CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 14, 2014, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 9/14/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 14, 2014, 12:00:16 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 14, 2014, 12:05:44 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:07:33 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:32:13 AM
Today is Sunday, September 14, the 257th day of 2014. There are 108 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:33:39 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 14, 1814, Francis Scott Key was inspired to begin writing the poem "Defence of Fort McHenry" after witnessing how an American flag flying over the Maryland fort had withstood a night of British bombardment during the War of 1812; the poem later became the words to "The Star-Spangled Banner."
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:34:17 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:34:50 AM
In 1861, the first naval engagement of the Civil War took place as the USS Colorado attacked and sank the Confederate private schooner Judah off Pensacola, Florida.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 02:35:32 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:35:34 AM
In 1901, President William McKinley died in Buffalo, New York, of gunshot wounds inflicted by an assassin; Vice President Theodore Roosevelt succeeded him.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:35:54 AM
In 1914, actor Clayton Moore, TV's "Lone Ranger," was born in Chicago.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:36:28 AM
In 1927, modern dance pioneer Isadora Duncan died in Nice (nees), France, when her scarf became entangled in a wheel of the sports car she was riding in.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:36:57 AM
In 1944, the Great Atlantic Hurricane passed close to North Carolina and Virginia before heading up the northeastern U.S. coast; nearly 400 people died, most at sea.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:37:34 AM
In 1954, the Soviet Union detonated a 40-kiloton atomic test weapon.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:37:57 AM
In 1964, Pope Paul VI opened the third session of the Second Ecumenical Council of the Vatican, also known as "Vatican II." (The session closed two months later.) The submarine adventure series "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" premiered on ABC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:38:27 AM
In 1975, Pope Paul VI declared Mother Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton the first U.S.-born saint.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:38:52 AM
In 1982, Princess Grace of Monaco, formerly actress Grace Kelly, died at age 52 of injuries from a car crash the day before; Lebanon's president-elect, Bashir Gemayel (bah-SHEER' jeh-MAY'-el), was killed by a bomb.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:39:17 AM
In 1984, the first MTV Video Music Awards were held at New York's Radio City Music Hall; The Cars won Video of the Year for "You Might Think," but singer Madonna stole the show with a provocative performance of her yet-to-be released single "Like a Virgin."
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:39:43 AM
In 1989, Madonna divorced actor Sean Penn after four years of marriage.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:40:16 AM
In 1994, on the 34th day of a strike by players, Acting Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig announced the 1994 season was over.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
Ten years ago: Guerrillas bombed a Baghdad shopping street full of police recruits and fired on a police van north of the capital, killing some 60 people. President George W. Bush told veterans in Las Vegas he was proud of his time in the Texas Air National Guard as he sought to deflect questions about his Vietnam-era service.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:41:46 AM
Five years ago: Lecturing Wall Street on its own turf, President Barack Obama warned financial leaders not to use the recovering economy to race back into "reckless behavior" that could cause a new meltdown. Death claimed "Dirty Dancing" star Patrick Swayze at 57; former White House press secretary Jody Powell at age 65; and comic character actor Henry Gibson at age 73. Roger Federer let the U.S. Open championship slip from his grasp two points from victory as sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina won his first Grand Slam title by upsetting the No. 1-seeded Federer 3-6, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-6 (4), 6-2.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:42:12 AM
One year ago: A diplomatic breakthrough on securing and destroying Syria's chemical weapons stockpile, negotiated by the U.S. and Russia, averted the threat of U.S. military action.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:42:34 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Zoe Caldwell is 81. Feminist author Kate Millett is 80. Actor Walter Koenig (KAY'-nihg) is 78. Basketball Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown is 74. Singer-actress Joey Heatherton is 70. Actor Sam Neill is 67. Singer Jon "Bowzer" Bauman (Sha Na Na) is 67. Rock musician Ed King is 65. Actor Robert Wisdom is 61. Rock musician Steve Berlin (Los Lobos) is 59. Country singer-songwriter Beth Nielsen Chapman is 58. Actress Mary Crosby is 55. Singer Morten Harket (a-ha) is 55. Country singer John Berry is 55. Actress Melissa Leo is 54. Actress Faith Ford is 50. Actor Jamie Kaler is 50. Actress Michelle Stafford is 49. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is 49. Rock musician Mike Cooley (Drive-By Truckers) is 48. Actor Dan Cortese is 47. Contemporary Christian singer Mark Hall is 45. Actor-writer-director-producer Tyler Perry is 45. Actor Ben Garant is 44. Rock musician Craig Montoya (Tri Polar) is 44. Actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley is 43. Actor Andrew Lincoln is 41. Rapper Nas is 41. Actor Austin Basis is 38. Country singer Danielle Peck is 36. Pop singer Ayo is 34. Actor Sebastian Sozzi is 32. Actor Adam Lamberg is 30. Singer Alex Clare is 29. Actress Jessica Brown Findlay is 27. Actor-singer Logan Henderson is 25.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:43:13 AM
Thought for Today: "Civilizations die from philosophical calm, irony, and the sense of fair play quite as surely as they die of debauchery." — Joseph Wood Krutch, American author, critic and educator (1893-1970).

Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:43:54 AM
New Priest in Town
-------------------------

A priest from Ireland was assigned to a Texas diocese.

One morning, Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day
in his new Texas mission parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom
to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there
was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly
called the local police station. The conversation went like this:

"Good morning, this is Sergeant Jones, how might I help you?"

"And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St.
Brigid's . There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn. Would ye be so
kind as to send a couple O yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a
smirk, "Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people
took care of last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.

Father O'Malley then replied: "Aye, 'tis certainly true, but we are also
obliged to notify the next of kin."
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 02:48:54 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 02:55:23 AM
And on to the Sunday lull.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 03:29:21 AM
From California, good night
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 03:52:41 AM
From California, good night
Sweet California Dreamin Dave.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 05:05:16 AM
First sheesh of the day.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 06:06:33 AM
2nd sheesh of the day.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 06:47:25 AM
2nd sheesh of the day.
Must be Sheesh'n Sunday.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 06:48:47 AM
Good Morning LSU.  Quiet Sunday but that is just fine.  Hope your work is quiet this morning.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:39:21 AM
3rd Sheesh Time!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:40:18 AM
The sun must have set on the Florida Stud
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 08:10:17 AM
Good Morning LSU.  Quiet Sunday but that is just fine.  Hope your work is quiet this morning.
Sunday's after home games always start really slow, we are between LSU and Southern so almost all of our customers are waking with slight headaches this morning.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 08:10:40 AM
Good Morning LSU.  Quiet Sunday but that is just fine.  Hope your work is quiet this morning.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 08:14:13 AM
Good Morning LSU.  Quiet Sunday but that is just fine.  Hope your work is quiet this morning.
Sunday's after home games always start really slow, we are between LSU and Southern so almost all of our customers are waking with slight headaches this morning.
I know all about those headaches!  Good you get a slow start to ease back in after the day off.  This might be a new record quiet on the Banter.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 08:28:24 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 08:33:28 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Good Morning Dean, guess the sunset at the beach was running late last night.  Sounds like an appropriate plan for your Florida day.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 08:42:17 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Good Morning Dean, guess the sunset at the beach was running late last night.  Sounds like an appropriate plan for your Florida day.
never saw the sunset. didn't get back from the meeting until late I took a few people home, made a few stops, and called it a night.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 08:45:50 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Good Morning Dean, guess the sunset at the beach was running late last night.  Sounds like an appropriate plan for your Florida day.
never saw the sunset. didn't get back from the meeting until late I took a few people home, made a few stops, and called it a night.
I see.  How was the BBQ?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 08:50:28 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Good Morning Dean, guess the sunset at the beach was running late last night.  Sounds like an appropriate plan for your Florida day.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 08:51:00 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Good Morning Dean, guess the sunset at the beach was running late last night.  Sounds like an appropriate plan for your Florida day.
never saw the sunset. didn't get back from the meeting until late I took a few people home, made a few stops, and called it a night.
I see.  How was the BBQ?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:21:51 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Good Morning Dean, guess the sunset at the beach was running late last night.  Sounds like an appropriate plan for your Florida day.
never saw the sunset. didn't get back from the meeting until late I took a few people home, made a few stops, and called it a night.
I see.  How was the BBQ?
Inquiring minds want to know.
+1
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:22:13 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 09:26:48 AM
Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 09:30:24 AM
GREAT.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:31:06 AM
Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
Hi BD.  I think TR is the only Dave on here this morning so far.  Unless NJDave is on again.  He said goodnight 6 hours ago so he's due back.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 09:31:21 AM
pork just fell apart.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:33:04 AM
GREAT.
Is that breakfast, or last night's dinner?  'Mornin', Deano.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 09:33:07 AM
morning Killer and Tony. BD, you didn't hire a hitman?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 09:33:34 AM
pork just fell apart.
TWSS ..... Good morning
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 09:35:06 AM
GREAT.
Is that breakfast, or last night's dinner?  'Mornin', Deano.
last night's bbq. probably won't need to eat again until ........ 10am anyway. lol. it's all gone.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:35:49 AM
pork just fell apart.
TWSS ..... Good morning
Ha.  Good morning, David.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 09:35:58 AM
pork just fell apart.
TWSS ..... Good morning
no, she didn't say that. morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:37:11 AM
GREAT.
Is that breakfast, or last night's dinner?  'Mornin', Deano.
last night's bbq. probably won't need to eat again until ........ 10am anyway. lol. it's all gone.
