for the hole!
Remember Dean - the fewer strokes the better for some reason.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:30:29 AM
Morning Antnee and Fitzy as well.  Nice crowd this morning!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 08:31:43 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 08:37:25 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 08:37:44 AM
Morning Antnee and Fitzy as well.  Nice crowd this morning!
Well, large crowd. Not sure how nice we are.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 08:37:57 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
Or his grip.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 08:39:57 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
Or his grip.
Don't trust him when he asks if he can check your grip pressure on your shaft...IT'S A TRAP!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 08:46:36 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
That photo needed a bit more cropping and zoom prior to posting.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:46:55 AM
Morning Antnee and Fitzy as well.  Nice crowd this morning!
Well, large crowd. Not sure how nice we are.
Its all relative...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 08:47:06 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
That photo needed a bit more cropping and zoom prior to posting.  Just sayin'.
You haven't turned in a swinger since moving to FL have you Dean?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:48:28 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
That photo needed a bit more cropping and zoom prior to posting.  Just sayin'.
Indeed, why are they all focusing on the guy???
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 08:49:22 AM
what guy?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:53:01 AM
Interesting offer on the Monster ends in 7 minutes.  Add on Catsrule might be nice at about $3.10 each.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 08:59:40 AM
1844s on the Sis if you need to restock Golfin' Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 09:01:39 AM
I want to hit the driving range early.
Just dont try and help that guy with his backswing...
That photo needed a bit more cropping and zoom prior to posting.  Just sayin'.
Indeed, why are they all focusing on the guy???
Legitimate question
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:02:53 AM
Just for you LSU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPFBV6SgX8
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 09:04:33 AM
Morning Littlefish
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 09:05:41 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Scott and OyOyOy!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:06:11 AM
I thought today's joe was Florida Dean, looking all young and rested.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:06:38 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Scott and OyOyOy!
good morning to all.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 09:08:40 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Scott and OyOyOy!
good morning to all.
Late but Good Morning OY
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 09:38:39 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Dave, Shaun and the rest of the masses
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 09:41:30 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Dave, Shaun and the rest of the masses
Good morning Mr Blueballs how are thee?   Slow morning must be a lot of workaference but so far avoiding that myself.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 09:46:35 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Dave, Shaun and the rest of the masses
Good morning Mr Blueballs how are thee?   Slow morning must be a lot of workaference but so far avoiding that myself.
Lots of workaference this week, tough bantering on a regular basis
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 10:04:59 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Dave, Shaun and the rest of the masses
Mornin Biebs...HUMP DAY!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 10:09:32 AM
Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 10:11:14 AM
Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
No shit right...FAK!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:11:28 AM
Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 10:13:00 AM
Getting a lot done though.  Amazing the relationship between bantering and productivity, isn't it?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:16:59 AM
Getting a lot done though.  Amazing the relationship between bantering and productivity, isn't it?
Yeah but I am not even pretending to try to get much done this week.  Not in the mood, mostly just thinking about selling my house, retiring and planting my ass in the park with Dean, Danny, Redneck Rick and Sam the Dog.  Just a matter if the Warden wants to tag along or not.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 10:30:23 AM
Getting a lot done though.  Amazing the relationship between bantering and productivity, isn't it?

According to Gaspard-Gustave Corojo:
work = force x displacement x ( 1 - banter time [in minutes] )

Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:32:22 AM
Getting a lot done though.  Amazing the relationship between bantering and productivity, isn't it?