That did look nice.  That's what I want when I come visit.  :)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 09:40:24 AM
GREAT.
Is that breakfast, or last night's dinner?  'Mornin', Deano.
last night's bbq. probably won't need to eat again until ........ 10am anyway. lol. it's all gone.
That did look nice.  That's what I want when I come visit.  :)
next week I'm suppying ribs for Redneck Rick to cook. that pork was in the smoker for almost 5 hours.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 09:44:42 AM
pork just fell apart.
The Bar-B-Q looks great Dean...
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:46:37 AM
GREAT.
Is that breakfast, or last night's dinner?  'Mornin', Deano.
last night's bbq. probably won't need to eat again until ........ 10am anyway. lol. it's all gone.
That did look nice.  That's what I want when I come visit.  :)
next week I'm suppying ribs for Redneck Rick to cook. that pork was in the smoker for almost 5 hours.
I've been thinking about buying one.  In theory you could do the same on the barbecue if you put the meat on the opposite side of the low flames and you throw in some good smoking wood.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 09:49:21 AM
morning Killer and Tony. BD, you didn't hire a hitman?
I took them on a one way ride.  But left them in a wooded country area.  I caught one mole yesterday at noon, came home and took a shower and was ready to relax when I looked out my window and seen the ground moving again.  Put my yard clothes back on, and caught a 2nd mole, and had to take another country drive. So I caught 1 Friday, and 2 Saturday.  My friend charges $25 to catch a mole, so I'm wondering if I should start a side business next spring...?  :)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 09:49:47 AM
Been using my slow cooker quite a bit lately to make pulled chicken.  I may have to make some now so that'll be ready for dinner.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 09:55:56 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 09:56:35 AM
Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
More like good afternoon slackers
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 09:57:39 AM
GREAT.
Looks tasty!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 10:03:46 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:05:07 AM
Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
Hi BD.  I think TR is the only Dave on here this morning so far.  Unless NJDave is on again.  He said goodnight 6 hours ago so he's due back.
I always like to play it safe and put a (s) behind the Dave(s), just incase one of them might be lurking out there some where...
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 10:09:07 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 14, 2014, 10:11:05 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Good morning Tony and BD.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:11:33 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:13:56 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Good morning Tony and BD.
Chip's Ahoy...!!!    8)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:14:40 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:16:55 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
you need to change your phone number.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 10:18:30 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
They have been calling for weeks now.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:18:49 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
A long distance relationship might be just the thing for now...?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:18:56 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
i think you lost that status on your 3rd post. Mornin BD.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 10:19:50 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
you need to change your phone number.
and keep it private
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:20:22 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
They have been calling for weeks now.
that was 2nd grade, we let the calls go to voicemail
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:22:51 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Sounds like an enviable plan.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:24:14 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
i think you lost that status on your 3rd post. Mornin BD.
Oh......, go peel a potato...!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:24:19 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. kind of a late night last night, just mach from a morning meeting in Crystal River. hope to enjoy a day of sunshine, heat, pool, coffee, and cigars.
Sounds like an enviable plan.
he just needs to add food and sex
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 10:24:56 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
They have been calling for weeks now.
that was 2nd grade, we let the calls go to voicemail
Hi David.  It is obvious that no one checked the voicemail.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:25:20 AM
Good morning Chip, Dean, Tony, TR, and Dave(s)....
Hi BD.  I think TR is the only Dave on here this morning so far.  Unless NJDave is on again.  He said goodnight 6 hours ago so he's due back.
I'm here.... would have checked in earlier, but talking with a couple of leftovers from a wedding reception that were still out here for a beer breakfast.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:26:09 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
i think you lost that status on your 3rd post. Mornin BD.
Oh......, go peel a potato...!
thanx for the reminder BD, time to go make some breakfast potatoes, but I like the skin on.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:27:28 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
They have been calling for weeks now.
that was 2nd grade, we let the calls go to voicemail
Hi David.  It is obvious that no one checked the voicemail.
its never to late.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 14, 2014, 10:28:06 AM
Coffee time, have a great morning boys.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:28:29 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
you need to change your phone number.
+1
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 10:29:12 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
They have been calling for weeks now.
that was 2nd grade, we let the calls go to voicemail
Hi David.  It is obvious that no one checked the voicemail.
its never to late.
I agree.  Maybe Tony could play it out loud for everyone.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:29:25 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