According to Gaspard-Gustave Corojo:
work = force x displacement x ( 1 - banter time [in minutes] )
Not correct Gaspard!    Work = what I am in the mood to tolerate
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 10:36:06 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 10:40:42 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:43:17 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Morning Gramps
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 10:47:58 AM
Morning Littlefish
Morning Dave, Shaun and the rest of the masses
Good morning Mr Blueballs how are thee?   Slow morning must be a lot of workaference but so far avoiding that myself.
Lots of workaference this week, tough bantering on a regular basis
Well it's not like you are really adding anything in the first place.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 10:49:56 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 10:50:37 AM
Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Let me have my glass half full moment....Fridays ain't so bad, looking to the weekend, work winds down, Friday PMs are decent.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:53:52 AM
Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Let me have my glass half full moment....Fridays ain't so bad, looking to the weekend, work winds down, Friday PMs are decent.
I can buy into that program since I am off every-other-Friday and Telework the ones in between but was just trying to show some compassion for those less fortunate like Tony.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 10:56:04 AM
I'm sure everyone is happy that Tommy Chong wasn't voted off Dancing with the Stars...!!!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:01:17 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:04:51 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
LMAO
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 11:05:15 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:06:31 AM
tundles of Nica Rusticas on the Mash if anyone has a credit card begging for use.  Also got that Wingman Tat/Kristof on there that i mentioned earlier.  Got one of those in the cart while I think about it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:07:36 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
That is right up there with yo momma making you go get your own switch - before it was against the law of course.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 11:07:41 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
No apron, but what's odd is, "she always makes sure I have a clean dish towel...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 11:08:28 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
Tony, comin out swingin...it's still Tuesday on the east coast!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:11:17 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
I'm just jealous because I had to iron on my letters.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 11:32:41 AM
Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
I'm just jealous because I had to iron on my letters.
I have no idea how to embroider, but I did learn how to sew a little in the Army.  Sewing on patches, strips, and name tags.  So one time when we were naturally low on cash,  we were talking about how expensive lingerie was.  Then we got the idea to go to GoodWill, buy some cheap clothes for my wife and convert them into lingerie.  We bought some cheap jeans for my wife, and I cut them off, and I sewed some lace on the legs, sort of making them Daisy Duke Shorts.  I think the total cost was about $3.00.  They turned out rather nice.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:34:13 AM
[...]
Just so the warden was happy I guess.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 11:39:25 AM
Looking to be a slow banter day.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:41:36 AM
[...]
I would have saved the $3 and the aggravation and settled for naked.  Probably just me though.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:44:46 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:48:17 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
Cut half and promote the other half for figuring out how to reduce overhead?   - that is usually the way it works in the 21st century.
Is there a possibility you are on the other list?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 11:49:32 AM
[...]
This is more of a beer wench outfit for entertaining.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:49:49 AM
[...]
Bullshit you would have spent the $3 on donuts.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:50:45 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
Cut half and promote the other half for figuring out how to reduce overhead?   - that is usually the way it works in the 21st century.
Is there a possibility you are on the other list?
Funny you mention that.  Most of the promotions went to the lawyers.  Anyhoo, who the fuck knows what list I'm on?  I'll just wait (banter) and see.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 11:51:10 AM
[...]
Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 11:52:53 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
I keep trying to get my wife to go for the assistance manager position, but she says she doesn't know how to do the job.  I asked her if the last 5 assistance managers knew what they were doing...?  She said, "no." So I asked, "then what seems to be the problem...?"
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:53:13 AM
[...]
Yes.  And it would have been money well spent.  Hmmm, gonna have to figure out something for lunch soon.  Donuts?  I'm not an animal, I meant as a dessert.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:53:24 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
Cut half and promote the other half for figuring out how to reduce overhead?   - that is usually the way it works in the 21st century.
Is there a possibility you are on the other list?
Funny you mention that.  Most of the promotions went to the lawyers.  Anyhoo, who the fuck knows what list I'm on?  I'll just wait (banter) and see.
About all you can do, hope you come out ok.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:54:20 AM
[...]
Thinking in terms of lunch myself.  7-11 sandwich at my desk is probably the choice today.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 11:54:26 AM
[...]
I don't think she could wear a donut...?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 11:55:29 AM
[...]
Oh, now that IS sexy!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:56:05 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
I keep trying to get my wife to go for the assistance manager position, but she says she doesn't know how to do the job.  I asked her if the last 5 assistance managers knew what they were doing...?  She said, "no." So I asked, "then what seems to be the problem...?"
Around here not knowing shit about what we do or why we do it  are the first two qualifications for promotions.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 11:57:48 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
I keep trying to get my wife to go for the assistance manager position, but she says she doesn't know how to do the job.  I asked her if the last 5 assistance managers knew what they were doing...?  She said, "no." So I asked, "then what seems to be the problem...?"
Around here not knowing shit about what we do or why we do it  are the first two qualifications for promotions.
Commies!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 11:59:17 AM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
I keep trying to get my wife to go for the assistance manager position, but she says she doesn't know how to do the job.  I asked her if the last 5 assistance managers knew what they were doing...?  She said, "no." So I asked, "then what seems to be the problem...?"
Around here not knowing shit about what we do or why we do it  are the first two qualifications for promotions.
Commies!
Where did you come from all of a sudden?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 12:00:00 PM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
I keep trying to get my wife to go for the assistance manager position, but she says she doesn't know how to do the job.  I asked her if the last 5 assistance managers knew what they were doing...?  She said, "no." So I asked, "then what seems to be the problem...?"
Around here not knowing shit about what we do or why we do it  are the first two qualifications for promotions.
Commies!
We can certainly agree on that!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 12:00:21 PM
[...]
Work-a-ference...was gathering some documents for work to upload to our intranet with the boss.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 12:03:43 PM
[...]
His anus, as usual.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 12:13:10 PM
We have another new one:  "Diversity in Leadership"   Now we have all heard "diversity" in everything possible but this one is not diversity in the terms we usually think of.   This one is referring to "diversity" as one (or more) leader that knows something about what they are doing and an equal number that knows nothing about it.  That way everything gets looked at from different perspectives.  I shit you not.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 12:13:46 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 12:16:15 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 12:18:24 PM
So layoffs are expected to be announced this week and we just got emailed the promotions list instead.  Normally I would say that's a great thing but I think they are going to be tacky and lay a bunch of folks off anyway.  I only recognized two names and I recently worked with both of them on a project.  Well, actually they did very little.  Therefore I'm not surprised they got promoted.  But I'm not bitter, really.
I keep trying to get my wife to go for the assistance manager position, but she says she doesn't know how to do the job.  I asked her if the last 5 assistance managers knew what they were doing...?  She said, "no." So I asked, "then what seems to be the problem...?"
Around here not knowing shit about what we do or why we do it  are the first two qualifications for promotions.
I took a test years ago, and this was one of the questions.  You have to promote one of the following two people.