sheesh! Sixth grade called and asked us to cut it out. However, if this wasn't in the context of all the recent feuding, it would be funny.
Indeed, if you were an outsider reading some of this it would be hilarious.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 10:33:26 AM
Morning California Dave.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 10:33:52 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
you need to change your phone number.
+1
+2
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:34:30 AM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:35:13 AM
Time for some breakfast I think.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 10:42:03 AM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
I see some long needed coach shopping in Georgia's future.  That was one pathetic looking defense they put on the field but looked mostly to me like they were just way out coached by old Steve.  TX is just a Mack Mess with someone else stuck trying to clean it up. Several Teams might be good but can't tell yet because they are only playing 6A High School Teams so far.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 10:42:39 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
I was once told that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. i don't listen well though. lol.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
i think you lost that status on your 3rd post. Mornin BD.
Oh......, go peel a potato...!
thanx for the reminder BD, time to go make some breakfast potatoes, but I like the skin on.
Actually, I'm getting ready to peel some myself.  There's a restaurant we went to that serves a dish called Scuttlebutt.  Home fried potatoes with onions, topped with shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, and a big dallop of sour cream.  The wife has been craving it.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 14, 2014, 10:44:39 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
I was once told that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. i don't listen well though. lol.
Indeed, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 10:47:20 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
A long distance relationship might be just the thing for now...?
just married and living separate lives. she knows I'm not ever going back to NY. nothing there for me, not even her.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:47:31 AM
I had my first 601 Red last night, thanks to Fred Bumpus...!  I really liked it.  It had a fantastic smell before I lit it.  I thought it smelled a little like steak.  Oh well, thanks Fred, where ever you are..!
He can easily be found drunk at the CI Banter around midnight.
I feel sort of bad for not posting on the CI Banter, but I'd probably just repeat my posts from here. Then people might start thinking, "Mmmmm, that BD might not be as sharp as we all thought he was...?"  And I'd loose my highly intellectual status.  :)
I was once told that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. i don't listen well though. lol.
Ya gotta toot your own horn, otherwise who would toot it for you....?  ;)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:49:12 AM
[...]
Where's the meat?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 10:58:09 AM
Good morning Fred..
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 11:01:25 AM
got a text from my wife asking me if I was seeing anyone. told her no, that I was a married man, noy happily married but married, that I have a wife in NY I'm kind of still supporting. told her I had alot of 'crap' to sort out and wasn't ready to get 'stuck' again. I told her that to be honest I would really like to get laid and will take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself. I could hear her shedding tears in her text. lol.
A long distance relationship might be just the thing for now...?
just married and living separate lives. she knows I'm not ever going back to NY. nothing there for me, not even her.
What's the old joke....  I've been happily married for 7 years.  A total of 42 years, but 7 of those years were happy ones.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 11:04:04 AM
[...]
I forgot that.  I think they put either crumbled sausage or bacon on it.  Mmmm, now do I feel like frying bacon...?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 14, 2014, 11:04:36 AM
Good morning Fred..
Hiya BD, Glad to see you enjoyed that 601 red.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 11:06:50 AM
I asked my son the other day, "did you hear who died...?"  Before I could answer him with, "Jaws from the James Bond movies," my 2 year old grandson chimed in, "Jesus..!"
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 14, 2014, 11:09:03 AM
Good morning Fred..
Hiya BD, Glad to see you enjoyed that 601 red.
It definitely has me convinced to buy a 601 sampler in the near future...!  :)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 11:59:04 AM
Looks like Mr. Sauce is spending his birthday in Las Vegas!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:17:47 PM
Looks like Mr. Sauce is spending his birthday in Las Vegas!
With or without the family?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:18:43 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:19:47 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:19:48 PM
@NJDave:  are you in Cali for a wedding or business?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:20:34 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
Hi Tony.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:20:57 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Tom!!!  How the heck are ya?  6th grade wasn't the same without you.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 12:21:04 PM
Looks like Mr. Sauce is spending his birthday in Las Vegas!
With or without the family?
Not sure, but it looks like a boy's only weekend.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 12:21:49 PM
@NJDave:  are you in Cali for a wedding or business?
Business
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 12:23:27 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Not to mention play selection and a nice touch of poor officiating....
First down on the four and you have Gurley.....what do you do? ....Pass of course!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:24:46 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Tom!!!  How the heck are ya?  6th grade wasn't the same without you.
I wish you would play the tape.  Some parts of sixth grade were more fun.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:27:08 PM
Looks like Mr. Sauce is spending his birthday in Las Vegas!
With or without the family?