Betty, has worked at the company for 5 years.  She always on time, very efficient, never sick, and often does tasks before being asked.  You could not ask for a better employee than Betty.

The other women is Alice.  Alice has 20 years with the company.  She's very slow in completing tasks, makes allot of personal phone calls, takes long brakes, and often calls in sick.  She also has a poor old sickly mother that she often takes off work to help.

Who would you promote..?

Answer: You would promote Alice.  If you promote Betty, you would be left with no one to do the work.  It's apparent that Betty can work by herself without supervision.  By promoting Alice, she would become a supervisor over some one that does not need supervision.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 12:30:37 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 12:30:48 PM
[...]
Maybe two....and a cruller?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 12:33:26 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
Hello Sam and Dave....  Hey that's a music group I believe...?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 12:34:37 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 12:35:52 PM
[...]
...and get same jam in yo jelly roll!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 12:36:09 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
Hello Sam and Dave....  Hey that's a music group I believe...?
it is/was!  I saw them in Philly in the late 70's.  killer r&b!  unfortunately for them, they were A) in Philadelphia, and B) opening for the J-Giles band.  the hard heads were there for J-Giles and booed Sam & Dave off the stage.  Idiots.  they were tearing it up before that.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 12:36:25 PM
[...]

Corporate America in a nutshell, right there.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 12:36:35 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 12:42:27 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 12:44:01 PM
Good Day Sam and CB.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 12:44:15 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 12:46:31 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Nah, you have to go to France for that.  Hi CB!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 12:47:20 PM
Good Day Sam and CB.
Yo, Dave.  How's the California sunshine.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 12:47:21 PM
Good Day Sam and CB.
>>>Good afternoon Dave!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 12:48:32 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Nah, you have to go to France for that.  Hi CB!
Or down south.  How's it going Sam?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 12:49:08 PM
Good Day Sam and CB.
Yo, Dave.  How's the California sunshine.
Fine, except of course I'm sitting here in a windowless room.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 12:49:29 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 12:50:08 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 12:57:11 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
Well this operation figured out how to fuk that seemingly sensible system up a long time ago.  For Example: (true story)  you got an engineer been around 15 years and is a good dependable employee, extremely intelligent and an outstanding widget engineer.  But he is about 2/3 crazy and can't get along with anybody and everybody knows his personality profile precludes ever putting him in charge of people so what do they do - take him away from the technical field where he was doing a great job and put him supervising 8 people.  How did that work out - well a couple of years of hell raising by his employees (1 retired and 1 quit) finally turned into a near coup.  so how did that end up - created a new higher pay position not as a supervisor then promoted him to it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 12:57:38 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Even in Utopia there's myopia.
How about some tapioca?
Nah, you have to go to France for that.  Hi CB!
Or down south.  How's it going Sam?
All's good, thanks!  Been enjoying the cool weather and sunshine.  haven't had any tapioca lately though.  Things going well out your way?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 12:58:02 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 01:01:01 PM
Good Day Sam and CB.
Yo, Dave.  How's the California sunshine.
Fine, except of course I'm sitting here in a windowless room.
But it has been a very warm week by San Diego standards.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 01:01:14 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
You can go over to Pappy's and get in line so as to get served around dinner time.  Never found any great donuts around your area.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:02:24 PM
[...]
Almost sounds as if he were related to some one higher up.  same thing happened for 20 years at the last company I worked for with the owners brother.  they actually created positions for him and he failed miserably at them all.  I almost got fired for suggesting we pay him just to stay home if he had to be on the payroll.  it would have saved the company thousands of dollars a year in wrong material and pissed off customers.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:03:56 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
bbq flavored doughnut?  I mean they seem to have every other type of doughnut available, why not?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 01:05:10 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
You can go over to Pappy's and get in line so as to get served around dinner time.  Never found any great donuts around your area.
We have a near by Krispy Kreme which is pretty addictive.  Yesterday I had to buy my wife a Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza.  Cardboard crust, cheeze wizz, pepperoni, with a brown edge and salt on it.  Thank goodness it only cost $6.00.  I think the pizza box would have tasted better.  Hey Honey, "eat this donut, will ya..!"
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 01:05:25 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
bbq flavored doughnut?  I mean they seem to have every other type of doughnut available, why not?
Don't tell Tony but they got bacon flavored ones now.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 01:06:45 PM
[...]
Sounds like he worked that deal just right for himself!  (never mind about the collateral damage)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 01:07:49 PM
Ok, off to the 7-11 to pick up a sandwich.
I think you should survey some of your peers to figure out what sandwich you should buy. It's called diversity in choosing a sandwich.
Actually ran into somebody at the elevator wanting some bbq so could not resist that temptation.
Damn, now I want bbq too...!!!  And a donut..!
You can go over to Pappy's and get in line so as to get served around dinner time.  Never found any great donuts around your area.
We have a near by Krispy Kreme which is pretty addictive.  Yesterday I had to buy my wife a Little Caesars Pretzel Pizza.  Cardboard crust, cheeze wizz, pepperoni, with a brown edge and salt on it.  Thank goodness it only cost $6.00.  I think the pizza box would have tasted better.  Hey Honey, "eat this donut, will ya..!"
OH yeah Krispy Kreme is AOK just never noticed one in STL area.  They  got an outfit around up there called Daylight Donuts which is about the worst crap for a donut I have ever tried to eat.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 01:08:33 PM
[...]
Fuck Up and Move Up
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 01:09:08 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 01:10:09 PM
[...]
We had a hateful woman that couldn't get along with any of the other workers, and they promoted her just to get her out of our office.  We also had a guy that would go into the bosses office and cry his eyes out whenever anyone other than he got promoted.  After about a year, they couldn't take it any longer and promoted him just to get him to stop crying...  UGH..!!!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 01:10:41 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:11:34 PM
[...]
we have Krispy Kreme AND Duncan Donuts here.  actually both are pretty good.  even the local WAWAs have their own baked donuts and related items.  so it's no wonder we're all 50 lbs over weight in this area...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:14:58 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Nice!  Like me some Brickhouse.  have a few resting for another couple of months.  been all over the charts in my stogie selection.  som MOW's, 5V Miamis, La Perla purplr label Morados to name a few.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 17, 2014, 01:21:50 PM
Time for me to go and babysit this afternoon.  Later everyone...!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:25:55 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:26:20 PM
Time for me to go and babysit this afternoon.  Later everyone...!
Later BD!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 01:27:42 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Nice!  Like me some Brickhouse.  have a few resting for another couple of months.  been all over the charts in my stogie selection.  som MOW's, 5V Miamis, La Perla purplr label Morados to name a few.
My favorite newer release is the Flor de las Antillas toro gordo, one of the few gordo's I go for.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 01:47:54 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 01:48:05 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:49:05 PM
Heaven forbid anyone looking at someone's actual work and saying" Gee, you're doing so well, here's a promotion".  good day all.
What's with the utopia talk?  Howdy, Sam.
Banter Utopia courtesy of the Baron of Bergen.
What's the good word, Oxford Mike?
Touch of fall weather here. Been enjoying some Brickhouse seegars lately.
Nice!  Like me some Brickhouse.  have a few resting for another couple of months.  been all over the charts in my stogie selection.  som MOW's, 5V Miamis, La Perla purplr label Morados to name a few.
My favorite newer release is the Flor de las Antillas toro gordo, one of the few gordo's I go for.
I did pick up 10 of those a few weeks ago and smoked 1 ott.  definitely looking forward to trying the rest.  in fact, since you reminded me, i may select one of those for the ride home tonight.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:51:39 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 01:52:45 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
I haven't.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 01:54:42 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 02:01:18 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
I haven't.
I had one, the long corona gorda whatever it's called. Liked it a lot, I'm going back into hiding now
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:01:38 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.
Completely disagree. What we seem to forget about these kids is they are supposed to be there for an education first, football second. They have a responsibility to teach them how to act like men, not spoiled little kids. Unfortunately, that whole education first thing tends to get lost at the big-time schools.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:02:15 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
I haven't.
I had one, the long corona gorda whatever it's called. Liked it a lot, I'm going back into hiding now
And stay there!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 17, 2014, 02:04:47 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.