Not sure, but it looks like a boy's only weekend.
Must be a milestone one.  40?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:28:42 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Tom!!!  How the heck are ya?  6th grade wasn't the same without you.
I wish you would play the tape.  Some parts of sixth grade were more fun.
Wish I could.  Poor memory.  High School fucked that up.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:29:56 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Not to mention play selection and a nice touch of poor officiating....
First down on the four and you have Gurley.....what do you do? ....Pass of course!
Not a bad call if you have seen the SC secondary.  Nice read on the play by SC end/linebacker.  Georgia QB made a dumb play.  Should have just chucked it out of the end zone.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:31:32 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Tom!!!  How the heck are ya?  6th grade wasn't the same without you.
I wish you would play the tape.  Some parts of sixth grade were more fun.
Wish I could.  Poor memory.  High School fucked that up.
I think I know that.  Some parts of high school are fuzzy.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 12:34:53 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Not to mention play selection and a nice touch of poor officiating....
First down on the four and you have Gurley.....what do you do? ....Pass of course!
And your defense gets eaten alive in the first half so what do you come back out with in the second half?   Of course more of the same.  What benefit did clock management offer?   A closer LOSS and probably the SEC East Championship while probably handing it to a marginal team.  Hope I am proven wrong!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 12:35:41 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 12:39:39 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
That grill getting some serious work.  You do charcoal or gas? While charcoal adds some nice flavors, particularly with a decent steak, gas is like the microwave of grilling, just turn it on, little cleanup after.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:43:20 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Not to mention play selection and a nice touch of poor officiating....
First down on the four and you have Gurley.....what do you do? ....Pass of course!
And your defense gets eaten alive in the first half so what do you come back out with in the second half?   Of course more of the same.  What benefit did clock management offer?   A closer LOSS and probably the SEC East Championship while probably handing it to a marginal team.  Hope I am proven wrong!
What were they going to do at halftime?  Get some defensive backs that could cover?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 12:44:27 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
That grill getting some serious work.  You do charcoal or gas? While charcoal adds some nice flavors, particularly with a decent steak, gas is like the microwave of grilling, just turn it on, little cleanup after.
Gas here, 'cause I'm way too lazy.  Do enjoy flavor of charcoal better though.  Which reminds me, I should probably take my little Weber out of the trunk.  Been there since CF.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 12:44:31 PM
Interesting college football yesterday for an "off" weekend.  Boston College, Virginia with big wins.  Wish Georgia hadn't choked, and Texas almost took care of UCLA.  Looking like Oregon and Oklahoma are the only two really solid teams.
Don't know about Georgia choking.  If possible, their secondary is worse than South Carolina's.  Nice clock management by Richt as well.
Not to mention play selection and a nice touch of poor officiating....
First down on the four and you have Gurley.....what do you do? ....Pass of course!
Not a bad call if you have seen the SC secondary.  Nice read on the play by SC end/linebacker.  Georgia QB made a dumb play.  Should have just chucked it out of the end zone.
A real bad call if you look at the outcome while knowing you have one of the best running backs in the NCAA on the field who averaged about 6.5 yds/carry in the game.  But it sadly came down to a kicker that was certainly not on his 20 straight successful kicks game.  Hate to have been his poor mother last night.  Officiating was poor but I will say it was poor both ways.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 12:47:06 PM
[...]
Perhaps change the game plan, same backs did not struggle against Clemson while the same receivers sucked against the Aggies.  Spurrier  came on the field with a passing plan and played the defense the same all night.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: TRO on September 14, 2014, 12:50:34 PM
Time to watch the criminal laden NFL.  See you gents later.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 12:51:11 PM
Time to watch the criminal laden NFL.  See you gents later.
Enjoy but don't yell Redskins!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 12:57:30 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
That grill getting some serious work.  You do charcoal or gas? While charcoal adds some nice flavors, particularly with a decent steak, gas is like the microwave of grilling, just turn it on, little cleanup after.
I do gas. it's lower maintenance for me.
:)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 12:59:04 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
That grill getting some serious work.  You do charcoal or gas? While charcoal adds some nice flavors, particularly with a decent steak, gas is like the microwave of grilling, just turn it on, little cleanup after.
I do gas. it's lower maintenance for me.
:)
I do both
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 01:00:05 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 01:09:14 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
That sounds yummy.  Maybe I'll use the pulled chicken for tacos.  Originally thinking with rice and beans.  Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 01:10:07 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
like to find internet streaming for it.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 01:13:56 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
like to find internet streaming for it.
The sorry greedy bastards at NASCAR do a good job of keeping that from happening most of the time.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 01:15:35 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
That sounds yummy.  Maybe I'll use the pulled chicken for tacos.  Originally thinking with rice and beans.  Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.