Crab legs on the sideline... Red Lobster should sign him up now! Afternoon, all.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 02:09:04 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
I haven't.
I had one, the long corona gorda whatever it's called. Liked it a lot, I'm going back into hiding now
And stay there!
Go Hazzuh yourself!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:11:42 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
I haven't.
I had one, the long corona gorda whatever it's called. Liked it a lot, I'm going back into hiding now
And stay there!
Go Hazzuh yourself!
Very shortly, I will!!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 02:18:55 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.
Where does it say college kids can't be jackasses?  I mean if you can't be a jackass what are we going to do with Schoolboy Yellowstar CG?????
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:21:55 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.
Where does it say college kids can't be jackasses?  I mean if you can't be a jackass what are we going to do with Schoolboy Yellowstar CG?????
I'm not saying he can't be, because everyone should in college at some point. But you also have to eventually learn not to be one, or else you grow up to be Biebfish.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 02:21:55 PM
Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Political correctness (2 words DIRECTLY from hell) rears it's ugly head.  He's guilty of poor taste and lack of civility.  last time I checked the only sanctioned punishment for that was ridicule and abuse from your friends.  which if you do yell something like that, you richly deserve.  got nuttin to do wid football.
A decision must be made by all fans both college and NFL - do you want the great hard hitting football we have today or do you want little gentlemen tiddling around saying nice things all the time?  Just cant have it both ways.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:22:16 PM
And with that insult, I'm out. Hazzuh yourself!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:23:32 PM
[...]
Not sure that playing good football and not speaking like a high schooler are mutually exclusive.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 02:24:05 PM
And with that insult, I'm out. Hazzuh yourself!
And a Hazzuh to you too.  See you bright and early in the morning or are you off with Chip  tomorrow?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 02:25:51 PM
[...]
I would say he was speaking more like an NFL'r probably.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:26:42 PM
[...]
Nah, not enough n-words. Haha.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 17, 2014, 02:27:05 PM
And with that insult, I'm out. Hazzuh yourself!
And a Hazzuh to you too.  See you bright and early in the morning or are you off with Chip  tomorrow?
Nope, off Thursdays. Ok, I'm really gone now.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 02:27:36 PM
[...]
Valid Point!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 02:29:11 PM
[...]
I do think the colleges should put education 1st.  this country's in a lot of trouble because education hasn't been taken seriously enough.  I don't see how it's the colleges responsibility to be the parents to these kids.  of course, having altruistically said all of that. I agree that if parents are too stoopid or lazy to teach their kids how to act in public, then i can see where someone has to step in.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 02:30:36 PM
Have you tried the La Antiguedad?
Yes.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 02:32:11 PM
[...]
Individual responsibility.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 02:37:09 PM
[...]
I don't think "responsibility" is ok to say anymore.  Wouldn't want folks to be offended.  GFY!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 02:42:18 PM
[...]
Now that is asking a little too much! :o
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 02:52:36 PM
Hmmm, Edgar Hoill Lancero. I'd like to try that
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:08:23 PM
Hey MFers!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 03:08:57 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 03:16:22 PM
Hmmm, Edgar Hoill Lancero. I'd like to try that
Then buy yo'self one and smoke it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 03:16:26 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 03:16:43 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
Omar rules!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 03:21:22 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 03:21:44 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
Which vitola do you like?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:26:13 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 03:28:30 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
MCPNSAV10 = $10 off $50 purchase. catsrule for 17% off anything over $50. Have to pay shipping though unless you find something on the mash to pair it with. Boxes around $50 though
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 03:28:34 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
And this from the guy that caused the red tide by pissin' upstream - Texas Redtide
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 03:28:49 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
Which vitola do you like?
Toro size is my favorite.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 03:29:14 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
I don't have a problem with it, I have noticed TexasDave being a bit ticklish lately though
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 03:29:31 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
MCPNSAV10 = $10 off $50 purchase. catsrule for 17% off anything over $50. Have to pay shipping though unless you find something on the mash to pair it with. Boxes around $50 though
these are on the "catsrule does not work" list.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 03:29:59 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
Golf says you can't be a jackass anymore so that is the way it is you got to clean it up.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 03:30:50 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
I don't have a problem with it, I have noticed TexasDave being a bit ticklish lately though
Golf is the one saying college kids can't be jackasses anymore not me!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 03:30:51 PM
Gotta go, see you guys tomorrow. Hopefully less busy at work but doesn't look that way. Don't let your meat loaf
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 03:31:26 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
MCPNSAV10 = $10 off $50 purchase. catsrule for 17% off anything over $50. Have to pay shipping though unless you find something on the mash to pair it with. Boxes around $50 though
these are on the "catsrule does not work" list.
The other code works I tried it
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 03:31:50 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
And this from the guy that caused the red tide by pissin' upstream - Texas Redtide
Red Tide is in Florida so Dean pissed not me.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:32:40 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
Golf says you can't be a jackass anymore so that is the way it is you got to clean it up.
LTG said that? Shiiiiiiii
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 03:33:52 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
MCPNSAV10 = $10 off $50 purchase. catsrule for 17% off anything over $50. Have to pay shipping though unless you find something on the mash to pair it with. Boxes around $50 though
these are on the "catsrule does not work" list.
$52.94 w/ $10.00 coupon.  includes freight.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on September 17, 2014, 03:36:40 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
MCPNSAV10 = $10 off $50 purchase. catsrule for 17% off anything over $50. Have to pay shipping though unless you find something on the mash to pair it with. Boxes around $50 though