Mexican Place downtown here that offers pulled chicken tacos and they are good.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 01:21:17 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
That sounds yummy.  Maybe I'll use the pulled chicken for tacos.  Originally thinking with rice and beans.  Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.

Mexican Place downtown here that offers pulled chicken tacos and they are good.
Be right over......I wish.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 01:22:27 PM
Just can't get used to a 10AM kickoff time....Or MNF during dinner for that matter.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 01:24:27 PM
Just can't get used to a 10AM kickoff time....Or MNF during dinner for that matter.
LOL.  Agreed.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 01:37:15 PM
By the way, chicken is going in the slow cooker.  Thanks for the inspiration, Deano.
anytime Tony, going to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill shortly meself.
Brisket Tacos here for lunch then Nascar.
That sounds yummy.  Maybe I'll use the pulled chicken for tacos.  Originally thinking with rice and beans.  Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.

Mexican Place downtown here that offers pulled chicken tacos and they are good.
Be right over......I wish.
Door is always open and plenty of cigars available so come on.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 01:39:19 PM
Just can't get used to a 10AM kickoff time....Or MNF during dinner for that matter.
I lived in CA for 7 months and never got used to the TV schedule except on Sunday everything was over with plenty of time to get out and do things in the afternoon which was kind of nice.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 02:07:34 PM
Bengals are bungling.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 02:10:36 PM
Bengals are bungling.
About fucking time
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 02:35:54 PM
Bengals are bungling.
About fucking time
Missed a third field goal!  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 02:39:15 PM
PWMAO!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 14, 2014, 02:49:56 PM
PWMAO!
Indeed!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 03:04:37 PM
sausage was way too hot and still had the flavor of country breakfast sausage. not what I had expected or hoped for.
:(
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 03:07:32 PM
Bengals are bungling.
About fucking time
Missed a third field goal!  Sheesh!
Damn, how 'bout them Bengals!  Musta put something in the Gatorade at halftime.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 03:09:29 PM
sausage was way too hot and still had the flavor of country breakfast sausage. not what I had expected or hoped for.
:(
Got that spicy Eyetalian sausage?  It's Tony's fault
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 14, 2014, 03:12:05 PM
sausage was way too hot and still had the flavor of country breakfast sausage. not what I had expected or hoped for.
:(
save your hot sausage for the Florida chicks!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 03:41:38 PM
sausage was way too hot and still had the flavor of country breakfast sausage. not what I had expected or hoped for.
:(
Got that spicy Eyetalian sausage?  It's Tony's fault
It ain't just for breakfast anymore.  :)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 04:07:07 PM
That'll teach me to go talk with my neighbor.  Now I've gotta help him cut down some tree limbs.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 04:10:23 PM
That'll teach me to go talk with my neighbor.  Now I've gotta help him cut down some tree limbs.  Sheesh.
Silence is golden. Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 04:12:25 PM
PWMAO!
Is there any other way?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 04:13:41 PM
That'll teach me to go talk with my neighbor.  Now I've gotta help him cut down some tree limbs.  Sheesh.
Silence is golden. Just sayin'...
You're offering that up to somebody here?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 04:20:23 PM
That'll teach me to go talk with my neighbor.  Now I've gotta help him cut down some tree limbs.  Sheesh.
Better listen to Greg Norman
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 04:22:12 PM
sausage was way too hot and still had the flavor of country breakfast sausage. not what I had expected or hoped for.
:(
Glad CG ain't here to take hold of your sausage.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 04:57:02 PM
Nica Rustica and water for dinner. lol.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 04:58:52 PM
Nica Rustica and water for dinner. lol.
Ok but where's the beef?  This is one more boring ass race got me in an hour nap.  13 more laps and cigar time for me.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 05:04:20 PM
Luv it -  boyfriend Ricky wrecks Danica again.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 14, 2014, 05:07:08 PM
Luv it -  boyfriend Ricky wrecks Danica again.
apparently she likes to be rear ended. I would give it to her from behind.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 05:12:25 PM
Luv it -  boyfriend Ricky wrecks Danica again.
apparently she likes to be rear ended. I would give it to her from behind.
Amen on that rear entry target
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 06:11:16 PM
Got a little Howlin' Wolf on the juke box and a Xikar HC Corojo lit.  Sparkling water to drink.  Sultry weather here has the bugs moving so got the Tiki Torch lit too.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 07:02:39 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 07:03:44 PM
Luv it -  boyfriend Ricky wrecks Danica again.
apparently she likes to be rear ended. I would give it to her from behind.
Amen on that rear entry target
Nothing wrong with that rear suspension.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 14, 2014, 07:04:02 PM
Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 07:07:46 PM
Fit in a Latitude Zero and a Stone ale before dinner.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 07:08:11 PM
Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
Isn't that redundant?
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 14, 2014, 07:14:39 PM
Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
Isn't that redundant?

Usually they're just hopeless.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:14:41 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 07:25:23 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:44:33 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 07:48:34 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/f986ae79338039ca35b38e9cdece1792.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 07:53:31 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
7 teams in the top 15!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:53:34 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/f986ae79338039ca35b38e9cdece1792.jpg)
Better quit talking to that neighbor
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:54:46 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
7 teams in the top 15!
Just think if they did not have to play each other!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 07:55:36 PM
Evening, men.  Frustrating Jets game here.
You can put your frustrations behind you now.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 08:00:15 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
Boomer Sooner!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 14, 2014, 08:10:49 PM

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/f986ae79338039ca35b38e9cdece1792.jpg)
Better quit talking to that neighbor

What I neglected to mention is that it was my tree.  :)  I just didn't think it needed doing.  Sheesh on me.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 08:14:30 PM

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/f986ae79338039ca35b38e9cdece1792.jpg)
Better quit talking to that neighbor

What I neglected to mention is that it was my tree.  :)  I just didn't think it needed doing.  Sheesh on me.
minor detail...
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/f986ae79338039ca35b38e9cdece1792.jpg)
Better quit talking to that neighbor

What I neglected to mention is that it was my tree.  :)  I just didn't think it needed doing.  Sheesh on me.
Now that makes a big difference cause I got a fruit-loop next door to me with a damn elm tree that I have to cut back twice a year.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 14, 2014, 08:18:53 PM
Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
Boomer Sooner!
Yeah wish we could just play Big 12 Teams. :)
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 14, 2014, 09:18:12 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on September 14, 2014, 09:32:06 PM
Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 10:36:30 PM
Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Stay away from the sharp stuff!
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 14, 2014, 10:58:30 PM
Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Do like the V figurado that and the #4 corona.  They's all great smokes.
Title: Re: 9/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 14, 2014, 11:55:14 PM
Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Do like the V figurado that and the #4 corona.  They's all great smokes.
No argument here!