I believe this is on the exempt list for cpns, so the best way around is to also have a mash item.

I prefer the Robusto grande... and actually like the Maddy a bit more. Imfo, fwiw, gfy! etc
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:37:38 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
Golf says you can't be a jackass anymore so that is the way it is you got to clean it up.
LTG said that? Shiiiiiiii
Ahh, I gotcha...more college football misbehaving...time to go watch some NFL highlights!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:40:42 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
Awww, come on!  When did ya'll get so sensitive!?!
And this from the guy that caused the red tide by pissin' upstream - Texas Redtide
LOL!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:53:24 PM
Geez, who farted?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 03:54:08 PM
Geez, who farted?
CB
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 03:56:50 PM
OOOs are on sale over at Famous and with the $10 off coupon they're a steal, never smoked one myself so I could use a referral
OOO'S are very good for the price.  definitely a go to cigar for me.  you have a $10.00 coupon?
Which vitola do you like?
Toro size is my favorite.
Yep.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 03:57:56 PM
Geez, who farted?
Do fish fart or was that Scott runnin' his mouth again?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:59:11 PM
Geez, who farted?
CB
Smells like an old cigar, makes sense ;)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 03:59:40 PM
Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 03:59:41 PM
Geez, who farted?
Do fish fart or was that Scott runnin' his mouth again?
That's verbal vomit...has more of the tangy-pungent smell versus the lingering-shit stench
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 04:00:01 PM
Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
Pretty sure that just reversed the red tide...nice job Tony!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 04:01:30 PM
Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
Pretty sure that just reversed the red tide...nice job Tony!
I try.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 04:08:19 PM
Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
What, no scratch and sniff feature on Cigarbanter or was that an optional feature?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
Enough of this place - I am going home and light me up a seagar!   BBL
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 04:14:34 PM
[...]
Excellent point!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 04:16:01 PM
Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
....or TD, FB...Very Nice!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 04:19:33 PM
Enough of this place - I am going home and light me up a seagar!   BBL
Roll RedTide, roll!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: sfish on September 17, 2014, 04:20:39 PM
[...]
Shut up
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 04:42:01 PM
Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
What, no scratch and sniff feature on Cigarbanter or was that an optional feature?
We can be thankful for a number of missing features, that is one of the m.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 17, 2014, 05:19:57 PM
heading home.   all this talk of OOO's made me snag one for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 05:22:00 PM
Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
What, no scratch and sniff feature on Cigarbanter or was that an optional feature?
We can be thankful for a number of missing features, that is one of the m.
Scratch n' Sniff dingle berries?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 05:25:52 PM
Enough of this place - I am going home and light me up a seagar!   BBL
Hopefully have a beer or two and a swim as well.  See you tomorrow AM Dave.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 17, 2014, 05:31:27 PM
See ya later gents, have a good Hump-day!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 05:55:39 PM
heading home.   all this talk of OOO's made me snag one for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening.
Thought you were going with a Flor De Las Antillas?  Have a good evening, see you tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 17, 2014, 05:55:42 PM
See ya later gents, have a good Hump-day!
Later Shaun, you too.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 17, 2014, 05:56:40 PM
Good evening guy's.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 17, 2014, 05:58:03 PM
heading home.   all this talk of OOO's made me snag one for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening.
Thought you were going with a Flor De Las Antillas?  Have a good evening, see you tomorrow.
+1
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 06:02:05 PM
Afternoon Dog.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 06:03:07 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 17, 2014, 06:06:45 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Nice , too wet here for a cigar  :'(
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 06:08:22 PM
See ya later gents, have a good Hump-day!
Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyy!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 06:09:14 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Nice , too wet here for a cigar  :'(
My patio is covered so if we ever have any rain I can still smoke.  Had 2/10 inch last night at my house and they had 2" 20 miles away.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 17, 2014, 06:09:50 PM
Afternoon Dog.
howdy Dave .
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 17, 2014, 06:12:04 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Nice , too wet here for a cigar  :'(
My patio is covered so if we ever have any rain I can still smoke.  Had 2/10 inch last night at my house and they had 2" 20 miles away.
2" is a lot of rain .
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 06:20:33 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Sippin' on a pecan?  Is that before or after Dean ran over it with the nut bus?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 06:20:33 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Nice , too wet here for a cigar  :'(
My patio is covered so if we ever have any rain I can still smoke.  Had 2/10 inch last night at my house and they had 2" 20 miles away.
2" is a lot of rain .
We need 22" here!  We have had less than 2" total since early June at my house.  Lake Travis is 58' low.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 06:21:16 PM
On the patio V lit and a Southern Pecan to sip.
Sippin' on a pecan?  Is that before or after Dean ran over it with the nut bus?
My Pecans are safe now Dean ain't got no bus no mo.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 06:26:19 PM

Hey Travellin Dave thought you needed to know what kind of folks run that place out there.

California bureaucrats fine small winery out of business. The winery’s crime? Offering a free class on wine-making and letting volunteers from the class help with the harvest and crush. THOU MUST NOT LET PEOPLE DO ANYTHING RESEMBLING WORK UNLESS THOU PAYETH THEM MINIMUM WAGE, sayeth the bureaucrats.

Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 07:09:01 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 07:25:38 PM

Hey Travellin Dave thought you needed to know what kind of folks run that place out there.

California bureaucrats fine small winery out of business. The winery’s crime? Offering a free class on wine-making and letting volunteers from the class help with the harvest and crush. THOU MUST NOT LET PEOPLE DO ANYTHING RESEMBLING WORK UNLESS THOU PAYETH THEM MINIMUM WAGE, sayeth the bureaucrats.
Not a surprise.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 07:29:36 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Just so you had fun and enjoyed your day!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 07:29:38 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 07:35:48 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 07:57:22 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 17, 2014, 08:04:28 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
there's not too many foods I don't like.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 08:21:55 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
+1
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 17, 2014, 08:49:24 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
+1
Amen.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 09:30:36 PM
A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:30:52 PM
golf was great, I sure got my money's worth. good thing they don't charge by the stroke. I need to remind myself that I have to eat before playing. just finished dinner. pbj, celery, and cucumbers.
Deano, need me to send you some food?  PB&J?  You're a grown ass man!  Where's the steak?
I hadn't eaten all day and I needed something quick. I like pbj. steak is for the weekend, with my shells and white clam sauce.
I like pb&j too.  :)
+1
Amen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:31:27 PM
A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.
you said it, the smokable stuff aint even a deal.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
A massive turd collection on the end of summer sale.
you said it, the smokable stuff aint even a deal.
Evening OY yeah there were maybe 3 or 4 decent things and they were definitely not a deal.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 09:37:33 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 09:40:33 PM
Another NFL Domestic Abuse Arrest: Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:54:06 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
dont tell me who wins, im tivoing
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 17, 2014, 09:54:23 PM
back to work
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 09:54:23 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:02:05 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
dont tell me who wins, im tivoing
OK glad I noticed your wish!  It just ended.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 10:02:35 PM
back to work
About time...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:03:07 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 17, 2014, 10:04:20 PM
Good Night All, revole at 4:15 in the morning for me.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 10:20:40 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Me neither. I guess we're not cool like oyam.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 10:21:12 PM
Good Night All, revole at 4:15 in the morning for me.
Yeah, I hear you.  Not that godforsaken hour for me, but early enough.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 10:22:53 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Is he gone?  I think TXDave knows exactly what that means and is an avid fan.  Probably has the T-shirt to prove it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Threebean on September 17, 2014, 10:24:41 PM
OK, my short attention span is not going to allow me to stick around.   See ya CB and Johnny!
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 17, 2014, 10:45:23 PM
OK, my short attention span is not going to allow me to stick around.   See ya CB and Johnny!
Well, just be that way...
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: JAC on September 17, 2014, 11:46:08 PM
Hi and bye, all.  Enjoyed a MOW Little Devil tonight thanks to that Officer Bacon fella; very nice, leathery aroma -- the cigar, that is.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 11:53:40 PM
Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Me neither. I guess we're not cool like oyam.
That must be it.
Title: Re: 9/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 17, 2014, 11:55:06 PM
Hi and bye, all.  Enjoyed a MOW Little Devil tonight thanks to that Officer Bacon fella; very nice, leathery aroma -- the cigar, that is.
I've heard he carries a bit of that himself.
Evening jr!